[QUOTE=BergerKing;7917952]There's a few people I'd like to do that to around here today. ('Here' being where I am, not where all the rest of y'all are; althoguh there's a few people around there I'd like to do that to, too, to.)
    02-01-13 11:52 AM
    Mmm, Sunrise Subway Melt on honey oat, with egg, ham, turkey, pepper Jack cheese, banana and bell peppers, onions, and, dare I say, bacon!?
    Sounds VERY GOOD ..yum, yum
    02-01-13 11:53 AM
    Mmm, Sunrise Subway Melt on honey oat, with egg, ham, turkey, pepper Jack cheese, banana and bell peppers, onions, and, dare I say, bacon!?
    You dare, but you didn't say nearly enough bacon. Not the way they slice it so you can see through it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Subway (Eat Flesh); but damn they could use to open up that slicer just a bit on the pig fat slabs.
    02-01-13 11:55 AM
    This Z10 .....BB10, March release in the USA might not be a bad thing after all .......just sayin
    Of course we'd much rather see it sooner than later. He11, we wanted to see it a year ago. But March isn't anywhere near as bad as some people 'round here would have you believe.

There's obviously some interest from users of other platforms; that isn't going to go away because of a little delay in availability.
    02-01-13 11:57 AM
    [QUOTE=sleepngbear;7918157]

We just need a few more pages of pantlessness before Q or Renee drop by, and you shoould be ok. For a beer or two, I'll go set up a diversion in another thread...
    . .
    02-01-13 11:58 AM

. .
    Fantastic. So where should I start, with the SGIII is a flaming piece of Android crap, or with phone store staff who can't sell their way out of a paper bag?
    02-01-13 12:01 PM
    I had a jimmy johns BACON lettuce and tomato
    02-01-13 12:01 PM
    Fantastic. So where should I start, with the SGIII is a flaming piece of Android crap, or with phone store staff who can't sell their way out of a paper bag?
    I'm thinking either will do the job
    02-01-13 12:04 PM
    Now yer talkin'. With extra BACON, and hold the lettuce and tomato.
    02-01-13 12:04 PM
    There was a lot of bacon on it.
    02-01-13 12:07 PM
    I'm thinking either will do the job
    I'm thinking I'm gonna have to camp out in BK's sleeper, cos they're both probly gonna find my home addy and hunt me down with blunt objects and stomp on my genitals and throw sand down my assneck and leave me laying in a puddle of my own blood and urine.
    02-01-13 12:07 PM
    SuperBowl buffet here today in the caf. Hot buffalo wings, a healthy slice of a 6' itialian sub, chili with the toppings and cole slaw. No bacon, but still it didn't totally suck. I am now stuffed and needing of a nap.
    02-01-13 12:10 PM
    I'm thinking I'm gonna have to camp out in BK's sleeper, cos they're both probly gonna find my home addy and hunt me down with blunt objects and stomp on my genitals and throw sand down my assneck and leave me laying in a puddle of my own blood and urine.
    At least you'd be on the move then. Maybe I need protection too
    02-01-13 12:19 PM
    Where is everybody. This place is so dead, I almost went out there. Do you know what's out there? THEM. Do you know what else? Trolls. Trolls that I thought were long dead and gone. But no, they're back. With THEM. It's a dangerous place; a scary, panted, febrezeless, dangerous place. I know it is, because I open threads and half the posts can't be seen because the poster is on my ignore list. It didn't used to be like that.

So does anybody know if, in all this proposed new gun legislation, there's anything about not having belt-fed weapons? Because that's about the only defense out there against THEM. And them. Logic doesn't cut it in whatever godforsaken world they oozed out of. I need a belt-fed weapon. And some chocolate.
    02-01-13 12:21 PM
    I might have to go back to the Metro PCS store at the mall with the insanely hawt chickie who unfortunately doesn't know anything about the new BlackBerry's, but it doesn't matter because she really was that hawt.
    02-01-13 12:26 PM
    "Excuse me, but do you mind if I take a picture of you for my perverted pantless CrakckBerry friends?"

"Who?"

"Never mind, just hold that pose for a second longer."
    02-01-13 12:28 PM
    Ok, now this is taking talking to yourself to a ridiculous place.
    02-01-13 12:29 PM
    It's the pantless way bear
    02-01-13 12:36 PM
    She was hawt though
    02-01-13 12:36 PM
    She was hawt though
    Oh yeah. HawTTT.
    02-01-13 12:52 PM

I just had Mexican... soon those around me will be having Mexican too....
    02-01-13 01:43 PM
    May as well throw Windows Phone in there, but there may not be enough users to notice. I looked at WPC and noticed they still have fewer than 100K members there. They must feel like the folks in the Alamo did...
    02-01-13 01:45 PM
    Where is everybody. This place is so dead, I almost went out there. Do you know what's out there? THEM. Do you know what else? Trolls. Trolls that I thought were long dead and gone. But no, they're back. With THEM. It's a dangerous place; a scary, panted, febrezeless, dangerous place. I know it is, because I open threads and half the posts can't be seen because the poster is on my ignore list. It didn't used to be like that.

So does anybody know if, in all this proposed new gun legislation, there's anything about not having belt-fed weapons? Because that's about the only defense out there against THEM. And them. Logic doesn't cut it in whatever godforsaken world they oozed out of. I need a belt-fed weapon. And some chocolate.

02-01-13 01:50 PM
    "Excuse me, but do you mind if I take a picture of you for my perverted pantless CrakckBerry friends?"

"Who?"

"Never mind, just hold that pose for a second longer."
    Would you get me something out of that bottom cabinet?

What would you like?

Well, that might get me slapped if I tell you, but I'll settle for you getting something out of that bottom cabinet.
    02-01-13 01:53 PM
    02-01-13 02:05 PM
618,114 ... 23152316231723182319 ...