Are you speaking English. You must be really bored when you wrote this. so whatever happened to pantless? Just curious.
    02-25-13 08:28 PM
    Awww too bad you guys can't get a Z10 cause of the high radiation levels

See me glowing in the dark you know why.

Posted from my Z10 with CB10
    I'm so jealous you have one. Next month... Next month...
    02-25-13 08:30 PM

The CB 1M post Challenge!-screen-shot-2013-02-26-10.30.31-am.png
    02-25-13 08:31 PM
    (And Jaffers says: Nice pair!)
    02-25-13 08:33 PM
    I didn't make this, but this is how I feel right now.

**** this area - **** this area in particular
    And here all this time I thought you liked the snow. Go figure.
    02-25-13 08:34 PM
    You work at Walmart? Do they treat their employees better now? I don't shop at Walmart. Maybe once a year or less. You have more kids that grandkids? I belong to a large family as well.
    I may or may not work for said company. They never changed the way associates are treated. Company need will always come before an associates needs. And that's with any company. Being the largest retailer in the world comes with its fair share of negative attention but no one ever says anything about the good. Ever heard of the "Associate In Critical Need Fund?" Probably not. Ever heard of the Associate Relations account that every store is required to have and use regularly by policy? Probably not. Not defending the company that I may or may not work for or the negative actions that certain store feel they can get away with. I myself have had my fair share of frustrations over the last week. You always hear of the bad but when you see the store manager buy lunch for an associate who had his wallet stolen on the bus to work it's kinda heartwarming.
    02-25-13 08:40 PM
    That's what we do here.... we like everyone's post... if you look at the top of the page on the left hand side, you will see the total Likes count... it's fun and we keep it as a goal to get the most Liked Thread on this site.

So when you come in, just like everyone's post on the page, and you will then be helping us and you! And of course having fun in here.

Welcome and hope we can see you more!
    I'll come visit when I can especially when I want to be liked. Wow, I just noticed that the top posters are from this thread but I'm sure you guys know that.
    02-25-13 08:40 PM
    And here all this time I thought you liked the snow. Go figure.
    We penguins are kinda tiny. We like snow until we're up to our beaks in it.
    02-25-13 08:41 PM

High radiation levels? Well crap, I just know they will charge me extra for such a cool feature.
    02-25-13 08:41 PM
    Move the seperatists to Toronto . . . . . problem solved. LoL
    That's gotta be the best idea ever lol, I like your thinking. Man the images my mind are conjuring up!!
    02-25-13 08:43 PM
    I may or may not work for said company. They never changed the way associates are treated. Company need will always come before an associates needs. And that's with any company. Being the largest retailer in the world comes with its fair share of negative attention but no one ever says anything about the good. Ever heard of the "Associate In Critical Need Fund?" Probably not. Ever heard of the Associate Relations account that every store is required to have and use regularly by policy? Probably not. Not defending the company that I may or may not work for or the negative actions that certain store feel they can get away with. I myself have had my fair share of frustrations over the last week. You always hear of the bad but when you see the store manager buy lunch for an associate who had his wallet stolen on the bus to work it's kinda heartwarming.
    You have a point there. I did a term paper in college about the Waltons' (not necessarily Walmart) and their hiring/employment practices just turned me off and that could be partly why I dont' shop at Walmart but mainly I tend to have a hard time finding things at Walmat. I usually go to Costco, Trader Joe's and Target and of course our local grocery store.
    02-25-13 08:46 PM
    We penguins are kinda tiny. We like snow until we're up to our beaks in it.
    I like penguins. They're just soooo cute especially in that movie Happy Feet.
    02-25-13 08:50 PM
    That's one of my favorite movies .
    02-25-13 08:53 PM
    You should see her happy feet after she eats those hot peppers.:-)
    02-25-13 08:54 PM
    You have a point there. I did a term paper in college about the Waltons' (not necessarily Walmart) and their hiring/employment practices just turned me off and that could be partly why I dont' shop at Walmart but mainly I tend to have a hard time finding things at Walmat. I usually go to Costco, Trader Joe's and Target and of course our local grocery store.
    Good stores exist and every now and then a great store manager comes around. The place I work for is pretty tough on its employees but it's fair. With corporate right across the street you have to be tough. High expectations are a must. Cause you never know, the CEO may walk in at any moment.
    02-25-13 08:56 PM
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-shut-up-take-my-money-9299-2560x1600.jpg

