Kimchee is shredded cabbage loaded with peppers, garlic, and spices, then buried in an earthen pot to ferment a few months.
    I bet you like limburger cheese too.
    04-15-13 04:05 PM
    There just runners in a marathon.....SERIOUSLY......NOT GOOD
    Not at all. A moment of silence.
    04-15-13 04:06 PM
    My business partner ran Boston Marathon couple of years ago and had planned to run this year. He has run NY Marathon couple of times and Chicago Marathon several times. He had been training for 2013 BM and then got sick last month and cancelled at last minute.
    Maybe lucky him.
    04-15-13 04:08 PM
    Yeah, it was for him, he is member of training team here in Chicago and knows several people at the race, both runners and trainers. He has been trying to contact them for last couple of hours, oddly his son called our office to see if his daddy was here because he was worried, must have forgotten he wasn't going to go this year.
    I hope they are all alright.
    04-15-13 04:09 PM
    Yeah, it was for him, he is member of training team here in Chicago and knows several people at the race, both runners and trainers. He has been trying to contact them for last couple of hours, oddly his son called our office to see if his daddy was here because he was worried, must have forgotten he wasn't going to go this year.
    Hope you hear fr From them soon... Hope all is well with them. Fingers crossed.
    kbz1960, jafobabe and middbrew like this.
    04-15-13 04:09 PM
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-bos_a_explosionts_600.jpg
    AP Photo/Charles Krupa
    The finish of the Boston Marathon became a chaotic scene after two explosions detonated in quick succession Monday afternoon.
    04-15-13 04:10 PM
    He is worried sick about his friends right now, they did get a tweet from one of them and he is okay, the whole thing just makes you sick to your stomach.
    04-15-13 04:13 PM
    Bunch more pictures at link below and all over the internet of course, I won't post any more.

Photos from the Boston Marathon explosions - ESPN Boston
    04-15-13 04:14 PM
    He is worried sick about his friends right now, they did get a tweet from one of them and he is okay, the whole thing just makes you sick to your stomach.
    Yes it does, absolutely horrible.....
    04-15-13 04:15 PM
    Good ones
    My favorite corporate logo is still Mr. Sparkle...

04-15-13 04:19 PM
    I bet you like limburger cheese too.
    That's a certified no.
    04-15-13 04:42 PM
    At least 2 confirmed dead and at least 23 others injured after 2 bomb blasts at Boston Marathon!

Two dead after blasts at Boston Marathon, police say - ESPN Boston

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9174916[/url]
    Unbelievable! Just unbelievable!
    04-15-13 04:43 PM
    Unbelievable! Just unbelievable!
    yeah, watching the breaking news on it now. They are calling it a crime scene. Who and Why the he!! would somebody do something like that......
    04-15-13 04:50 PM
    I am so fvcking angry right now.
    04-15-13 04:52 PM
    Tempur, there are some effed up people running around loose in this world.
    04-15-13 04:52 PM
    Don't blame ya....................
    04-15-13 04:53 PM
    Tempur, there are some effed up people running around loose in this world.
    Yeah, I know, I just don't get it....you gotta be real sick to hurt that many people for doing absolutely nothing to ya.
    04-15-13 04:54 PM
    Yeah, I know, I just don't get it....you gotta be real sick to hurt that many people for doing absolutely nothing to ya.
    Those are all completely innocent people. And they aren't just Americans ... there are athletes and followers from all over the world here today.

I'm gonna stop now before I say something really bad.
    04-15-13 04:57 PM
    F-yeah, this is just eff'd up big time, some real f-n wackos out there. Hope they find out who did it soon and punish them swiftly and severely. It looks like they are now saying over 100 people injured and still only 2 confirmed dead, but there may be more. Dammitalltohell, what's next?
    04-15-13 05:04 PM
    I can understand that.
    04-15-13 05:33 PM
    Those are all completely innocent people. And they aren't just Americans ... there are athletes and followers from all over the world here today.

I'm gonna stop now before I say something really bad.
    This was done to make a statement, dunno who, yet, but they make brutal attacks to get maximum attention. Someone is trying to spark real trouble.
    04-15-13 05:34 PM
    I can understand that.
    It's terrible, they are saying on the news that whoever planted them did so that when they exploded they would send shards of steel and metal flying everywhere. One eye witness tv reporter said that he saw the two casualties, they were a dismembered. This is just not acceptable. I am so upset......
    04-15-13 05:35 PM
    This was done to make a statement, dunno who, yet, but they make brutal attacks to get maximum attention. Someone is trying to spark real trouble.
    That's for sure, but I just can't imagine what kind of statement they are trying to make......
    04-15-13 05:37 PM
    When I heard they found unexploded bombs, I immediately suspected that they were doing a technique where they injure as many people as possible to draw in First Responders, then set off a second wave to create mass casualties.
    04-15-13 05:37 PM
    When I heard they found unexploded bombs, I immediately suspected that they were doing a technique where they injure as many people as possible to draw in First Responders, then set off a second wave to create mass casualties.
    That would have been horrible....... Sickos.................................
    04-15-13 05:39 PM
618,099 ... 38063807380838093810 ...