I actually like the idea. I've tried the touch screen laptops and might get one the next time I buy a new one.
    Oh, I didn't say a touchscreen computer wasn't a good idea, but not everyone is like-minded, and I've seen comments about it being an unattractive UI.
    middbrew, kbz1960 and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 02:53 PM
    Almost there !!
    Getting there quickly, and TWSS.
    04-11-13 02:54 PM
    This looks like it could be really good:

I would watch it.
    kbz1960 and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 02:55 PM
    Oh, I didn't say a touchscreen computer wasn't a good idea, but not everyone is like-minded, and I've seen comments about it being an unattractive UI.
    Gotcha.
    kbz1960 and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 02:55 PM
    Only my god how long will it take me to get that lol and what's my next title gonna be

Posted via CB10
    Oh, don't give me that! I remember less than four months ago you were just trying to get to 200 posts.
    04-11-13 02:56 PM
    I would watch it.
    Not for long.... I'm just say'n!
    04-11-13 02:57 PM
    Oh, don't give me that! I remember less than four months ago you were just trying to get to 200 posts.
    He he yeah you're right lol but I don't really need a title and if I did picky own I think confused would fit just fine don't you lol

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:04 PM
    And a Dr Pepper.
    You're a pepper, she's a pepper....mm I forget the rest

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960, middbrew and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 03:05 PM
    Damn the luck. What were they thinking?
    Dunno?????

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:06 PM
    Several years ago I saw a guy on 93 heading into Boston with all four wheels locked up and smoking with the most extreme look of terror I've ever seen because he had a rig that I'd guess wasn't much unlike yours about a foot into his trunk and pushing him along with the rest of the slow-moving traffic. I could only wonder what he must have done to pi$$ off the driver of that rig so bad.
    Hey Daddy Bear haven't seen you for ages where you been

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:07 PM
    He he yeah you're right lol but I don't really need a title and if I did picky own I think confused would fit just fine don't you lol

Posted via CB10
    That's too funny!
    kbz1960, BergerKing and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 03:09 PM
    Killing some time waiting for an appt. Stopped in bestbuy. They had one Z10 dummy unit out. The associate went and got a live one and let me play with it for a few. I liked it a lot. Of course I knew more about than them and they said they haven't sold but a few but also said no one knows about them. The girl, iPhone user, said she was getting one to play with for awhile that is the stores. Of course I heard about apps.
    middbrew, BergerKing and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 03:21 PM
    You're a pepper, she's a pepper....mm I forget the rest

Posted via CB10
    I'm a Pepper, You're a Pepper, Wouldn't You Like To Be a Pepper Too?
    BergerKing, kbz1960 and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 03:25 PM
    Killing some time waiting for an appt. Stopped in bestbuy. They had one Z10 dummy unit out. The associate went and got a live one and let me play with it for a few. I liked it a lot. Of course I knew more about than them and they said they haven't sold but a few but also said no one knows about them. The girl, iPhone user, said she was getting one to play with for awhile that is the stores. Of course I heard about apps.
    That's the thing everyone says. BB will have a hard time becoming a major player again if nobody know anything about the new phones.
    04-11-13 03:28 PM
    Here's what I wrote in the Ramblers thread. I am seriously frustrated with Alltel.

My hopes of ever getting a BB10 device on Alltel are slim to none. And my money is on none. It's really looking like I will have to switch carriers when my contract is up. The only BB they are showing now is the 9310. Their "best" phone they have is the SGII. Great plan, great connections. But If I don't have the phone I want to with it it's just not going to be worth it anymore. I will just have to figure out if I want to go with AT&T or VZW.
    04-11-13 03:38 PM
    Here's what I wrote in the Ramblers thread. I am seriously frustrated with Alltel.
    They are really going down hill by not offer more phones. I guess they are offering the iPhone5 now. So I'm guessing that's where they are headed. Just stup1d.
    04-11-13 03:48 PM
    I'm thinking I need a beer.
    04-11-13 04:11 PM
    I'm thinking I might need two beers.
    04-11-13 04:17 PM
    Now do ya really really really want one

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 04:47 PM
    I'm a Pepper, You're a Pepper, Wouldn't You Like To Be a Pepper Too?
    Ahh that's it thanks lol

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 04:49 PM
    Stop thinking and just do it.
    04-11-13 05:22 PM
    I'm thinking I might need two beers.
    I don't think I'll need one to sleep tonight. Back to back short sleep nights, and I can feel the tired coming on.
    04-11-13 05:26 PM
    Gonna stop at Beto Junction and start early again in the morning.
    04-11-13 05:28 PM
    That's the thing everyone says. BB will have a hard time becoming a major player again if nobody know anything about the new phones.
    They did have a display I could see right when you walk in as the phones are right ahead there but it was empty of devices. The one dummy was over in the group of VZW phones. I really enjoyed the little time I had on it. The swipes etc. I didn't get to do much as it wasn't online so I went into some menus and a few apps, checked out the typing in word to go. Everything was smooth and it felt nice.

The guy there talked like he thought it was a cool phone so maybe they'll start using one to learn it better.
    BergerKing, middbrew and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 05:37 PM
    Yep. I'll probably end up with VZW since AT&T sucks out here.
    BergerKing, middbrew and jafobabe like this.
    04-11-13 05:39 PM
618,114 ... 37573758375937603761 ...