Oh yeah, I'm real easy to get along with. Even if I'm grumpy I'll take a moment to make someone laugh. I especially work magic with upset children. Tonight, at Wal*Mart, a youngster about 5 was making a ruckus. I walked over and crossed my arms and said mock-sternly, 'Hey, aren't you a lityle small to make so much noise?!' Instant silence. I knelt down to him and said 'You are awful big to be acting like a brat, maybe I can convince mommy to let me take you to clean up after the elephants in the circus, whattaya say? He shook his head. I said ok, but if I hear noises like that again, it's straight to the circus for you!

I winked at his mom, who was stunned, and asked how I did that so fast. I said, 10 kids, nine grandkids, and all are still alive. I winked and walked away, and looked back, she had a grin a mile wide.
    You work at Walmart? Do they treat their employees better now? I don't shop at Walmart. Maybe once a year or less. You have more kids that grandkids? I belong to a large family as well.
    02-25-13 11:18 AM
    Heh. I was getting the latest on our most recent winter storm heading this way...when something caught my eye...

Winter Storm Rocky Road Closures, Whiteout Conditions Hitting Plains - weather.com
    02-25-13 11:25 AM
    Good morning all you Dingagligalingies http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet018.gif Seems like I've been catching up forever jBetter get a move on BK's catchin" up to me!
    Hope you're all having a good day!!
    I may not be fast, but I'm pretty steady.
    02-25-13 11:32 AM
    Well I am glad to hear things went well for you. If you're pantless you don't need to look down. LoL
    Well, it's advisable to not look down when pantless.
    02-25-13 11:36 AM
    You work at Walmart? Do they treat their employees better now? I don't shop at Walmart. Maybe once a year or less. You have more kids that grandkids? I belong to a large family as well.
    Don't work at Walmart, but I do haul many of their loads. I have friends that work there, quite successfully, one of them has an income that makes mine look like chump change. I just happened to be in one when this event took place.
    02-25-13 11:42 AM
    Heh. I was getting the latest on our most recent winter storm heading this way...when something caught my eye...

Winter Storm Rocky Road Closures, Whiteout Conditions Hitting Plains - weather.com
    What fun. A day to stay home?
    02-25-13 11:46 AM
    Got what?
    It. Probably them.
    02-25-13 12:18 PM
    Well, it's advisable to not look down when pantless.
    That kinda depends on what other pantless company you're with, no?
    02-25-13 12:22 PM

Ok, what's all this crap about naming winter storms now. That is just lame.

Anyway ... hope you don't get whited out too bad again!
    02-25-13 12:26 PM
    Don't work at Walmart, but I do haul many of their loads. I have friends that work there, quite successfully, one of them has an income that makes mine look like chump change. I just happened to be in one when this event took place.
    A guy who lived in the same apartment complex as me many moons ago had a slightly different approach. One of the neighbors had a 2-year-old who generally did nothing but scream at the top of her lungs. Cute kid, and of course only 2, but had olympic-grade lungs on her. He put on a bit more of a nonnchalant expression, looked kind of in her direction and just said "quit your goddammed screaming." It was epic.
    02-25-13 12:33 PM
    Shiera99 has an oops poles vibrating febreze pantless like like like louzer is up to 75K louzatars quote upside down posting red stripe and middbonger race louzer gives a pantless review to newbs BK is easy going onward BACON midterminatorbrew blacklatino happy bd bunga thinks it�s Febrezetastic! Good call K Kay Kaye Z buzz blah revtech pops in Thinking muckaluck Jaffers want�s to buy a Z10 needs frequencies 3 times 3 is 9 achmed kill you Z10 rant away louzers 9650 takes forever to install no renaming the thread pm g2hockey thachoc1 and red strip run louzer doesn�t change K number on louzatar ramble pantless way like like like tempurs computer is making her mad duff and doughnuts grey poupon jwwduke looks in mirror beginners luck a race for 66,666 jakie55 pops in lendo makes the 66,666 pantless post cow peeing on a flat rock daddy bear has iphone friend that like Z10 lendo make 1,500 CB post indeed squeal Duke BACON BK updates g2hockey situation jwwduke knows piranha louzer hates when someone parks close Vaseline pigs fly TWSS milestone within a milestone red stripe snags the 67K pantless post
    Are you speaking English. You must be really bored when you wrote this. so whatever happened to pantless? Just curious.
    02-25-13 02:29 PM
    What fun. A day to stay home?
    Ok, what's all this crap about naming winter storms now. That is just lame.

Anyway ... hope you don't get whited out too bad again!
    I'm staying home this time. The timing of this one is scary because it's supposed to snow the heaviest overnight and on into rush hour. Noooooo thank you. I'll get up early to see if it snowed as much as they say it will, but I'll most likely be calling in tomorrow. I can't work from home, but I CAN take these classes that are part of my yearly goal apart from my regular duties. It'll be good to come back to work on Wednesday (provided the streets are clear by then!) to show my boss that I was productive while at home, instead of just sitting around. I'm a certified workaholic and I hate taking unscheduled time off. It's why I have accumulated about 200 hours of sick time!
    02-25-13 02:31 PM
    Are you speaking English. You must be really bored when you wrote this. so whatever happened to pantless? Just curious.
    Those are buzznotes. After every 1000 posts kbz1960 gives a very brief rundown on what was discussed during the previous 1000 posts.
    02-25-13 02:32 PM
    The naming of winter storms is a tool for limp Richards to scare the bejesus out of people.
    02-25-13 02:34 PM
    The naming of winter storms is a tool for limp Richards to scare the bejesus out of people.
    I just giggled when Q was pounding the heck out of us.
    02-25-13 02:35 PM
    Those are buzznotes. After every 1000 posts kbz1960 gives a very brief rundown on what was discussed during the previous 1000 posts.
    And their assembly tends to make funny sense.
    02-25-13 02:37 PM
    Exactly this. They are what we live for. Well, those and the febreze and napping and pantless pole-dancing and louzatars and other such tomfoolery.
    02-25-13 02:39 PM
    I bet. These people have waaaaaay too much time on their hands.
    02-25-13 02:39 PM
    Some people would pay for that. A lot.
    02-25-13 02:41 PM
    Now that I'm loaded, now to cover as much ground as I can.
    02-25-13 02:43 PM
    The beauty of innocence, LoL

Shiera, these are are the Reader's Digest or the Coles Notes versions of what has been recently posted in this thread. They are a classic. Enjoy them. They are a lot of work for KBZ to create.
    02-25-13 03:02 PM
    I'm staying home this time. The timing of this one is scary because it's supposed to snow the heaviest overnight and on into rush hour. Noooooo thank you. I'll get up early to see if it snowed as much as they say it will, but I'll most likely be calling in tomorrow. I can't work from home, but I CAN take these classes that are part of my yearly goal apart from my regular duties. It'll be good to come back to work on Wednesday (provided the streets are clear by then!) to show my boss that I was productive while at home, instead of just sitting around. I'm a certified workaholic and I hate taking unscheduled time off. It's why I have accumulated about 200 hours of sick time!
    We wouldn't feel too awfully bad if you spent the time pantless posting with us. Kinda missing you. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) LoL
    02-25-13 03:10 PM
    Keeps people glued to their TVs. Wonder why they would want that? LoL
    02-25-13 03:11 PM
    Okay. Got it. Thanks pantless. So you're the famous pantless.
    02-25-13 03:12 PM
    As opposed to us pounding the heck out of Q? LoL
    02-25-13 03:13 PM
618,099 ... 27072708270927102711 ...