Oops I said 'naked'. Sith isn't around is he?
    No and boy are you ever lucky.....
    jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 2 others like this.
    02-21-13 08:25 PM
    Only if it hurts a lot
    Like I said, "you ol dog you." lol
    02-21-13 08:26 PM
    Permanent state of mind for me around here most of the time. lol
    At least you recognize that
    02-21-13 08:29 PM
    Ok, I just opened this thread for the first time. What the H E double hockey sticls have yopu guys been talking about for 66000 posts? And don't tell me to go read through the thread!!
    he he, go read through the thread. lol. but welcome.
    02-21-13 08:29 PM
    Oh Achmed, where are you??????
    He keel you
    02-21-13 08:30 PM
    At least you recognize that
    Oh, most definately, lol
    jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 1 others like this.
    02-21-13 08:30 PM
    He keel you
    But he didn't, lol
    02-21-13 08:31 PM
    He was out when I BBMed him to say we were close. He may just post it on his own or use that space. He is the Godfather of the 5000 and all.
    Godfather of 5000!
    Yup, we are going to get hit here but in the form of rain, going up to 3c. on the weekend. Been freezing cold last two days, -24c with wind chill.
    We're supposed to get 5 or so here.
    He keel you
    Ok, I just opened this thread for the first time. What the H E double hockey sticls have yopu guys been talking about for 66000 posts? And don't tell me to go read through the thread!!
    Go read through the thread!!!
    02-21-13 08:33 PM
    He can't come play he has been working his a$$ off for the last 2 days, but I'll try to get him to come out and play soon. He is really hurting with his neck problem, Sanding floors with big machines really doesn't do it any good.
    Like he doesn't have pain killers

But that would suck..
    02-21-13 08:33 PM
    Well that is a little extreme, 3 would be okay, I can usually get 4 in before I have to go back to just vodka and tonic. lol, on a party night that is.
    You're not supposed to admit that
    02-21-13 08:35 PM
    I know, I keep forgetting that, Ohhh Well Sh!t happens.
    02-21-13 08:39 PM
    Well my dear friends, It's getting late, haven't eaten yet and 4.15 is coming fast so I hope you all have wonderful pantless dreams and catch you all tomorrow. Ha Ha Z, beat you to it tonight. lol
    02-21-13 08:40 PM
    Will an unlocked Z10 from Telus work on AT&T in the States?
    02-21-13 08:40 PM
    02-21-13 08:41 PM
    Well my dear friends, It's getting late, haven't eaten yet and 4.15 is coming fast so I hope you all have wonderful pantless dreams and catch you all tomorrow. Ha Ha Z, beat you to it tonight. lol
    Nite Tempur...... Sleep Well... tomorrow is going to be a great day!
    02-21-13 08:42 PM
    Thanks BurgerKing. Anything??? Well, maybe when I'm not feeling a little blue. The last thing anyone wants to read is a whiny post from a stranger. I should eat, I'm starving.
    That's the best time to post! OK. A quick thread primmer for you:
    5000 - The thread was originally titled "Countdown to 5000". We have no idea what the OP meant by it, but immediately hijacked it to mean friendly, personable, and considerate. 5000 has become a way of life in this thread.

Pantless - Inspired by pantlesspenguin who tries to wear pants only when absolutely necessary. Pantless is a requirement for posting. It's often just a state of mind (especially when posting in public). Pantless is comfortable which is a good way to experience life. Therefore, everything in this thread is pantless.

Febreze - A long long time ago, pantlesspenguin shared a pic of her cat that she posted on a photo site. The first comment that she received had to do with a bottle of Febreze on a bureau in the background. Because of the lighting and the angle of the Febreze bottle, it looked like some sort of sex toy. So, in this thread, Febreze is.... well, I'm sure you get it.

Random - The way we post here. Everyone has their own individual styles and favorite subjects. The more random the posting, the more fun the reading.

This thread is a troll-free zone. Unlike other places on this site, we don't like to argue. Pantles, 5000, and most of all fun are the operatives used here.

And finally, every 1000th post milestone gets awarded with a custom pantless 5000 graphic which is used as an avatar. The one thing they all have in common is that there is a bottle of Febreze incorporated somewhere into it and there's always a CB logo. And, as often as possible, characters are pictured pantless.
    02-21-13 08:42 PM
    It doesn't even hit 70F here on most summer days LOL
    Burr
    02-21-13 08:43 PM
    That's the best time to post! OK. A quick thread primmer for you:
    5000 - The thread was originally titled "Countdown to 5000". We have no idea what the OP meant by it, but immediately hijacked it to mean friendly, personable, and considerate. 5000 has become a way of life in this thread.

Pantless - Inspired by pantlesspenguin who tries to wear pants only when absolutely necessary. Pantless is a requirement for posting. It's often just a state of mind (especially when posting in public). Pantless is comfortable which is a good way to experience life. Therefore, everything in this thread is pantless.

Febreze - A long long time ago, pantlesspenguin shared a pic of her cat that she posted on a photo site. The first comment that she received had to do with a bottle of Febreze on a bureau in the background. Because of the lighting and the angle of the Febreze bottle, it looked like some sort of sex toy. So, in this thread, Febreze is.... well, I'm sure you get it.

Random - The way we post here. Everyone has their own individual styles and favorite subjects. The more random the posting, the more fun the reading.

This thread is a troll-free zone. Unlike other places on this site, we don't like to argue. Pantles, 5000, and most of all fun are the operatives used here.

And finally, every 1000th post milestone gets awarded with a custom pantless 5000 graphic which is used as an avatar. The one thing they all have in common is that there is a bottle of Febreze incorporated somewhere into it and there's always a CB logo. And, as often as possible, characters are pictured pantless.
    02-21-13 08:44 PM
    That he is middbrew..... That he is. And a DAYUM good one too!
    Ah shucks!
    02-21-13 08:44 PM
    Oops. Sorry I was pole dancing and got hungry and munched on some gingersnaps then had to have a nap.

Now I'm tired so off to bed. See ya later my pantless pole dancing gingersnap munching friends.
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-internet_gingerbreadman_ava.jpg  
    02-21-13 08:45 PM
    I think that's at least 37 in a row that I've missed.

Congrats TM
    Many more to go though! And there's a very special one for 69K! I thought long and hard about what that one should be.
    02-21-13 08:48 PM
    Oh yeah? Hahaha. It would feel weird logging on to crackberry and use as my soapbox. But i'm feeling like it today. I hate talking to my family and friends about personal stuff. I have a co-worker whom we call BK and I don't like very much. I hope BK is likable. I've never posted so many messages until today.
    Oh yeah, I'm real easy to get along with. Even if I'm grumpy I'll take a moment to make someone laugh. I especially work magic with upset children. Tonight, at Wal*Mart, a youngster about 5 was making a ruckus. I walked over and crossed my arms and said mock-sternly, 'Hey, aren't you a lityle small to make so much noise?!' Instant silence. I knelt down to him and said 'You are awful big to be acting like a brat, maybe I can convince mommy to let me take you to clean up after the elephants in the circus, whattaya say? He shook his head. I said ok, but if I hear noises like that again, it's straight to the circus for you!

I winked at his mom, who was stunned, and asked how I did that so fast. I said, 10 kids, nine grandkids, and all are still alive. I winked and walked away, and looked back, she had a grin a mile wide.
    jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 3 others like this.
    02-21-13 08:48 PM
618,114 ... 26222623262426252626 ...