I know all about it. It's not easy trying to add posts to get to a milestone and time it so I'm at my computer for each one while working on other avatars and working on projects for clients at the same time. But to answer your question,
    This answered my question perfectly. Thank you louzer
    07-09-13 09:02 PM
    Thank you...I got everything I know from my buddy overe here named KBZ or Z or Buzz or whatever else people call him that we don't know about.... and yet he is still my friend...!!!
    Friends to the end.
    07-09-13 09:03 PM
    But when i just found it and read it it was that way...,How do you think I just copy and pasted it?? Just askin
    I was hoping my little search tips helped too!
    07-09-13 09:04 PM
    @ louzer...What do you think??
    louzer, sleepngbear and 3hb78ftg like this.
    07-09-13 09:07 PM
    This is how i am seeing it right now as I am writing this post.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...ml#post8792225
    I honestly don't know what your beef is. I put a lot of work into stuff I post here, and you're making a huge deal about a typo??? Really???
    07-09-13 09:11 PM
    Can we leave Louzer's "thing" outta this?

Posted from The Force wielding tap-dancing mouse on secret pantless missions (hiding in Jaydee's backseat)
    07-09-13 09:14 PM
    I honestly don't know what your beef is. I put a lot of work into stuff I post here, and you're making a huge deal about a typo??? Really???
    No I wasn't at all louzer. I am sorry you took at as that. I was only asking if you knew it and nothing else. i have never had a beef and still don't. i am a bit shocked now that you are asking me this. I know what you do and your effort and have always been complimentary of you. I have no beef at all and if that is what you think i am sorry you felt that is where i was going with it.
    louzer, 3hb78ftg, kbz1960 and 1 others like this.
    07-09-13 09:23 PM
    I was hoping my little search tips helped too!
    Yes they sure do now that i know how they run. I have my posts set for 25 per page. Thank you for the search tips.
    07-09-13 09:29 PM
    And that is impossible once you go buzz you never go back
    I want a bumper sticker for my car that says "Once you go Buzz, you never go back!"
    07-09-13 09:33 PM
    good night everyone and thank you for the time you have allowed me here as a guest. It has been a pleasure and wish everyone nothing but the best always.
    07-09-13 09:45 PM
    All I want to know is, when the **** did they make BK a mod, and whose ******* bright-a$$ idea was that? Don't they know he drives a ******* truck for **** sake? Makes me want to listen to that toothy b**** and go buy something on ******* quibids. Or worse, watch that honey ******* boo boo watch and sniff bullsh!t on TLC. What on God's green ******* earth does honey ******* boo boo have to do with learning. I swear this world is going to ****.

And I'm out of ******* bacon.
    07-09-13 09:45 PM
    Friends to the end.

Posted from The Force wielding tap-dancing mouse on secret pantless missions (hiding in Jaydee's backseat)
    07-09-13 09:52 PM
    good night everyone and thank you for the time you have allowed me here as a guest. It has been a pleasure and wish everyone nothing but the best always.
    It's a pleasure to pleasure you. If you take my meaning

07-09-13 09:53 PM
    No I wasn't at all louzer. I am sorry you took at as that. I was only asking if you knew it and nothing else. i have never had a beef and still don't. i am a bit shocked now that you are asking me this. I know what you do and your effort and have always been complimentary of you. I have no beef at all and if that is what you think i am sorry you felt that is where i was going with it.
    It's just that it seemed to be your topic of conversation for the past 10 pages or so and it got just a tad irritating.
    07-09-13 09:54 PM
    *rolls over, enjoys pantless dreams of anilu, snores loudly*

POOF

07-09-13 09:55 PM
    All I want to know is, when the **** did they make BK a mod, and whose ******* bright-a$$ idea was that? Don't they know he drives a ******* truck for **** sake? Makes me want to listen to that toothy b**** and go buy something on ******* quibids. Or worse, watch that honey ******* boo boo watch and sniff bullsh!t on TLC. What on God's green ******* earth does honey ******* boo boo have to do with learning. I swear this world is going to ****.

I think this explains everything!
    07-09-13 09:56 PM
    I want a bumper sticker for my car that says "Once you go Buzz, you never go back!"
    Be careful of what you wish for........

*continues pantless snoring*

POOF (gone)

07-09-13 09:57 PM
    Do you ship
    The lasagna or the Italian??
    07-09-13 10:01 PM
    *rolls over, enjoys pantless dreams of anilu, snores loudly*

POOF

*slips up, ninja-like, and kisses CJ gently on the ear*
    07-09-13 10:03 PM
    LOL your screen name is tepurmental, his is 3hb.... but he started calling himself IT
    Actually it was Hamster who started IT because she couldn't figure out what 3hb78ftg stood for.
    bungaboy, louzer, jafobabe and 2 others like this.
    07-09-13 10:05 PM

ROFL. :sly:
    louzer, jafobabe, 3hb78ftg and 1 others like this.
    07-09-13 10:06 PM
    Attachment 180862

What Hamster and I made

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    *drool* You're welcome in Toronto ANYTIME!!!
    07-09-13 10:07 PM
    *slips up, ninja-like, and kisses CJ gently on the ear*
    Jeepers for a moment I thought you were gonna say arse.

Glad I read it twice. :-) LoL
    louzer, jafobabe, Anilu7 and 2 others like this.
    07-09-13 10:08 PM
    Maybe someone tripped over the power cable?

Yeah...a real "what's this button for" moment.

WOW. Our Governor is a real *****. He gave a press conference trying to act like a meteorologist and looked like a real jacka.ss.
    07-09-13 10:09 PM
    Oh you are a funny guy tonight aren't you. I was gonna call him that but wasn't sure about it... Ah ha... Get it IT... LOL... Phew, that makes my life easier and much less confused Mr. Z.....
    Got IT.
    bungaboy, louzer, jafobabe and 1 others like this.
    07-09-13 10:10 PM
618,114 ... 51175118511951205121 ...