I'm waiting for a topless barber shop.
    I remember my barberette (not gonna say stylist like Sputter LoL) used to ask me if I wanted a blow job as she waved the hair dryer in her hand. LoL I would always answer in the affirmative but, alas . . . . . . .
    01-31-13 06:46 PM
    Might be a good time for a buy if you're a betting kind of guy!
    OUCH! I bet big and for the moment I am pantless and shirtless. My Z10 will be the most expensive purchase I have made other than real estate and vehicles. LoL

But I'm staying long and buying more in the dips.
    01-31-13 06:51 PM
    Yeah, but that would make it too big and clunky. lol, like it sleek and black just a well... lol
    I think a housing is removing the black and replacing it with white.
    01-31-13 06:54 PM
    Okay, wait, let me rephrase that. It's a nice slim phone and doesn't need a case, and it's just as nice in black.
    Who said anything about a case?. The housing is the actual shell of the phone. That can be done if you want it enough.
    01-31-13 06:57 PM
    Only on paper. Right?
    Yes. I didn't sell. I am long on BB. No worries. What got me so bummed out was the pizz poor presentation of a launch. It sucked big time and left me scratching my arse head.

Anyways, Super Bowl will be a good distraction for a bit. But if they have JustinfeckenBieber in their BB advert I'm gonna go Postal. LoL
    01-31-13 06:57 PM
    I think a housing is removing the black and replacing it with white.
    Oh, he he Dahhhh.... My brain is completely knocked out tonight. Not to quote you kb or anything like that but "I am sick and tired of being sick and tired." Worse day yet.....
    01-31-13 07:00 PM
    Who said anything about a case?. The housing is the actual shell of the phone. That can be done if you want it enough.
    Yeah, just got that from kb's post, I'm a duhhhh. tonight. Real bad day today.... See it's been quiet around here to eh.
    01-31-13 07:02 PM
    Hi Pantless people does anyone here view their BlackBerry ....addiction as a ......welcomed hobby that gives you something to do while providing a way to communicate with the .....world?
    01-31-13 07:02 PM
    Hi Pantless people does anyone here view their BlackBerry ....addiction as a ......welcomed hobby that gives you something to do while providing a way to communicate with the .....world?
    Well put....... agree...........................
    01-31-13 07:07 PM
    Hey all you pantless! It was a wonderful crappy day at work... So glad I was able to experience all those great beOOtches..... WhoopPee!

/rant

Ok, so now that I have seen both phones, I can't make up my mind (as if there was one). But I won't have to worry about it until I can buy it out right.
    01-31-13 07:07 PM
    Hey all you pantless! It was a wonderful crappy day at work... So glad I was able to experience all those great beOOtches..... WhoopPee!

/rant

Ok, so now that I have seen both phones, I can't make up my mind (as if there was one). But I won't have to worry about it until I can buy it out right.
    Hey Jaff, good to see you feeling so much better and back to yourself.
    01-31-13 07:09 PM
    Hahhhahahhahha you noticed?? :Grin: I did lose my voice today.... way beyond raspy
    01-31-13 07:10 PM
    I think I need a Hot Toddy with Lemon and Whiskey
    01-31-13 07:11 PM
    Oh and I think I would like the Z10 myself..... even though I am really used to the qwerty board....
    Or maybe just the Whiskey
    Oh and I think I would like the Z10 myself..... even though I am really used to the qwerty board....
    Since I can't make up my mind between the two, I may just have to get both
    01-31-13 07:13 PM
    I wonder how the virtual KB works with long nails??
    01-31-13 07:16 PM
    I hope you didn't sell today!
    Nope. Not I. I am stub�born

/ˈstəbərn/

Adjective

1.Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, esp. in spite of good arguments or reasons...
    2.Difficult to move, remove, or cure.

Synonyms

obstinate - pertinacious - dogged - headstrong - obdurate
    01-31-13 07:16 PM
    Do all women have to cut their nails down to use the virtual KB?
    01-31-13 07:17 PM
    I wonder how the virtual KB works with long nails??
    Not good at all, have to use skin touch, won't work with fingernails, or the iphone wouldn't when I had one.
    01-31-13 07:18 PM
    Z10 for me.......whenever it released in the US.
    01-31-13 07:19 PM
    Not good at all, have to use skin touch, won't work with fingernails, or the iphone wouldn't when I had one.
    See?? Things to ponder when thinking of getting a new design of phones.
    01-31-13 07:20 PM
    Do all women have to cut their nails down to use the virtual KB?
    Maybe you could walk around with a stylus
    01-31-13 07:20 PM
    I'm disgustermicated. Next time I think I want to go out into the forums, I really wish a bunch of you people would tell me to stop thinking.
    Me thinks we need a bear trap for these occasions.
    01-31-13 07:21 PM
    Oh, he he Dahhhh.... My brain is completely knocked out tonight. Not to quote you kb or anything like that but "I am sick and tired of being sick and tired." Worse day yet.....
    Understandable cause this crap makes ya light headed too, although women are that way anyway, right?
    01-31-13 07:21 PM
618,114 ... 23112312231323142315 ...