Surley you jest. LOL
    And stop calling me Shirley.
    03-13-13 06:44 PM
    No, that showed up 14 years later. There is something in coffee that wreaks havoc in my system
    Gotcha.
    03-13-13 06:46 PM
    at this point I will eat anything, I am starving and I blame Z for that. lol
    Please don't say "anything" if you are too close to Sputz.
    03-13-13 06:47 PM
    that is so much better, At least I don't have to get out my whip. Yet......
    With an emphasis on Yet.
    03-13-13 06:49 PM
    Please don't say "anything" if you are too close to Sputz.
    Drastic consequences.
    03-13-13 06:53 PM
    With an emphasis on Yet.
    Yeti. It's abominable.
    03-13-13 06:54 PM
    She sure was "sweet" alright.......Fvckin' page won't load.....fvckin half minute rule......fvckin java errors......fvckin shaddup Sputz.......fvckin messin' with da forums again ****, fvckin' Z and his fvckin' tabs..............!!!!!!!! There was more but I really won't get into it as this is a family forum, eh?
    Oh my my my, Can't listen..... lol
    03-13-13 06:56 PM
    Awe Tempuranator wouldn't do that. She needs you to fix things and listen
    Says who? lol
    03-13-13 06:58 PM

I can't help it

I bet you heard it all the way down in the basement
    Ummmm, Excuse me, Just what are you trying to say Z??????????????????
    03-13-13 06:59 PM
    I need 188 to bust 20K. I'd really have to turbo up, but I'll probably have to do it tomorrow.
    And today is now the tomorrow you were speaking of. I think you will get to the 20K.
    03-13-13 07:00 PM
    She don�t look pantless buzzttocks will gladly pay you on Friday louzer flies high TWSS Ariel all grown up Zeddylube sputted mikeplus1 is wrong wrong wright and dysfunctional BK passes PK in CB posts BEWBS pantless penguin has a plan Asian girls KYZ is unstoppable tomorrow is yesterday tempur has a copy cat hello goodbye tempur and KYZ duel in posting run like like like post post post FIFY Jaffers cheers tempur BK joins in bunga eats in bed Jaffers make 6.5K CB posts tempur makes 2.9K CB posts post toasties KYZ makes 24K pantless posts ginettehuber pops in timber KYZ makes 10K pantless posts louzer says yes we say no sputter hides in the basement moosehead BK was lazy fugly ucker thescionic is a horse thanks like like like upgrade CB funky again middbonger is still waiting and can�t get it out of his head sputter with sheep takes one to know one FIFY indeed revtech pops in louzer gives a warning BK has half a duck thescionic goes on a test drive middbonger thought he was caught up fertilizer can�t slow down virginville middbonger makes 12K pantless posts sun snow and rainbows pregnant virgin TWSS right behind you BK snags the 76K pantless post
    03-13-13 07:01 PM
    Nothing, nothing at all.
    That's what I thought
    03-13-13 07:02 PM
    And today is now the tomorrow you were speaking of. I think you will get to the 20K.
    Had a decent run last night, better than expected.
    03-13-13 07:03 PM
    Cool
    Hot!!!!
    03-13-13 07:03 PM
    I'm thinking the moose will really like that.
    03-13-13 07:04 PM
    And now he has his sights on displacing me at the top. Z is a true pantless posting machine.
    Just had a recharge
    She don’t look pantless buzzttocks will gladly pay you on Friday louzer flies high TWSS Ariel all grown up Zeddylube sputted mikeplus1 is wrong wrong wright and dysfunctional BK passes PK in CB posts BEWBS pantless penguin has a plan Asian girls KYZ is unstoppable tomorrow is yesterday tempur has a copy cat hello goodbye tempur and KYZ duel in posting run like like like post post post FIFY Jaffers cheers tempur BK joins in bunga eats in bed Jaffers make 6.5K CB posts tempur makes 2.9K CB posts post toasties KYZ makes 24K pantless posts ginettehuber pops in timber KYZ makes 10K pantless posts louzer says yes we say no sputter hides in the basement moosehead BK was lazy fugly ucker thescionic is a horse thanks like like like upgrade CB funky again middbonger is still waiting and can’t get it out of his head sputter with sheep takes one to know one FIFY indeed revtech pops in louzer gives a warning BK has half a duck thescionic goes on a test drive middbonger thought he was caught up fertilizer can’t slow down virginville middbonger makes 12K pantless posts sun snow and rainbows pregnant virgin TWSS right behind you BK snags the 76K pantless post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Love it Z, you really are the buzznotes king.
    She don’t look pantless buzzttocks will gladly pay you on Friday louzer flies high TWSS Ariel all grown up Zeddylube sputted mikeplus1 is wrong wrong wright and dysfunctional BK passes PK in CB posts BEWBS pantless penguin has a plan Asian girls KYZ is unstoppable tomorrow is yesterday tempur has a copy cat hello goodbye tempur and KYZ duel in posting run like like like post post post FIFY Jaffers cheers tempur BK joins in bunga eats in bed Jaffers make 6.5K CB posts tempur makes 2.9K CB posts post toasties KYZ makes 24K pantless posts ginettehuber pops in timber KYZ makes 10K pantless posts louzer says yes we say no sputter hides in the basement moosehead BK was lazy fugly ucker thescionic is a horse thanks like like like upgrade CB funky again middbonger is still waiting and can’t get it out of his head sputter with sheep takes one to know one FIFY indeed revtech pops in louzer gives a warning BK has half a duck thescionic goes on a test drive middbonger thought he was caught up fertilizer can’t slow down virginville middbonger makes 12K pantless posts sun snow and rainbows pregnant virgin TWSS right behind you BK snags the 76K pantless post
    Nice notes.!
    Just had a recharge
    Just vented.
    03-13-13 07:05 PM
    That's what I'm doing now as I'm in the past now.
    I see the middbonger has recharged also
    03-13-13 07:05 PM
    Great job Z!
    03-13-13 07:07 PM
    How fast?
    Core i7 2ghz 8gb ram the fast HD but not SSD. But it's actually getting old now LOL
    03-13-13 07:07 PM
    That's what I thought
    You thought right.
    03-13-13 07:08 PM
    It would appear you were just trying to slow her down. If we see that again you will be penalized.
    Now would little ol me do that
    03-13-13 07:08 PM
    Just had a recharge
    Cool, let's get to posting!
    03-13-13 07:09 PM
618,114 ... 30263027302830293030 ...