Keep your phone handy and post like crazy to keep your mind off of it. Last time I was in the hospital, I was in a CT scanner hooked into the WiFi and posting/surfing/playing games.
    Wow, not that is a scary thing.....
    02-18-13 09:01 AM
    Cheers I'll make sure I have all my handy devices with me lol. Im still scared haha I know I sound like a big baby.
    Aww, I've been split open and dressed like a Thanksgiving turkey a couple of times, been used as a guinea pig by a whole squadron of docs, and stuck just a few dozen times less than my ex and I'm still walking and talking.
    02-18-13 09:01 AM
    I've always wondered how you guys get such epic avatars. Does anyone in here have a Z10 yet?
    I have a Z10 avatar, take a look, our local artist "Louzer" made it as he does for everybody for milestones, He is an artist...
    02-18-13 09:03 AM
    Aww, I've been split open and dressed like a Thanksgiving turkey a couple of times, been used as a guinea pig by a whole squadron of docs, and stuck just a few dozen times less than my ex and I'm still walking and talking.
    In fact, my wake up call for almost six months was a bloodletting by beautiful vampires, well, except for one. Most of the time, I just barely woke up.
    02-18-13 09:04 AM
    Cheers I'll make sure I have all my handy devices with me lol. Im still scared haha I know I sound like a big baby.
    Naw all things unknown are scary, been there for the small and the big ones, It`s all a natural feeling. I have had one huge major, and a couple of minor and I was always a little edgy with all of them.
    02-18-13 09:05 AM
    I have a Z10 avatar, take a look, our local artist "Louzer" made it as he does for everybody for milestones, He is an artist...
    Yes you do, and yes he is.
    02-18-13 09:05 AM
    Ouchi, well I`ve only been split open and dressed like that once and then like I said a few minors, Still walkin, talkin, and PANTLESS POSTING. lol
    02-18-13 09:08 AM
    cheers you guys really know how to make it not sound so bad lol. I think I'm afraid because I haven't been under the knife since I was at a very young age, I just need to man up tbh lol
    02-18-13 09:12 AM
    Wow you sound like you been through alot
    02-18-13 09:14 AM
    C`mon MC_A_DOT, one more to go and it`s 100 for you.....
    02-18-13 09:17 AM
    Cancer has a way of doing that to ya. I was 33, and the docs were stunned that I was still alive when I was dragged into the hospital. I went thru a ton of stuff along that route, including time in three hospitals, an ugly infection, an illness when my immune system was zeroed out that spiked my temps to 107�, and a couple of inconveniences thrown in there.
    02-18-13 09:19 AM
    Tell ya what, make your 100 post as I bust another 100 post here.
    02-18-13 09:20 AM
    Erm .................................................. .........................100 POSTS : PARTY TIME! haha 900 TO GO WOOOOOOOOOOOP
    02-18-13 09:20 AM
    Cancer has a way of doing that to ya. I was 33, and the docs were stunned that I was still alive when I was dragged into the hospital. I went thru a ton of stuff along that route, including time in three hospitals, an ugly infection, an illness when my immune system was zeroed out that spiked my temps to 107�, and a couple of inconveniences thrown in there.
    Gheez BK, everytime you mention this I have a hard time liking. I like just to honour how tough you are and how strong you were through it all and how you beat that sh!t. Everybody in my family has passed away from cancer and I have to admit that it scares the sheeeit outta me.
    02-18-13 09:21 AM
    You wanna talk nervous, imagine standing on a flight deck that is 40 feet wide, guiding in a helicopter that is running out of fuel while trying to get everyone else under cover, then getting him to start the landing cycle just as that fuel runs out, and having the wherewithal to dive under the nose as it comes down to a loud thump just over you.
    02-18-13 09:25 AM
    Erm .................................................. .........................100 POSTS : PARTY TIME! haha 900 TO GO WOOOOOOOOOOOP
    there you go, Congratulations. Easy sailing from here on in. You`ll see, it`s very addictive and the people on here are the best friends you could make.
    02-18-13 09:26 AM
    Gheez BK, everytime you mention this I have a hard time liking. I like just to honour how tough you are and how strong you were through it all and how you beat that sh!t. Everybody in my family has passed away from cancer and I have to admit that it scares the sheeeit outta me.
    I can understand that, having a predilection towards cancer in the family isn't a fun thought. But, I've an attitude that I wont go down without a fight, period. Well, with certain exceptions...
    02-18-13 09:28 AM
    You wanna talk nervous, imagine standing on a flight deck that is 40 feet wide, guiding in a helicopter that is running out of fuel while trying to get everyone else under cover, then getting him to start the landing cycle just as that fuel runs out, and having the wherewithal to dive under the nose as it comes down to a loud thump just over you.
    Ok maybe i shouldnt be so nervous lol. Sounds like you have achieved many great things in your lifetime,
    02-18-13 09:28 AM
    I can understand that, having a predilection towards cancer in the family isn't a fun thought. But, I've an attitude that I wont go down without a fight, period. Well, with certain exceptions...
    Okay, can I share that that attitude with ya. lol
    02-18-13 09:31 AM
    Gee, board is pretty quiet today eh BK, Z and Middbrew are usually on during the day, Guess they are really busy at work today. I`m not used to being on during the weekdays.
    02-18-13 09:34 AM
    We don't talk about dreams
    Well I did "dream", a nightmare in fact, yup.... Middbong again!! I dreamt that he had become some sort of Aristocrate and there was Febreeze all over da place, I can't go any further with this, on account of all the NSFW content
    02-18-13 09:40 AM
    Aren't we all?
    02-18-13 09:50 AM
    Congrats on 100 CB posts.
    02-18-13 09:55 AM
    Well I did "dream", a nightmare in fact, yup.... Middbong again!! I dreamt that he had become some sort of Aristocrate http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy003.gif and there was Febreeze all over da place, I can't go any further with this, on account of all the NSFW content http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...asic/blink.gif
    I hope he was wearing his teal shuuuze
    02-18-13 09:58 AM
    Aren't we all?
    Morning Z, nice to see you, how are you, was wondering where you were.
    02-18-13 10:11 AM
618,099 ... 25582559256025612562 ...