damn, Outlook seems to think I have an important call in 15 minutes.....
    01-30-13 07:47 AM
    Mernin Bunga!
    01-30-13 07:47 AM
    Above the first post, right below the total likes. "Rate This Thread"

Rate this one too..... Five Starts here baby!
    Okay did it, don't know if I did it right, clicked on rate, then clicked on excellent, the message popped up and said I already did and was not allowed to change it. If I already did it I don't know how., lol, Got a lot to learn here don't I?/?
    01-30-13 07:50 AM
    Hey bunga another hour
    01-30-13 07:51 AM
    Good morning pantless pals.

Everybody wake up with a Bold on?

Morning Bungaboy, Nope, not bold on this morning but excited. lol
    01-30-13 07:53 AM
    Okay did it, don't know if I did it right, clicked on rate, then clicked on excellent, the message popped up and said I already did and was not allowed to change it. If I already did it I don't know how., lol, Got a lot to learn here don't I?/?

I always forget about rating a good thread. This (the 50k) one was the first I've rated in a long time
    01-30-13 07:54 AM
    damn, Outlook seems to think I have an important call in 15 minutes.....
    just hit "ignore all"..........................
    01-30-13 07:54 AM
    I always forget about rating a good thread. This (the 50k) one was the first I've rated in a long time
    Well, hope I did it right cause I really do think it deserves an excellent rating, can't believe it took Sputz such a long time to get me in on it. Really thought it wouldn't be my thing and that I wouldn't quite fit in........
    01-30-13 07:56 AM
    Mernin Bunga!
    Hiya SSM.
    01-30-13 07:59 AM
    Hey bunga another hour
    Ya man and I have a BIG Boldon too. LoL
    01-30-13 08:00 AM
    01-30-13 08:00 AM
    Well, hope I did it right cause I really do think it deserves an excellent rating, can't believe it took Sputz such a long time to get me in on it. Really thought it wouldn't be my thing and that I wouldn't quite fit in........
    We I am sure glad you joined us here! Love having you as part of the pantless clan.
    01-30-13 08:02 AM
    I keep seeing that darn BB10 on the news and I really really want one, can't believe I am not eligible for an up grade for another almost 3 years, Gasp, guess there will be 3 or 4 more out before then. lol. gonna be a long wait, Gotta find another way, cause I really really want one...................
    01-30-13 08:04 AM

Woohee, hot diggity damn!! You just made my day Buzz!!!!

This is awesome!!!! I am so excited now, this is BADA$$!!!!
    01-30-13 08:05 AM
    I keep seeing that darn BB10 on the news and I really really want one, can't believe I am not eligible for an up grade for another almost 3 years, Gasp, guess there will be 3 or 4 more out before then. lol. gonna be a long wait, Gotta find another way, cause I really really want one...................
    You have those long contracts up there. Mine isn't up until fall, unless I have to change carriers due to USCell selling out here. I just can't see paying full price but if it's really that good I just might take some of the rainy day money or if I do have to change I'll get contract price. I hate this not knowing what is going to happen between USCell and Sprint buying them out in areas.
    01-30-13 08:09 AM

Yeah, I stole it from someone else that made a thread on it.
    01-30-13 08:09 AM

Well I'm sure happy to have you, and happy to be here myslef.

Its been an awesome time, hope it keeps going......
    01-30-13 08:10 AM
    Yeah, I stole it from someone else that made a thread on it.

I venture out so little, I would probably have missed. And that would have been an epic miss on my part....
    01-30-13 08:11 AM
    Boom chicka bow wow..

The CB 1M post Challenge!-vzw-z10.jpg
    01-30-13 08:15 AM
    Tempur, you more than fit in with this crazy crew here
    01-30-13 08:17 AM

01-30-13 08:18 AM
    Boom chicka bow wow..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VZW-Z10.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	133125
    I just may have to switch no matter what happens with USCell. I don't think they will get it for awhile yet anyway.
    01-30-13 08:18 AM
    You have those long contracts up there. Mine isn't up until fall, unless I have to change carriers due to USCell selling out here. I just can't see paying full price but if it's really that good I just might take some of the rainy day money or if I do have to change I'll get contract price. I hate this not knowing what is going to happen between USCell and Sprint buying them out in areas.
    Naw, I don't see paying full price either, just a little bit out of my price range, will just have to bite the bullet and put up with my 9900 for now.
    01-30-13 08:24 AM
    I just may have to switch no matter what happens with USCell. I don't think they will get it for awhile yet anyway.

I have been happy with VZW coverage. Had an opportunity to runa VZW BB and a Sprint BB at the same time for about a year, VZW had Sprint smoked on coverage where I had to travel. I was able to get my work phone switched to a VZW, so that's been awesome for me.

Outside my terrible experiences with their customer service, I just can't seem to find it in myself to give up the awesome coverage....
    01-30-13 08:27 AM
    Naw, I don't see paying full price either, just a little bit out of my price range, will just have to bite the bullet and put up with my 9900 for now.

My company has said that they were trying to remove BlackBerry from our approved device list, leaving me with an iPhone for my phone choice, my 9930 better never die.....

I hope BB10 changes their mind
    01-30-13 08:30 AM
618,099 ... 22852286228722882289 ...