Ok, so I'm breaking traddition and saying good morning BAFORE I catches zup taday
    03-04-13 07:35 AM
    Morning all you lovely peoples..I would love to catch up on the likes but I'm pretty busy @work today. I got my stitches taken out on Friday so I can finally move freely but the scabbing and the scar looks ...hopefully be healed up by the end of the week.

Hows everybody doing..is it as cold up there as it is here? its frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeezzziiingg
    Can't barely move and it's real cold up here and glad ya got you're stitches out and good morning back at cha. Oh! And now I'm a lovely people too! ( someone pass da Zeddylube! ) Don't worry about the scar to much, unless you've undergone a frontal lobotomy, of course.
    03-04-13 07:43 AM
    Ok, so I'm breaking traddition and saying good morning BAFORE I catches zup taday http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons...n-misc-018.gif
    Hiya sputters. Hope you're not swollen yet after your rub down
    03-04-13 07:44 AM
    Good morning pantless.
    Hey Buzz! Dudeofalldudes!
    03-04-13 07:46 AM
    Hiya sputters. Hope you're not swollen yet after your rub down
    Tell me 'bout it, mah poor achin' arm gave up at da most inopportune moment, hehe
    03-04-13 07:48 AM
    Tell me 'bout it, mah poor achin' arm gave up at da most inopportune moment, hehe
    LOL your arm?

Moving or helping move always ducks.
    middbrew, louzer and jafobabe like this.
    03-04-13 07:54 AM
    LOL your arm?

Yeah....lol mah arm
    03-04-13 08:12 AM
    LOL your arm?

Mark these words, " I will never, ever, "fvckin" NEVER!!, move anyone again".....Not even mahself, I'll burn da house down first! Hehe Aaaaand jest for laughs... I thought I'd hump a BIG ol' 36" Sony trinitron ('member dem, lol, the lead shielded ones?) up da stairs with less than zero clearance, 'cause ol' Mental cases eyesight's waning and we were a couple of months ( or so ) from getting her a flatscreen and I don't like to throw things away
    03-04-13 08:23 AM
    LOL your arm?

I NOW know, I'm jest too old for that sh!t! Hehe
    kbz1960, middbrew, louzer and 1 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:29 AM
    Ok all you Great White North-erners -- what the phrakk is Canadian Style Meat Pie? It's on my cafeteria's menu for Wednesday. Should I plan on eating out that day?
    03-04-13 08:31 AM
    Mark these words, " I will never, ever, "fvckin" NEVER!!, move anyone again".....Not even mahself, I'll burn da house down first! Hehe Aaaaand jest http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy013.gif for laughs... I thought I'd hump a BIG ol' 36" Sony trinitron ('member dem, lol, the lead shielded ones?) up da stairs with less than zero clearance, 'cause ol' Mental cases eyesight's waning and we were a couple of months ( or so ) from getting her a flatscreen and I don't like to throw things away
    Yeah, we saw the 1999 laptop....
    03-04-13 08:32 AM
    Mark these words, " I will never, ever, "fvckin" NEVER!!, move anyone again".....Not even mahself, I'll burn da house down first! Hehe Aaaaand jest http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy013.gif for laughs... I thought I'd hump a BIG ol' 36" Sony trinitron ('member dem, lol, the lead shielded ones?) up da stairs with less than zero clearance, 'cause ol' Mental cases eyesight's waning and we were a couple of months ( or so ) from getting her a flatscreen and I don't like to throw things away
    Oh man I had one of those 300lb cows. Not fun to move at all even on a flat surface.
    03-04-13 08:34 AM
    My wife thought I was nut when I bought a convertible two/four wheel dolly. Turns out, she's used it to move stuff around when I'm not home so much that she's now decided it was genius.
    03-04-13 08:35 AM
    Ok all you Great White North-erners -- what the phrakk is Canadian Style Meat Pie? It's on my cafeteria's menu for Wednesday. Should I plan on eating out that day?
    Yes, it's commonly knowed in Quebec as tourtiere and it's a fvckin' treat if it's made traditionally.... Go for it!

Last edited by sputneek; 03-04-13 at 08:57 PM.
    03-04-13 08:36 AM
    My wife thought I was nut when I bought a convertible two/four wheel dolly. Turns out, she's used it to move stuff around when I'm not home so much that she's now decided it was genius.
    Funny how perspective changes.
    03-04-13 08:38 AM
    Oddly enough I have one of those too Didn't have the clearance to use it though....go figure!
    03-04-13 08:40 AM
    NOT so Funny how perspective changes.
    03-04-13 08:42 AM
    How's everything down in little Egypt these days Steven?
    It's going pretty good down here. We didn't get the weather like you did.
    kbz1960, louzer and jafobabe like this.
    03-04-13 08:49 AM
    Good morning pantless.
    Good morning KYZ
    03-04-13 08:50 AM
    Good morning pantless people.
    03-04-13 08:51 AM
    I was at the track this weekend and it reminded me of this:

Confession: I am secretly in love with the girl in the video.
    Did you win big?
    03-04-13 08:52 AM
    Gotta go, see ya's latah!, Gotta go pick up a 6' x 5' bay window as payment for my efforts of the last three days, whahahahahahahahahahaha!
    middbrew, kbz1960, louzer and 1 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:52 AM
    Good morning pantless people.

Good mornin' Middbong!
    middbrew, kbz1960, louzer and 1 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:53 AM
    Morning all you lovely peoples..I would love to catch up on the likes but I'm pretty busy @work today. I got my stitches taken out on Friday so I can finally move freely but the scabbing and the scar looks ...hopefully be healed up by the end of the week.

Hows everybody doing..is it as cold up there as it is here? its frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeezzziiingg
    Glad you are doing better. It's going to be 55 F here today, so yeah it's a little cold.
    kbz1960, louzer, jafobabe and 1 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:54 AM
    Ok, so I'm breaking traddition and saying good morning BAFORE I catches zup taday http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons...n-misc-018.gif
    Well, good morning to the tradition breaker.
    kbz1960, louzer, jafobabe and 1 others like this.
    03-04-13 08:56 AM
618,099 ... 28282829283028312832 ...