Love running 5 big updates on less than a minute.
    04-12-13 11:38 AM
    BUNGA
    Yassir. Here and at the ready!
    04-12-13 11:44 AM
    Just curious:
    How many of you have z10's and are you liking them?
    Trying to decide for myself but seeking input as its hard to really get the whole feel for daily use in a store.
    I truly like mine . . . . supposed warts and all.

It does everything I am looking for. Love the HUB and keyboard.

The bugs will be worked out. ATT released update yesterday with good reviews.

I don't use any of the supposed missing apps so I can't offer any news on that front.
    04-12-13 11:47 AM
    When I was a kid that would be the time my chain would skip and right down the family jewels on the crossbar. OUCH!
    04-12-13 11:50 AM
    Congratson 17K pantless posts brewski
    Congrats fer sure Middbrewflo. Well done.
    04-12-13 11:51 AM
    When I was a kid that would be the time my chain would skip and right down the family jewels on the crossbar. OUCH!
    Mother sent me to the U-Tote-Em store once using my sister's bike with its hard plastic tires. Streets were a bit wet, and as I rode downhill, I went to take the turn at the intersection running hard. The bike slid thru the turn, both wheels impacting the curb, the seat came loose, and dumped me right down onto the frame bar with significant force, splitting the boys like a principal with a paddle.

The impact made my eyes bulge, and an unholy scream erupted from my mouth. I lay there in the gutter for a while, groaning piteously, until I could drag myself into the grass. After about a fifteen minute delay, I stood up shaking like a newborn calf, and checked to make sure there was no blood, then quickly fixed the seat and slowly repaired the seat. I completed the run pedaling like a little old man, and when I got home, I made sure I never rode that bike again.
    04-12-13 12:35 PM
    I am so. thankful. that I do not have dangly bits right about now.
    04-12-13 01:02 PM
    Moments in life . . . . . . . . you never forget. LoL
    04-12-13 01:10 PM
    And people think guys are invulnerable...
    04-12-13 01:50 PM
    Mother sent me to the U-Tote-Em store once using my sister's bike with its hard plastic tires. Streets were a bit wet, and as I rode downhill, I went to take the turn at the intersection running hard. The bike slid thru the turn, both wheels impacting the curb, the seat came loose, and dumped me right down onto the frame bar with significant force, splitting the boys like a principal with a paddle.

The impact made my eyes bulge, and an unholy scream erupted from my mouth. I lay there in the gutter for a while, groaning piteously, until I could drag myself into the grass. After about a fifteen minute delay, I stood up shaking like a newborn calf, and checked to make sure there was no blood, then quickly fixed the seat and slowly repaired the seat. I completed the run pedaling like a little old man, and when I got home, I made sure I never rode that bike again.
    Ahhhhhhh you kill me lol

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:03 PM
    I had my chain come off while pedaling hard and although the boys were OK, I slid on my pantless knee for about 30+ feet and had a nasty scab about 3 to 4 inches in diameter on my knee all summer. Sucked cuz I couldn't go swimming all summer long...

Still have a big scar on my knee from it.
    04-12-13 02:19 PM
    Except you can't play the game...

04-12-13 03:03 PM
    Or maybe you can...

04-12-13 03:05 PM
    I had my chain come off while pedaling hard and although the boys were OK, I slid on my pantless knee for about 30+ feet and had a nasty scab about 3 to 4 inches in diameter on my knee all summer. Sucked cuz I couldn't go swimming all summer long...

Still have a big scar on my knee from it.
    I remember a time after "fixing" my bike where I went to show off and pop a wheelie. It would have been really cool but I forgot to tighten the bolt for the handle bars and they completely came off. You can only imagine the rest...
    04-12-13 03:11 PM
    Yippeeee. Friday night, I'm home from work, got a beer going and I have the next 4 days off. What more could anybody ask for. lol Evening pantless Peeps...... Hope all is well.
    04-12-13 06:20 PM
    ISWYDT
    Yup, training for a whole lotta pantless posting tonight. lol
    04-12-13 06:25 PM
    I remember a time after "fixing" my bike where I went to show off and pop a wheelie. It would have been really cool but I forgot to tighten the bolt for the handle bars and they completely came off. You can only imagine the rest...
    Oh yes I can, actually I got a visual there. lol
    04-12-13 06:26 PM
    Charlie...... Luuuuucccccyyy is hooommmmmeeeee!
    04-12-13 07:03 PM
    Yippeeee. Friday night, I'm home from work, got a beer going and I have the next 4 days off. What more could anybody ask for. lol Evening pantless Peeps...... Hope all is well.
    Good for you Tempur!!!!
    04-12-13 07:05 PM
    Well, Gheeze, glad you are, nobody else is........... Is this gonna be another you and me samich tonight???? lol...... Maybe I can talk my tired old man into getting in.. oh but don't hold your breath, he had about a 15 hour day today.....
    04-12-13 07:06 PM
    Well, Gheeze, glad you are, nobody else is........... Is this gonna be another you and me samich tonight???? lol...... Maybe I can talk my tired old man into getting in.. oh but don't hold your breath, he had about a 15 hour day today.....
    15hrs is a hellava long day! Ewwwwww

Are you up for a race to 95K? I think BK is here with us too
    04-12-13 07:10 PM
    I do have to call my girlfriend back.... and that's gonna be a two hour call.... She can vocalize fersure
    04-12-13 07:11 PM
    I'll call her now, so we should get closer to 95K by the time I get off the phone. I have my headset on.
    04-12-13 07:12 PM
    15hrs is a hellava long day! Ewwwwww

Are you up for a race to 95K? I think BK is here with us too
    Well Hell, Why not tee heee............ I like a good race.....
    jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 1 others like this.
    04-12-13 07:13 PM
    Well Hell, Why not tee heee............ I like a good race.....
    OK
    04-12-13 07:14 PM
618,099 ... 37713772377337743775 ...