oh wait. they did already. now just have to wait till next thursday for them to deliver that God d@mn cancer inducing, radiation emitting phone.
    Last edited by Alex_Hong; 02-25-13 at 09:16 PM.
    02-25-13 09:03 PM
    The Quebecois and most Texans would make good company. I think a coin toss is a fair way to decide who plays host - then we throw them all together and see what happens.
    Hey Now! Did you have more than 2 wu-wies? Don't EVEN suggest THAT! LOL I will Keeeeeeelll You..... Where is Achmeed when ya need him??

The CB 1M post Challenge!-bos.jpg
    02-25-13 09:08 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shut-up-and-take-my-money-9299-2560x1600.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	137884

oh wait. they did already. now just have to wait till next thursday for them to deliver that God d@am cancer inducing, radiation emitting phone.
    I just want to glow in the dark... these nite lights don't last very long.
    02-25-13 09:09 PM
    Not knocking anyone's employer, but I read an interesting article about Google's employee benefits the other day. Let's just say they last beyond the grave. Refreshing to see a company embracing its most valuable asset. I suppose I could dig up a link, but it was a Forbes article and I'm sure a search would kick it up easily. As many bad things as I feel about the goog, they appear to treat their people right.
    One of my very best friends works for Google. It's a long, fvcked up story, but that company saved his life.
    02-25-13 09:23 PM
    Everyone who replied to my initial posts mentioned pantless so I assumed you're famous...to them...in this thread
    Just don't feel like posting a new one but this thread makes me feel so likable. I post and I get a few likes practically each time. I like!!!
    Yup, the likes are nice to have, and not quite as easy in the other forums. Plus, there is more contentiousness out 'there'.
    02-25-13 09:33 PM
    The Quebecois and most Texans would make good company. I think a coin toss is a fair way to decide who plays host - then we throw them all together and see what happens.
    The Quebecois might make it ten minutes...
    02-25-13 09:35 PM
    Lights are on but nobody's home? Does everybody feel like I do. Why is it that Monday night always feels like Friday night after a long week at work? I have never been able to figure that one out.
    Well, I got a later start than usual. I set the clock for 8 this morning, then reset it for 9, and then 10. I finally rolled out about 10:30 and hit the road �11. Yeah, I was being lazy today. After 6 hours of driving in the rain, my next possible place to park is three hours from here, and I just wasn't in the mood. I'm 16 hours' driving from my destination, so today was good enough.
    02-25-13 09:42 PM
    And to boot, I'd gone to sleep last night before 11, which is something I rarely do. I don't usually pass out until after one or two.
    02-25-13 09:43 PM
    I'll come visit when I can especially when I want to be liked. Wow, I just noticed that the top posters are from this thread but I'm sure you guys know that.
    Two of the top five posters on CrackBerry post a lot in this thread. The other 3 have been known to stop by from time to time.
    02-25-13 09:50 PM
    Hey, everyone, since most of us tend to quote even in outside threads, I'm gonna drop a tip on something to watch for if y'all haven't experienced it yet. You quote someone and when you post, you see a link pop up in the quote. Report it ASAP, we've been getting people in the forums doing that, and it's called cookie stuffing. The person doing it is a spammer trying to get hits of a website for pay. It happened a little while ago in another thread.
    02-25-13 10:37 PM
618,114 ... 27102711271227132714 ...