*gaggle* *gaggle*
    stop gaggling and gaggling, and get on here and help me. Pizza is coming and then after I eat it will be lights out for me.lol
    02-15-13 10:39 PM
    that would have been fun!
    Yeah, I was hoping to pull a clip of Dirty Harry saying that he's a legend in his own mind. But there were only longer clips
    02-15-13 10:40 PM
    stop gaggling and gaggling, and get on here and help me. Pizza is coming and then after I eat it will be lights out for me.lol
    You're suppose to eat first.... then drink the beer.. ya silly woman!
    02-15-13 10:41 PM
    Oh, nothing wrong with that. Not all of my posts are completely germaine to the thread, either.
    Yeah, that is what sputz said, just felt a little like a do do not knowing what I was doing but starting to understand the way it works now. lol
    02-15-13 10:41 PM
    Yeah, I was hoping to pull a clip of Dirty Harry saying that he's a legend in his own mind. But there were only longer clips
    I thought I was in the movies watching 'Gunfight at the OK Corral' or 'The Good, Bad and Ugly'!
    02-15-13 10:42 PM
    Good thing you got a post in there when you did. They closed it down.
    Yeah, about two minutes after I posted. I was running a high speed search for a link. I started to post and it kicked back on me.
    02-15-13 10:43 PM
    Oooops, got it backwards. now I got the hicups, not hungry cause of the beer I drank and the dam pizza is gonna be here in about 10 minutes, am I hungry No..................................
    02-15-13 10:44 PM
    Yeah, about two minutes after I posted. I was running a high speed search for a link. I started to post and it kicked back on me.
    Need to practice on the 'Quick Draw McGraw' more.. LOL
    02-15-13 10:44 PM
    Yeah, that is what sputz said, just felt a little like a do do not knowing what I was doing but starting to understand the way it works now. lol
    I dealt with inviting a number of newbies into the forums over the years. My introduction post kinda got ignored. I specifically look for welcome or unanswered posts to let as many as I can feel welcome. And above all, get some laughs.
    02-15-13 10:46 PM
    Oooops, got it backwards. now I got the hicups, not hungry cause of the beer I drank and the dam pizza is gonna be here in about 10 minutes, am I hungry No..................................
    You'll get the munchies when you smell the pizza... trust me on that
    TEMPURmental, middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
    02-15-13 10:46 PM
    Need to practice on the 'Quick Draw McGraw' more.. LOL
    Considering I was searching, posting, and switching tabs as fast as the pages were loading, I thought I was doing good, and all that from a handheld...
    jafobabe, middbrew and kbz1960 like this.
    02-15-13 10:48 PM
    Considering I was searching, posting, and switching tabs as fast as the pages were loading, I thought I was doing good, and all that from a handheld...
    Well ya done good... alot better than I could ever do!
    02-15-13 10:49 PM
    Im actually surprised I've been able to smoke along as fast as I do on a virtual keyboard, especially using the stock Samsung that so many say that sucks monkeyballs.
    02-15-13 10:50 PM
    You'll get the munchies when you smell the pizza... trust me on that
    Yeah, you are so right on thatl, but damit i am buzzed. bloody beer.
    02-15-13 10:51 PM
    Yo!!!! Its been a week for me!!! Been sequestered to no phones, no cameras, no USB devices, no electronics kinda place for work.....

been having withdraws!!
    First time in jail, huh? Hope I'm not too late to tell ya 'bout the showers!
    02-15-13 10:52 PM
    Got to take advantage of that. It really sucks getting stuck in a place that has crappy reception.
    And I erred, that was 8 apps, not 5. That's why I was impressed.
    02-15-13 10:52 PM
    Well ya done good... alot better than I could ever do!
    My wife was kinda upset with me because I go thru so many devices, but then one night she was watching me use two simultaneously, and keeping a pace that made her eyes blister, she started to understand why I demand a fast phone.
    02-15-13 10:54 PM
    Yo!!!! Its been a week for me!!! Been sequestered to no phones, no cameras, no USB devices, no electronics kinda place for work.....

been having withoutdraws!!
    02-15-13 10:57 PM
    okay dam it I am eating the dam pizza now, Midnight already here , pizza, finish my beer and beddy by time for me. lol
    02-15-13 11:01 PM
    Put the beer in a pitcher of beer.
    Best call of them all Brew!
    02-15-13 11:07 PM
    okay dam it I am eating the dam pizza now, Midnight already here , pizza, finish my beer and beddy by time for me. lol
    Take two asprins before you go to sleep, so you don't have a hangover in the morning.
    02-15-13 11:07 PM
    Pizza and phones, hope you remembered the bacon!
    02-15-13 11:09 PM
    Take two asprins before you go to sleep, so you don't have a hangover in the morning.
    Add a couple glasses of water to offset dehydration.
    02-15-13 11:09 PM
    Take two(2)elve really, really big asprins before you go to sleep, so you don't have a hangover in the morning.
    02-15-13 11:11 PM
    Add a couple glasses of water to offset dehydration.
    water always made me upchuck
    02-15-13 11:12 PM
618,114 ... 25272528252925302531 ...