Hey homies. Just finished reading the sexy gingerbread thread. What a hoot.
    And where is said thread?
    02-09-13 11:27 PM
    I waz older. And was partying and womanizing as best I could.:-)
    Heh-heh ... in 78 I was 21, and the only thing on my mind besides women was more women.
    02-09-13 11:29 PM
    YES indeed.......WOW
    qbnkelt got it on my recommendations off the boards. She got it, and is totally stunned at the differences between this and her last Android experience.
    02-09-13 11:30 PM
    And where is said thread?
    The top viewed thread up top, the offensive post by site admins one. Grab popcorn!
    02-09-13 11:30 PM
    Heh-heh ... in 78 I was 21, and the only thing on my mind besides women was more women.
    Heh. In 78 I was -1.
    02-09-13 11:32 PM
    Looks like where the piano fell on the coyote.
    02-09-13 11:32 PM
    The top viewed thread up top, the offensive post by site admins one. Grab popcorn!
    Ahh, I saw page one of that this morning.
    02-09-13 11:34 PM
    I bid you all G'Night.
    02-10-13 12:04 AM
    Well maybe not just yet lol

Posted using Crackberry App on my B@d@ss Z10
    02-10-13 12:11 AM
    Thanks, PP! I'd forgotten about the image posted with that, I busted up when I saw it and forgot. But I think I made up for lost time.
    02-10-13 12:56 AM
    I was only 11. Didn't realize there were so many old geezers in this thrread
    02-10-13 01:44 AM
    Four posts to leave me with an even 100 to break tomorrow. Hmmm.
    02-10-13 01:45 AM
    Just a few.
    02-10-13 01:46 AM
    02-10-13 01:52 AM
    02-10-13 01:54 AM
    We were pantless long before it was in vogue. Of course that's mostly because we forget to put our pants on.
    02-10-13 07:02 AM
    So what the heck is with this 5 hours between posts crap? What, has everybody lost their minds and gone over to that offensive thread? Well I can be just as offensive, ya know -- only with a lot less drama.
    02-10-13 07:05 AM
    Oh, the humanity.
    02-10-13 07:06 AM
    Morning bear and my other pantless friends
    02-10-13 07:08 AM
    A Cold anadian Winter

It's late fall and the Indians on a remote reservation in Northern Manitoba asked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.

Since he was a chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared.

But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the Winnipeg Weather Office and asked, 'Is the coming winter going to be cold?'

'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,' the meteorologist at the Weather Office responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared.

A week later, he called the Weather Office again. 'Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?'

'Yes,' the meteorologist again replied, 'it's going to be a very cold winter.'

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.

Two weeks later, the chief called the Weather Office again. 'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?'

'Absolutely,' the weather man replied. 'It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters we've ever seen.'

'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.

The weatherman replied,'The Indians are collecting a sh!tload of firewood !'
    02-10-13 07:42 AM
    Good morning pantless frosty 50K snow chuckers.
    02-10-13 07:43 AM
    So what the heck is with this 5 hours between posts crap? What, has everybody lost their minds and gone over to that offensive thread? Well I can be just as offensive, ya know -- only with a lot less drama.
    5 hours wasn't too bad. But 'twas fun for a bit to venture and futz with others.
    02-10-13 07:50 AM
    And a lot fvckin' easier then moose, eh?

Experienced in both? LoL
    02-10-13 07:51 AM
    A Cold anadian Winter

It's late fall and the Indians on a remote reservation in Northern Manitoba asked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.

Since he was a chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared.

But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the Winnipeg Weather Office and asked, 'Is the coming winter going to be cold?'

'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,' the meteorologist at the Weather Office responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared.

A week later, he called the Weather Office again. 'Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?'

'Yes,' the meteorologist again replied, 'it's going to be a very cold winter.'

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.

Two weeks later, the chief called the Weather Office again. 'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?'

'Absolutely,' the weather man replied. 'It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters we've ever seen.'

'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.

The weatherman replied,'The Indians are collecting a sh!tload of firewood !'
    Haaaa haaaa haaaa good one
    02-10-13 07:54 AM
    We were pantless long before it was in vogue. Of course that's mostly because we forget to put our pants on.
    Morning Sleepingbear............
    02-10-13 08:07 AM
618,114 ... 24332434243524362437 ...