Booze and a few are over at the gingerbread thread.
    Yeah, was just reading some of that crapolla, doesn't interest me in the least little bit. Way to much whining going on.lol
    02-10-13 08:12 PM
    Doing the notes and I just haffa laugh my rear end off at this every time I sees it.
    Z's new weight loss program.
    02-10-13 08:13 PM
    FYI: That's pantless in braille.
    Okay, I'll take your word for it. he he he
    02-10-13 08:13 PM
    Yeah, was just reading some of that crapolla, doesn't interest me in the least little bit. Way to much whining going on.lol
    I agree, but a few people are doing a pretty good job of derailing it.
    02-10-13 08:14 PM
    Welp, my haircut is fantastic, but the dye job could have turned out a bit more red. It looks good though.
    Lets see...............................................
    Okay, I'll take your word for it. he he he
    Thanks, I wouldn't lie to you.
    I agree, but a few people are doing a pretty good job of derailing it.
    Very true and so they should be.
    02-10-13 08:15 PM
    Welp, my haircut is fantastic, but the dye job could have turned out a bit more red. It looks good though.
    Glad the cut was good. Let's see a pic.
    02-10-13 08:15 PM
    Thanks, I wouldn't lie to you.
    I wouldn't think so......
    02-10-13 08:16 PM
    BK video run of SuperBowl commercials SSM has lots of alcohol scriddly pops in sputter FIFY slow posting in 50K don�t drive on Vicodin per louzer bunga gets a Z10 Jaffers observes the thread is missing many pantless posters and goes on a posting run lendo is po�d it bugs middbonger when people do that scriddly can has zed? Past present and future like like like thanks rambling louzer licks the screen febreze FIFY louzer goes on a posting run z thinks things are normal bewbs spandex PP doesn�t play that way BK video run bunga builds a windows home server houshinto pops in pig in a thong sputter pantless ******* PP wouldn�t have it any other way giggles and gaggles tempur takes the word for it Jaffers explains gaggles and giggles and geese middbonger has beer good call like like like ishy Russian chalk board sleepngbear pops in lendo does BB10 for dummies louzer makes another sputter spandex davinci snow storm hits some hard scionic is cold but heats things up Ermagherd coca cola bears like like like come out to play duck goose tag olley olley quarters like like like BACON sleepngbears pupper dogs bong BK pics from out west site wonky again batfish febreze Lendo snags the 61K pantless post!
    02-10-13 08:17 PM
    Hey what is this, you pop in for a minute and then pop out, oh I know Jack in the Box lol. Sure is dead here tonight, Oh Iknow, it's all that booze talk, everybody is too pickled right. lol
    Yep kind of like the snausages dog
    02-10-13 08:19 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen
    02-10-13 08:20 PM
    Ran my finger across it; nada.
    02-10-13 08:21 PM
    BK video run of SuperBowl commercials SSM has lots of alcohol scriddly pops in sputter FIFY slow posting in 50K don’t drive on Vicodin per louzer bunga gets a Z10 Jaffers observes the thread is missing many pantless posters and goes on a posting run lendo is po’d it bugs middbonger when people do that scriddly can has zed? Past present and future like like like thanks rambling louzer licks the screen febreze FIFY louzer goes on a posting run z thinks things are normal bewbs spandex PP doesn’t play that way BK video run bunga builds a windows home server houshinto pops in pig in a thong sputter pantless ******* PP wouldn’t have it any other way giggles and gaggles tempur takes the word for it Jaffers explains gaggles and giggles and geese middbonger has beer good call like like like ishy Russian chalk board sleepngbear pops in lendo does BB10 for dummies louzer makes another sputter spandex davinci snow storm hits some hard scionic is cold but heats things up Ermagherd coca cola bears like like like come out to play duck goose tag olley olley quarters like like like BACON sleepngbears pupper dogs bong BK pics from out west site wonky again batfish febreze Lendo snags the 61K pantless post!
    Awww,thanks buzz, been waiting for this and as usual "GREAT". and just in time, was thinking of doing a body drop on the couch right about now. lol
    02-10-13 08:21 PM
    Awww,thanks buzz, been waiting for this and as usual "GREAT". and just in time, was thinking of doing a body drop on the couch right about now. lol
    Well glad I got it in before so you can sleep in peace and pantless tonight.
    02-10-13 08:24 PM
    BK video run of SuperBowl commercials SSM has lots of alcohol scriddly pops in sputter FIFY slow posting in 50K don’t drive on Vicodin per louzer bunga gets a Z10 Jaffers observes the thread is missing many pantless posters and goes on a posting run lendo is po’d it bugs middbonger when people do that scriddly can has zed? Past present and future like like like thanks rambling louzer licks the screen febreze FIFY louzer goes on a posting run z thinks things are normal bewbs spandex PP doesn’t play that way BK video run bunga builds a windows home server houshinto pops in pig in a thong sputter pantless ******* PP wouldn’t have it any other way giggles and gaggles tempur takes the word for it Jaffers explains gaggles and giggles and geese middbonger has beer good call like like like ishy Russian chalk board sleepngbear pops in lendo does BB10 for dummies louzer makes another sputter spandex davinci snow storm hits some hard scionic is cold but heats things up Ermagherd coca cola bears like like like come out to play duck goose tag olley olley quarters like like like BACON sleepngbears pupper dogs bong BK pics from out west site wonky again batfish febreze Lendo snags the 61K pantless post!
    Thanks man. I missed most of that so it was nice to see what I need to go back and read.
    02-10-13 08:25 PM
    Thanks Brewbong but I can't see it, damn(ed) bifocals
    Hold that sucker down!
    Well glad I got it in before so you can sleep in peace and pantless tonight.
    Ayup, you did, so I will sleep in peace and of course pantless tonight. tee hee.......
    02-10-13 08:26 PM
    Ran my finger across it; nada.
    Really? Then I think you're doing it wrong.
    02-10-13 08:26 PM
    Thanks Brewbong but I can't see it, damn(ed) bifocals
    You don't need to see braille.
    02-10-13 08:28 PM
    Hold that sucker down!
    Ummmm, and which sucker might we be talking about. "giggle" giggle"
    02-10-13 08:28 PM
    A UFC body drop of Sputter?
    02-10-13 08:29 PM
    Ummmm, and which sucker might we be talking about. "giggle" giggle"
    Are we picky?
    02-10-13 08:30 PM
    Are we picky?
    Naw, nope, natta, never. lol
    02-10-13 08:32 PM
618,114 ... 24442445244624472448 ...