Not me, I just wanted 999 again... lol
    02-09-13 04:13 PM
    Thatis an AK-40Bacon.
    Pig Sauer
    02-09-13 04:13 PM
    I am so prone to motion sickness, it is ridiculous. Car, air, sea, all of it. Even the high-speed elevators at some of our offices can get to me if I do something like bend down to tie my shoe. It's when my body senses motion but my eyes don't see it.
    Wow, that really is not a good thing... talk about spinning.................
    02-09-13 04:14 PM
    You maybe right! I haven't a braincell left in my head.
    I remember when you said you only had one braincell... then it was a half...

May it now rest in peace...
    02-09-13 04:16 PM
    Hey Ya SputtsDaMan... How you doing?
    Howdy! Jaffydoodles, where have you been and how have you been? Life huh? jahaff's gotta boyfriend !! Jahaff's gotta boyfriend !!
    02-09-13 04:16 PM
    Howdy! Jaffydoodles, where have you been and how have you been? Life huh? jahaff's gotta boyfriend !! Jahaff's gotta boyfriend !!
    Good thing cause according to her she doesn't have any brain cells. lol
    02-09-13 04:18 PM
    Wow, that really is not a good thing... talk about spinning.................
    Yeah, my friends in HS would always clown me for getting sick when we would drink. Lightweight, etc... Once I got to college, I came to realize that it wasn't the booze, it was from riding around in a car and not watching the road etc. (Yeah, we were young and dumb...)
    02-09-13 04:19 PM
    Yeah, I grew up in Dallas, John Quincy Adams for 6th grade, Fred F. Florence for Middle School, Spruce HS for two years, then last two at Forney HS.
    Got kicked outta four schools huh? Ahem....shhh.....ME TOO!!
    02-09-13 04:19 PM
    Booyah.. Mofos...
    You be Lendomonalisa! Looks good on ya.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-mona_lisa_duckface.jpg
    02-09-13 04:22 PM
    Yeah, my friends in HS would always clown me for getting sick when we would drink. Lightweight, etc... Once I got to college, I came to realize that it wasn't the booze, it was from riding around in a car and not watching the road etc. (Yeah, we were young and dumb...)
    or maybe a combination of both at the time. lol
    02-09-13 04:23 PM
    Zoom schwartz was always my favorite. Thumper was good too, but it sometimes attracted too much attention. Especially in bars where they shut you off for playing drinking games!
    In college, we had the cops called to my wife's house (my girlfriend at that time) because we were making so much noise playing Thumper. This was a detached home too, not an apartment and neighbors not too close. The cops were quite surprised that instead of finding a big party, there were just 5 people there... Yeah, we may have been a little rambunctious...

I need to get an uncensored version of Beerfest. After watching those clips on YouTube, I realized they are cutting funny stuff out for TV.
    02-09-13 04:24 PM
    Good for you BK. 2000 pantless posts at the end of the rainbow.
    02-09-13 04:25 PM
    In college, we had the cops called to my wife's house (my girlfriend at that time) because we were making so much noise playing Thumper. This was a detached home too, not an apartment and neighbors not too close. The cops were quite surprised that instead of finding a big party, there were just 5 people there... Yeah, we may have been a little rambunctious...

I need to get an uncensored version of Beerfest. After watching those clips on YouTube, I realized they are cutting funny stuff out for TV.
    okay, I will bite, what the heck is Thumper and Zoom?
    02-09-13 04:27 PM
    Done, sh!t, too much snow, nowhere to put it. lol, now he has to shovel out the box of the truck. lol
    I'd make the mofo that shovelled it in there clean in out.
    You maybe right! I haven't a braincell left in my head.
    That"s ONE awful big braincell you lost there Jaff, I'm quite sure it will come back
    You find him, I will make him do it......
    02-09-13 04:28 PM
    Man, I can't believe Saturday has come and gone, already hitting the evening here, these weekends just are not long enough......
    02-09-13 04:29 PM
    Yeah, tell me about it, some white guy too.........Never saw him
    02-09-13 04:36 PM
    Think I will mix up a batch of magic potatoes for Sputz to go with his pork chops tonight, He will be very very happy.... lol
    02-09-13 04:36 PM
    Yeah, tell me about it, some white guy too.........Never saw him
    you are fvcking nuts..................................
    02-09-13 04:37 PM
    That was back when planes had props correct? LOL
    Ahha. Now you know what happened to the Avro Arrows. . . . . . . tried to land on Bonnie's deck.
    02-09-13 04:39 PM
    okay, I will bite, what the heck is Thumper and Zoom?
    I'm not familiar with Zoom, but Thumper is fun. Everyone drums on the table. Someone starts the game...

Q: "Whats the name of the game?"
    A: "Thumper"
    Q: "How do you play?"
    A: "THUMP"
    Q: "Why do we play?"
    A: "To get fvcked up!"

So every player has a sign that they make with their hands. The first player makes HIS sign and then makes another player's sign. The player whose sign was made then has to make his own sign and then someone else's and so on. As soon as someone makes a mistake and stops the flow, they lose and have to drink.

In the clip example, the first guy's sign is the tongue between the fingers symbolism and he throws it to the guy with the BJ sign. He throws it to the guy with the monkey pit scratch sign but he throws the goggles instead of the devil horns and has to chug.

02-09-13 04:41 PM
    Well, one more after this and I will have accomplished on quest that I set out to do day, On here anyways, we won't talk about around the house.. lol
    02-09-13 04:42 PM
    Considering what we've contributed to CB's page hits, I think we all oughtta get a complimentary Z10 from CB, especially those of us who don't have connections in Canadia.
    But . . . . you do have connections in Canada . . . . .
    02-09-13 04:44 PM
    I'm not familiar with Zoom, but Thumper is fun. Everyone drums on the table. Someone starts the game...

Q: "Whats the name of the game?"
    A: "Thumper"
    Q: "How do you play?"
    A: "THUMP"
    Q: "Why do we play?"
    A: "To get fvcked up!"

So every player has a sign that they make with their hands. The first player makes HIS sign and then makes another player's sign. The player whose sign was made then has to make his own sign and then someone else's and so on. As soon as someone makes a mistake and stops the flow, they lose and have to drink.

In the clip example, the first guy's sign is the tongue between the fingers symbolism and he throws it to the guy with the BJ sign. He throws it to the guy with the monkey pit scratch sign but he throws the goggles instead of the devil horns and has to chug.

Wow, I definitely would get some fvcked up playing that one lol.
    02-09-13 04:46 PM
618,114 ... 24232424242524262427 ...