Down to the 30 seconds, who will it be???
    Congrats to SixStrinMadness for making the 58,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge! I kinda had my sights set on this one since it's of special significance to me, but I unfortunately had to be out when this one went. But, it's only fitting that this one goes to SixStrinMadness since he seems to snag all of the music-related ones!

With the 58,000th post occurring on the same day that RIM... I mean BlackBerry launches BB10 along with the Zed-10, this particular milestone is marked by none other than the Pantless Zead!
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-50k_58kth_post.jpg
    01-30-13 08:42 PM
    Congrats on your 2K CB posts SSM... I know I'm a little late and you've been postwh0ring on ! Well done.

yeah, I can't help but try and talk some sense out there..... as limited as my attempts are, I just have to sometimes try.....
    jafobabe, louzer, sputneek and 3 others like this.
    01-30-13 08:42 PM
    Congrats to SixStrinMadness for making the 58,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge! I kinda had my sights set on this one since it's of special significance to me, but I unfortunately had to be out when this one went. But, it's only fitting that this one goes to SixStrinMadness since he seems to snag all of the music-related ones!

With the 58,000th post occurring on the same day that RIM... I mean BlackBerry launches BB10 along with the Zed-10, this particular milestone is marked by none other than the Pantless Zead!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50K_58Kth_post.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	133254

I love it, total kicka$$...... and I got a Z10 too hehe Thanks louzer, you've outdone yourself!

Was able to save a Thanks too, good thing since it was my last until ..... well, sometime tomorrow
    jafobabe, louzer, sputneek and 4 others like this.
    01-30-13 08:45 PM
    58K... Is it me???

Darn 30 minute rule...
    01-30-13 08:50 PM
    58K... Is it me???

Darn 30 minute rule...

Now back to page 2013 to catch up for me.
    01-30-13 08:54 PM
    58K... Is it me???

Darn 30 minute rule...

Those rules, I'll tell ya....
    01-30-13 08:54 PM
    By the way, if y'all had seen the road I had to go in on to pick up this load, you'd have been sh!ttin' kittens. Someone followed a drunken cow thru the woods along the New River, and on some of the curves, blind ones, I had to take both lanes to get around them. Several places, the outside tires were off the road spinning over ditches.
    O M G... at least you got through it alright.... I'da been covering my eyes, which is why I don't drive much!
    01-30-13 08:55 PM

Name:	50K_58Kth_post.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	133254
    Real nice work!
    01-30-13 08:58 PM
    The 58K avatar started out as just the little logo under the caption. I think it's a nice merge of the CB logo and the Dead's Steal Your Face skull logo. I enlarged it and put it against the background color of the sidebar if anyone is a deadhead and CB adict and wants to use it as an avatar.
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-cb_dead_logo.jpg
    01-30-13 08:58 PM
    O M G... at least you got through it alright.... I'da been covering my eyes, which is why I don't drive much!
    One of the early things I did was take my wife on an intense car ride out in the country. She is fascinated by my abilities as a driver at taking things right to the edge and handling roads that make her nervous like they're nothing. She knows one of the first things I do with a car is find out what it does under varying conditions. And the night it saved our lives told her why. We were in Jonesboro, Arkansas on a night when it was raining cats, dogs, ferrets, and a random moose. We hit a flood puddle and our Excursion was sideways faster than she could scream! A couple of seconds later I was thru it and rolling along like nothing had happened. She understood after that why I do what I do.
    01-30-13 09:06 PM
    The 58K avatar started out as just the little logo under the caption. I think it's a nice merge of the CB logo and the Dead's Steal Your Face skull logo. I enlarged it and put it against the background color of the sidebar if anyone is a deadhead and CB adict and wants to use it as an avatar.

Name:	CB_Dead_Logo.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	133258

Ooh, quite the sweet louzertar!
    01-30-13 09:07 PM
    That's absolutely incredible!
    TWSS
    01-30-13 09:09 PM
    Remember, I drive as much in a year as the average driver does in 10. I've done things with a rig that people just go agog at. This morning, I blind-side backed into a building thru a yard full of cranes and trucks and assorted equipment, around a box truck that blocked my view, and nailed it in one shot. It was like backing thru a maze.
    01-30-13 09:10 PM
    This thread has taken on a life of it's own.
    This thread is the definition of going viral.
    01-30-13 09:10 PM
    Welp my Pantless Pals, it shall be time to hit the hay..... snuggle up to the misses, and catch some zzzz's

C ya in the AM after me first cup o' coffee
    jafobabe, louzer, sputneek and 3 others like this.
    01-30-13 09:12 PM
    This thread is the definition of going viral.
    It is rather contagious, isn't it?
    01-30-13 09:13 PM
    Welp my Pantless Pals, it shall be time to hit the hay..... snuggle up to the misses, and catch some zzzz's

C ya in the AM after me first cup o' coffee
    Welp, sleep soundly.
    01-30-13 09:14 PM
    I'd like to know who was tuned into the launch, that wasn't also tuned into all the leaks. I'd like to hear their feedback
    Me too. Two noticable omissions for me with the launch, though, was the lack of showing off the new voice recognition and anything Playbook-related (including the new bridge that they just released for BB10).
    01-30-13 09:16 PM
    We have TOPLESS breakfast joints in Quebec!! Hehehe
    I'm waiting for a topless barber shop.
    01-30-13 09:17 PM
    What's there not to like?
    The delay in availability?
    01-30-13 09:18 PM
    Hi Jaffney!! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/bye.gif
    Sure hope your feelin' good tonight!
    Doing much better... voice is still a little raspy, but I'm regaining my strengh very well.
    01-30-13 09:18 PM
    the haters.... I don't like that haters.... just say'n
    I hate people who hate. Um... Oh never mind.
    01-30-13 09:19 PM
    Yeah, but they only serve topless, they don't cook topless, I would hope. lol, that would make little sputter spots on the kowabungasss.........
    I'm not going anywhere near this one!
    01-30-13 09:21 PM
    Do the serve alcohol, and do the bewbs get bigger with beer goggles?
    Everything's better with beer goggles.
    01-30-13 09:22 PM
    Stock was going down. Last refresh it's going back up.
    Stock closed down at 13+. It really didn't matter what the phone was like at all. I think the reaction was to a March release in the US.
    01-30-13 09:24 PM
618,114 ... 22982299230023012302 ...