That would be ok, but some of the barbers I've seen I don't want to see naked.
    Ahh, but my wife is my barber.
    03-05-13 05:59 PM
    I took a nap.
    I was off in Meta, MO, aka Cell He!!.
    03-05-13 06:09 PM
    The ol' one who is mental, has had an ABSOFVCKINLUTE stroke of luck this morning, I wanna tell ya's but I think I'll let her do that in her own way, hehe (don't ya just hate that when that happens lolololololol...)
    Okay, so here is the story, I had a big fight with our phone carrier and cancelled my contract with them. Been playing around for a couple of days with other ones, finally decided on one yesterday and went in to get a free phone with a contract, They had the phone I wanted for free (just a Torch) but I really like the torch. They only had one left and it was white. I told them to put it aside with my name on it because I forgot a piece of id. They said fine. Sooooooooooooooo... this morning I stop by and they do all the paper work etc., Then they take the phone out of the box and realize that it is returned phone that don't work. BUMMER. So they say, well we will give you the 9900 for free instead of charging you 50 bucks. I say I don't really like the 9900 cause of the screen, I say I like the Torch because of the bigger touch screen. So they look at each other and one whispers, What about a Z10??? I go I am not paying for a phone, They say how about a Z10 for FREE>>>> Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah., I say you got a white one they say let me check the come back and say only 1 white one left and I go Yippeeee.......... Guess what Sputz is setting up for me now.
    03-05-13 06:14 PM
    03-05-13 06:16 PM
    Okay, so here is the story, I had a big fight with our phone carrier and cancelled my contract with them. Been playing around for a couple of days with other ones, finally decided on one yesterday and went in to get a free phone with a contract, They had the phone I wanted for free (just a Torch) but I really like the torch. They only had one left and it was white. I told them to put it aside with my name on it because I forgot a piece of id. They said fine. Sooooooooooooooo... this morning I stop by and they do all the paper work etc., Then they take the phone out of the box and realize that it is returned phone that don't work. BUMMER. So they say, well we will give you the 9900 for free instead of charging you 50 bucks. I say I don't really like the 9900 cause of the screen, I say I like the Torch because of the bigger touch screen. So they look at each other and one whispers, What about a Z10??? I go I am not paying for a phone, They say how about a Z10 for FREE>>>> Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah., I say you got a white one they say let me check the come back and say only 1 white one left and I go Yippeeee.......... Guess what Sputz is setting up for me now.
    Yes! Nothing but Zed!
    03-05-13 06:18 PM
    Oh, but it was for me.
    03-05-13 06:23 PM
    Yes I guess that would be a cyborg nap
    Yes, that is affirmative.
    03-05-13 06:30 PM
    I bet you took a nap
    Might've even taken a nap.
    03-05-13 06:30 PM
    The same way I knew I'd send you a little snow
    WOW, you are good.
    03-05-13 06:31 PM
    Woke up this morning half breathing and had to go into work....... still on med 3X a day yet.
    Damn the luck. Get better
    03-05-13 06:32 PM
    I wouldn't know. Every time I try to take one I can't fall asleep no matter how tired I feel. Probably cause I always think if I nap I won't be able to sleep when it's time for bed.
    Drink a lot of tequila.
    03-05-13 06:32 PM
    No longer an inquirering mind
    Not about that anyway.
    03-05-13 06:33 PM
    I'm trying to keep up with the Likes even though I don't post.... There were alot to catch up on Likes while I was zonked out Saturday and Sunday . Made me tired!
    I might have had a few of those posts. Sorry to tire you out.
    03-05-13 06:34 PM
    Ahh, but my wife is my barber.
    That's cool. I'm my own barber so I don't mind seeing my barber naked either.
    03-05-13 06:35 PM
    That is fantastic! Very nice! You lucky duck!
    03-05-13 06:38 PM
    What does that make Texas?
    Errrr . . . . . short for Richard?
    03-05-13 06:43 PM
    That is fantastic! Very nice! You lucky duck!
    Oh yes I am. Now gotta play with it and figure how everything works, it is sooooooo sweet though. lol
    03-05-13 06:44 PM
    Oh yes I am. Now gotta play with it and figure how everything works, it is sooooooo sweet though. lol
    You have fun with your new toy!
    03-05-13 06:50 PM
    OK, I'm on my way up.
    Thanks. You might get here in time for me to leave for work.
    03-05-13 07:03 PM
    Yep... came home early from work to take the meds.
    I hope they keel it this time!
    03-05-13 07:03 PM
    Actually I'll be there in 5 minutes. What's for dinner?
    03-05-13 07:07 PM
    It's not that far from SI. Not sure exactly where you are but it can't be more than 3 or 4 hours.
    03-05-13 07:09 PM
    Absofvckinglutley awesomesauce
    03-05-13 07:14 PM
    Totallly Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-05-13 07:15 PM
    Drink a lot of tequila.
    There is an idea
    03-05-13 07:18 PM
618,114 ... 28472848284928502851 ...