So far it is looking like I'll end up losing more than just my pants.
    This year is the first year I have ever owed taxes. I don't really need the refund but I don't want to owe either.
    03-04-13 06:49 PM
    Is it just me, or isn't sequester something they do to you when you serve on a jury so that you have to stay in a hotel and not read newspapers or watch TV?
    Sure sounds like a Govmint job. LoL
    Engire, jafobabe, kbz1960 and 3 others like this.
    03-04-13 06:49 PM
    Well, I hope you feel well soon. It's hard to enjoy the new toy when you don't feel well.
    Febreze talk? Huh?
    03-04-13 06:50 PM
    Is it just me, or isn't sequester something they do to you when you serve on a jury so that you have to stay in a hotel and not read newspapers or watch TV?
    Or do any pantless posting, that would be the worst.....
    Engire, bungaboy, jafobabe and 4 others like this.
    03-04-13 06:53 PM
    This year is the first year I have ever owed taxes. I don't really need the refund but I don't want to owe either.
    I always have to chip in extra each year.
    Engire, jafobabe, kbz1960 and 4 others like this.
    03-04-13 06:55 PM
    My own fault this year. My situation changed and I didn't change the W-2. The form was in my pants and I was going to do it in July but then this thread came along and I forgot where I left my pants.
    03-04-13 06:59 PM
    My own fault this year. My situation changed and I didn't change the W-2. The form was in my pants and I was going to do it in July but then this thread came along and I forgot where I left my pants.

Oh, nice to have you back with us. Do stay a while. LoL
    03-04-13 07:04 PM
    Hey look! Up in the sky! It's a bird. It's a plane, No! It's Pantlessman!!!!

Welcome back, stranger!
    We have really missed Pantlessman. Let's hope he sticks around a little more.

Oh, nice to have you back with us. Do stay a while. LoL
    Thanks, I've kinda been around just staying silent. Since I have been spending so much time with the iphone it seems kinda weird posting on CrackBerry. Stupid I know.
    03-04-13 07:16 PM
    Thanks, I've kinda been around just staying silent. Since I have been spending so much time with the iphone it seems kinda weird posting on CrackBerry. Stupid I know.
    We won't hold that against you.

For too long
    03-04-13 07:24 PM
    Well thanks Z.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-04-13 07:35 PM
    Very nice!
    03-04-13 07:45 PM
    Don't let that stop you from stopping in here. We are phone blind.
    03-04-13 07:48 PM
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh I can't wait for Easter.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-egg1.jpg
    03-04-13 07:50 PM
    Well thanks Z.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Any time.
    03-04-13 07:52 PM
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh I can't wait for Easter.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	egg1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	139218
    I've had a couple of those already
    03-04-13 07:53 PM
    Makes sense. The arse is in California.
    What does that make Texas?
    03-04-13 07:54 PM
    Not that there would be anything wrong with that.
    03-04-13 07:55 PM
    Sure sounds like a Govmint job. LoL
    Or some kind of job but with no happy ending.
    03-04-13 07:56 PM
    I've had a couple of those already
    Cheater, you're supposed to wait for the Easter Bunny to bring them to you. lol
    jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 3 others like this.
    03-04-13 07:57 PM
    Febreze talk? Huh?
    Just wanted to freshen up the conversation.
    03-04-13 07:57 PM
    Or do any pantless posting, that would be the worst.....
    That would be bad.
    03-04-13 07:58 PM
    That would be bad.
    HORRIBLE.......................................... .
    louzer, kbz1960, Engire and 3 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:00 PM
    But at least the money's going to good use. For example:

• Ontario�s Municipal Property Assessment Corp. spent $170,000 on a one-day team-building event that included an exercise playing with Lego.
    • Ikea is a Swedish retailing behemoth rolling in kronor, but when it came to opening its first store in Winnipeg, that didn�t stop the city and province from offering a combined $22 million in subsidies. Did we mention Ikea�s annual sales of $30 billion are roughly three times what Manitoba brings in each year from all forms of taxes, fees and transfers?
    • Paper chase: In December 2011, Nova Scotia�s provincial government handed $24 million to the owner of the Bowater Mersey paper mill in return for a swath of company land in the hopes of staving off its closure. By June the mill had gone out of business.
    • Supreme Sturgeon and Caviar of New Brunswick raked in some $3 million in grants and loans from the federal government before falling into receivership in 2010. Resurrected by new owners as Breviro Caviar, it�s now back in the subsidy business, winning $200,000 from Ottawa in marketing funds and $50,000 to �hire expertise in caviar production.�
    • The B.C. government said it would spend $2.7 million to build hundreds of electric-car-charging stations across the province in an effort to encourage drivers to buy vehicles such as the Chevy Volt and Nissan Leaf. That�s in addition to a $5,000 rebate to drivers. Yet just 210 electric vehicles have been sold in the province�effectively translating into an $18,000 per vehicle subsidy for the carmakers.
    • British Columbians saw $48,000 go to bringing Entertainment Tonight Canada to Vancouver for three days. Included in the provincial payout was $16,000 in airfare from Toronto and $12,000 worth of hotel accommodations.
    • In May, Halifax councillors voted to cut a cheque for $360,000 to cover bad debts stemming from a money-losing Black Eyed Peas concert two years earlier.
    • Not one to be caught without his game face on, it was revealed the office of Finance Minister Jim Flaherty expensed $130 worth of cosmetics for an apparent beauty emergency ahead of a televised budget announcement. Flaherty�s staff scrambled to purchase concealer, blush, loose powder and shaving supplies to do the minister�s makeup after a cosmetician cancelled at the last minute. For anyone wanting to replicate the look, Flaherty wears a combination of Maybelline, CoverGirl and Smashbox.
    • The Bank of Canada spent nearly $40,000 to promote its new $20 bill. The spending included $35,832 to a company to design and install seven-storey images of the new polymer note on the bank�s headquarters in downtown Ottawa in May. In total, spending to promote the new bill equalled 1,942 of the new $20 notes.
    • The recession may have ended a while ago, but that hasn�t stopped Stephen Harper�s government from spending millions on advertisements featuring its Economic Action Plan stimulus slogan. The government spent $16 million in three months on feel-good commercials about Canada�s economic prosperity.
    • Despite getting a mock jet for free from manufacturer Lockheed Martin, Defence Minister Peter MacKay still managed to spend $47,000 on a 2010 press conference where he posed with the fake plane.

So smile when you pay your taxes.
    kbz1960, Engire, middbrew and 1 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:12 PM
    I'll write a note for you if it will help.
    kbz1960, Engire, middbrew and 2 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:13 PM
    And you keep telling your 9900 "It's not you. It's me."
    kbz1960, Engire, middbrew and 2 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:14 PM
618,114 ... 28362837283828392840 ...