The CB 1M post Challenge!-blackberry-q10-white.jpg
    01-31-13 12:14 AM
    I'd get that so dirty in such a short time using that beautiful BB.
    01-31-13 12:15 AM
    Speaking of getting well..... I guess I'd best get my body under the covers and get some sleep...

Good night to all and post those pantless posts like the postwh0res we all are! See you tomorrow night. And sleep well when you get there.
    01-31-13 12:19 AM
    Well got myself caught up and this before "the BIG sleep" put in a good day and feel real good, Wishin a good night on all of youze! As always can hardly wait to see what tomorrow'll bring!
    01-31-13 12:21 AM
    I'd get that so dirty in such a short time using that beautiful BB.
    Exactly why I'll not have a white phone...
    01-31-13 12:23 AM
    Speaking of getting well..... I guess I'd best get my body under the covers and get some sleep...

Good night to all and post those pantless posts like the postwh0res we all are! See you tomorrow night. And sleep well when you get there.
    G'night! Rest well. Dunno how I've stayed up this long, myself.
    01-31-13 12:24 AM
    ARLINGTON, TX—Calling the transformation both delightful and stunning, friends and family members confirmed Tuesday that 17-year-old Ashley Parker was blossoming into an absolutely gorgeous object.
    According to Parker’s relatives, in the span of 14 months, the high school junior underwent a staggering metamorphosis from a young girl with thoughts, feelings, and aspirations into a truly stunning commodity.
    “Ashley has really developed into quite a striking assemblage of physical attributes that are found to be sexually attractive in our culture,” said Parker’s uncle Keith Hayes, expressing astonishment at how his niece had steadily matured from a precocious youth into a shapely, ravishing thing devoid of intellect and personality. “It’s hard to believe that she used to be that little girl [capable of subjective experiences] that I remember. Now look at her—she’s such a lovely vessel for displaced sexual frustration and voyeuristic lust, just like her mother.”
    “Seems like just yesterday she was this creative 7-year-old kid, pretending her Barbie was the first woman president,” Hayes added. “My, they grow into little more than consumer goods so quickly.”
    Marveling at the rite of passage that all females make from girlhood into entirely disempowered objecthood, Hayes expressed confidence that the 17-year-old would one day become a highly prized physical possession for “one lucky guy.”
    Moar:

Teenage Girl Blossoming Into Beautiful Object | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    01-31-13 01:40 AM
    Apple Announces Plans For New iPad With Extra Storage Drawer | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

CUPERTINO, CA—In what tech giant Apple is calling a “major leap forward” for one of its most beloved products, the company announced Tuesday it would begin selling a new version of its popular iPad tablet with an extra attached storage drawer. “Featuring a stunning 9.7-inch Retina display, super-fast wireless performance, and a 5-inch-deep pull-out drawer, the iPad 4D is our most high-performance model to date,” Apple CEO Tim Cook said in a press release, adding that the sleek new drawer has a stainless-steel handle and comes in either white or black. “With slick ball-bearing slides and an ultra-light frame, the 4D can easily carry photographs, pens, calculators, legal pads, iPhones, and other personal belongings. Life just got a whole lot better, iPad users.” At press time, retail prices of the iPad 4D had dropped considerably on rumors that the company planned to release a mid-priced 4-inch-deep model as early as September.
    01-31-13 01:46 AM
    01-31-13 01:49 AM
    Sknnnnnnnnxxxxx. Sleeep posting back to the top.......
    01-31-13 05:32 AM
    Good Morning Pantless Crew, its coffee time......I might wait until March to drink it
    01-31-13 05:52 AM
    Stuffed turkey?
    Stuff Turkey is very GOOOOD
    01-31-13 06:01 AM
    Wow tree limbs everywhere......this is NOT good. I feel like I'm in a video game dodging stuff
    01-31-13 06:09 AM
    Are bluetooths not KOOL or something???, I keep seeing drivers with phones up to their ear.
    01-31-13 06:16 AM
    Are bluetooths not KOOL or something???, I keep seeing drivers with phones up to their ear.
    *Wondering what these people did with themselves while they were driving before there were cell phones...*
    01-31-13 06:19 AM
    Wow tree limbs everywhere......this is NOT good. I feel like I'm in a video game dodging stuff
    Yeah, the back roads around here look like a war zone this morning. In fact it sounded like a war zone last night. Not a whole lot of sleep was had, and not because there was other activity going on inside!
    01-31-13 06:21 AM
    Good Morning all you pantless posters!
    01-31-13 06:39 AM
    Morning pantless
    01-31-13 06:42 AM
    I know! I hear you all saying... 'What the heck is she doing up so early'... Well, I finally got a good night's sleep and feel pretty good. Last day for my antibiotic.
    01-31-13 06:43 AM
    I see another milestone was made while I was in misery. Congrats Louzeruninitydavincinado
    01-31-13 06:44 AM
    Good Morning all you pantless posters!
    Good Morning JafoBabe and beautiful morning it is
    Morning Z.. how you feeling ?
    Morning spencer!
    01-31-13 06:45 AM
    Morning pantless
    Morning KBZ......glad you could join the party
    01-31-13 06:45 AM
    Glad you're feeling better yet again Jaffers. I'm feeling a little better today but the day is young
    01-31-13 06:46 AM
618,099 ... 23042305230623072308 ...