Look what I won!
    Hey bunghole boy........ I can tell by the amount of posts you have that you are a twelve year old kid who has absolutely no life and has all his hopes and dreams invested in a Blackberry forum. This is the highlight of your life....... going on a forum and posting over 4000 times! That is who you are. You are also lucky that you are not face to face with me. Cowardice rears it's head when you can insult someone knowing you can't get your teeth bashed in. Now crawl back into your bung-hole.
    Where's this from? Should we stage a derailment assault? Isn't Oofa one of those natural sponges?
    02-27-13 12:40 PM
    I'm offended by that!!

02-27-13 12:45 PM
    Great review. The most impressive part, for me, is that you made it through all of the sauces in one sitting!!!
    Are you kidding? She chugs down hot sauce like you or I do beer. She has another vid where she eats a whole raw habanero. 'Cos she's silly like that.
    02-27-13 12:48 PM
    Before he did that, he was heard saying "I've been a loyal BlackBerry usser for years, but..."
    Kind of reminds me of 'forums' that began with: "I never used to believe the stories here until one day..."
    02-27-13 12:55 PM
    I've been a loyal BlackBerry usser for years, but I never used to believe the stories here until one day I actually read one.
    02-27-13 01:05 PM
    The storm has weakened and it's already stopped snowing here!! I might venture out for ice cream in a bit.
    Probably don't have to worry about it melting before you finish it.
    02-27-13 01:06 PM
    been absorbing z10 info

REALLY torn about what to do
    Well, unless you are willing to buy one for one of the Canadian or UK carriers now, you have no choice but to wait. The good news is that a) by the time it's released in the US, we'll have much more information on it and b) some of the software issues being reported now might be fixed with a BB10 update.
    02-27-13 01:15 PM
    OK so I'm officially ridiculously fluish and yucky and sick....

Made it to urgent care. So I've got the flu, had a fever of 102.8 at intake, have bronchitis, an ear infection, sinus infection, and throat infection.

They sent me home with antibiotics, steroids for the bronchitis, and codeine cough syrup.

Night night.................
    kbz1960, louzer, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    02-27-13 01:16 PM
    Where's this from? Should we stage a derailment assault? Isn't Oofa one of those natural sponges?
    That was from a PM he got.
    kbz1960, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    02-27-13 01:18 PM
    I'm still going to get it just because I've waited soooooo long. If I play around with it for a couple months and decide I still don't like it, I'll sell it.

I'm still keeping Android in my life, and I'm torn between selling my SGS3 and getting a tablet or just keeping my SGS3 as my Android device. I still love the thing, after all.
    I'm still curious to see what the bridge in BB10 will have to offer. Because of the major differences in functionality between OS7 and prior devices and the Playbook, the bridge is essential. Since BB10 will allow most of what I offload to the bridge now, the need for the bridge might lessen. If this is the case, I'm thinking that the ultimate combination would be a Z10 and a Nexus 7 tablet.
    02-27-13 01:18 PM

Made it to urgent care. So I've got the flu, had a fever of 102.8 at intake, have bronchitis, an ear infection, sinus infection, and throat infection.

They sent me home with antibiotics, steroids for the bronchitis, and codeine cough syrup.

Nighty night. Get some needed rest. :hugs:
    kbz1960, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    02-27-13 01:20 PM
    Maybe! I've had jalapeno ice cream before and it was pretty tasty.
    Jalapeno's are making their way in to all sorts of food. But ice cream provides the best of the mixture of cold and refreshing while also hot and spicy!
    02-27-13 01:20 PM

Didn't want to like this but it is our way. Take care and get rid of that crap. It does take a lot of time.
    02-27-13 01:22 PM
    Random pantless post
    And a random pantless reply back at ya!
    02-27-13 01:25 PM
    We had nice breezes and warm sunshine just a couple Sundays ago. Now we're buried under about 18 inches of snow. Heh. Kansas is silly.
    It's silly all over. A few weeks ago, we got pounded with close to 30 inches of snow. Today, it's 42 and pouring rain. By the end of this storm, most of the snow will all be washed away. And we're 22 days away from the first day of Spring!
    02-27-13 01:29 PM
    I think you have 12 in a 24hr period.
    I've been shut down at 5. Although I don't know when the 24-hour period starts and ends.
    02-27-13 01:30 PM
    But don't quote me on that.
    Sorry. I had to.
    02-27-13 01:31 PM
    Waddya mean? KYZ......Oh! sh!t!
    That's 3!!! KYZ is now official!
    02-27-13 01:36 PM
    I don't even own 8 apps let alone have them open all at once.

And I am self employed. ROFL
    I wonder if the 8 app limit will make people rethink purchasing many more than 8 apps? I would like to see either 'sticky' apps which would always be open. That way you could choose which you would like to always be in the top positions of your open apps. Another possibility would be to have app 'profiles'. You could set which apps you would like open for individual profiles. When you select a profile, all of the assoiciated apps open. Just a thought.
    02-27-13 01:41 PM
    LOL, just go with it
    Just did a couple of posts ago!
    02-27-13 01:42 PM
    Wasn't easy but made my day. Thanks for the coffee spittin laugh.
    02-27-13 01:42 PM
    Good morning! Bongboy! I trust you slept well?
    Slept great. Slept so good I feel like I am making a comeback . . . . .

The CB 1M post Challenge!-bungabunga.png
    02-27-13 01:49 PM
    And where would da sliiiiiiider go?
    Thought we said John Holmes died?
    02-27-13 01:50 PM
    Good morning! "Pop"
    Congrats on #6000!!!!!
    02-27-13 01:50 PM
    Alright why am I getting this only on this Page?

Attachment 138127
    Shrinkage!
    02-27-13 01:51 PM
618,114 ... 27282729273027312732 ...