It's in the same section as this one.

http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...ibutes-734273/
    Good Idea, but Gheeeeez, I have a hard time liking those....
    02-18-13 05:03 PM
    Wow, I'm coming in at number 10.
    I was stunned to see myself at number five. In the old rankings, I held on around number 30. Now to break the 20 K barrier and stay up near the top.
    02-18-13 05:06 PM
    Now that wasn't me, I'm nearly always somewhere else.
    Sure, Like Where??????
    02-18-13 05:07 PM
    Good Idea, but Gheeeeez, I have a hard time liking those....
    Likes not really required, remember, you are liking the post, not the fact of someone's passing. Laura and I kinda keep it rolling, and a few others step in where they can. Any postings of a famous person are welcome. And I'm not nationality-specific, either.
    02-18-13 05:09 PM
    Likes not really required, remember, you are liking the post, not the fact of someone's passing. Laura and I kinda keep it rolling, and a few others step in where they can. Any postings of a famous person are welcome. And I'm not nationality-specific, either.
    Ah I see, well I think it's a great idea., help keep memories going.
    02-18-13 05:11 PM
    Sure, Like Where??????
    In my profile, it says Location: Changes Daily. Right now I am in Taylor, Mo, relaxing after finishing a real good burger and fries.
    02-18-13 05:11 PM
    I was stunned to see myself at number five. In the old rankings, I held on around number 30. Now to break the 20 K barrier and stay up near the top.
    Yep, I'm looking at moving up. Should easy considering how many posts we do in here.
    02-18-13 05:13 PM
    Well, spent most of the afternoon making jewelry, now I gotta start thinking about supper, My how time flies when you have an extra day off. I certainly will miss the on and off all day posting. lol
    02-18-13 05:13 PM
    I dont create a lot of threads, but I try and make some pretty good ones that will be around, like the 'institution' threads that you see near the top of the page all of the time.
    02-18-13 05:14 PM
    In my profile, it says Location: Changes Daily. Right now I am in Taylor, Mo, relaxing after finishing a real good burger and fries.
    Ahh, I see, we had burgers last night, skipped the fries though. tee hee, did you enjoy it.
    02-18-13 05:14 PM
    Wave to my in-laws. They live in Hannibal, MO and Quincy, IL.
    02-18-13 05:15 PM
    Kinda stunned seeing that Mindy McCready shot herself. It was weird, because I'd checked the list earlier and she wasn't on it.
    I blame Dr. Drew...

Preying on addicts that are also addicted to fame instead of allowing these people to get real help in private.
    02-18-13 05:15 PM
    I dont create a lot of threads, but I try and make some pretty good ones that will be around, like the 'institution' threads that you see near the top of the page all of the time.
    Yeah, I've been reading them but not doing much posting, just not comfy posting there yet, bit of a chicken I guess. lol
    02-18-13 05:16 PM
    I blame Dr. Drew...

Preying on addicts that are also addicted to fame instead of allowing these people to get real help in private.
    With ya on that one ScionicMan.
    02-18-13 05:18 PM
    Yep, I'm looking at moving up. Should easy considering how many posts we do in here.
    Ed, BigBadWulf, is top guy for posts, he created Trackball Lights as a place for folks to vent. After groups came available in BBM, the posting fell off substantially, but it was the hottest thread on CrackBerry for some time. There were people that thought it was an exclusive group, but we welcomed anyone that wanted to have a little fun. It was also where I learned how to use vB code, colors, etc.
    02-18-13 05:18 PM
    I'm pretty sure that was a one time deal. But than again I could be wrong.
    There was that other time, when you went into that pawn shop...

02-18-13 05:19 PM
    Yeah, I've been reading them but not doing much posting, just not comfy posting there yet, bit of a chicken I guess. lol
    No reason to be chicken in one of the threads I've made. Anyone trolls on ya will regret it. That's the advantage of having CrackBerry connections.
    02-18-13 05:21 PM
    Now that wasn't me, I'm nearly always somewhere else.
    As Bart Simpson says: "I didn't do it. Nobody saw me. You can't prove anything."
    02-18-13 05:22 PM
    That's the pantless spirit!! And Good Morning to All!
    We like the pantless spirit around here.
    02-18-13 05:23 PM
    There was that other time, when you went into that pawn shop...

Oh my, but that is bad. lol
    02-18-13 05:24 PM
    Ed, BigBadWulf, is top guy for posts, he created Trackball Lights as a place for folks to vent. After groups came available in BBM, the posting fell off substantially, but it was the hottest thread on CrackBerry for some time. There were people that thought it was an exclusive group, but we welcomed anyone that wanted to have a little fun. It was also where I learned how to use vB code, colors, etc.
    I wonder where his post count would be if us 50K Challengers hadn't talked Kevin into making posts in this sub-forum count?
    02-18-13 05:24 PM
    Wow! When did Sith make Forums Mod?

Sith_Apprentice Forums Moderator 6,890
    Hmmmm, Must have been recently. Congrats Sith.
    02-18-13 05:25 PM
    No reason to be chicken in one of the threads I've made. Anyone trolls on ya will regret it. That's the advantage of having CrackBerry connections.
    Ahhh, well that's good to know, will have to start checking more out then. lol
    02-18-13 05:25 PM
    I wonder where his post count would be if us 50K Challengers hadn't talked Kevin into making posts in this sub-forum count?
    I think he was somewhere around 15K-18K.
    02-18-13 05:26 PM
    Wow ...I think I may have a houseparty + barbeque when I finally hit 100 posts lol.

Whos in??? (I cook........very very well)
    It looks like you have hit your 100th post. Where's the party?
    02-18-13 05:28 PM
618,114 ... 25652566256725682569 ...