I still think we need a dislike or thumbs down button for "out there"

I almost reacted some ish and I don't need that trouble. Bypass it and move along. Idjits
    Especially not while wearing a 'postwh0re pimp' avatar!
    01-29-13 08:51 PM
    Oh Wee Oh!
    Wee Oh! Oh!
    Oh Wee Oh!
    Wee Oh! Oh!

jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 2 others like this.
    01-29-13 08:52 PM
    My throat is sore but everything else feels somewhat ok. I want to work out but I have a feeling staying down tonight will help me fight this thing off.
    Plus your immune system is down and you never know what other people are bringing into the gym with them.
    01-29-13 08:53 PM
    Sputter's banging in the basement? Are all the sheep accounted for?

01-29-13 08:54 PM
    I agree ......especially with all the "new meat" out there that are expert CrackBerrians (sarcasm)
    I still don't understand why you all venture out there. It's not like we don't have some of the best technical folks in here!
    01-29-13 08:55 PM
    Woahhhhhhh, sixstring, I was spinning there for a minute..... Almost started digging my bike out of the basement till I got to the end of your post. lol
    And you might have located Sput in your search!
    01-29-13 08:57 PM
    Oh well. I guess I'm going to call it a night and hope it goes by quickly (not really).
    01-29-13 08:57 PM
    Thanks for the advice! I'm not sure what I have yet though :S. So far it's just feeling like the crud and not the flu.
    Better pantless than sorry!
    01-29-13 08:58 PM
    I'd give it to the kid who ate the brutally hot hamburger. It's not like this was a stretch for her.

Thing is, I think those who got to the point to make a video, have already won the phone.....

I would definitely have put on a bikini, and allow photos if there was a Z10 at the end. Not that anyone would be checking out my hairy legs, I'd still do it for the phone.....
    01-29-13 08:59 PM
    12 Hours till BB10!
    01-29-13 09:00 PM
    One of the best Louzatars yet. Well done. Love it!
    01-29-13 09:02 PM
    No it'snot! It was wu-wei that spread this stuff first!!
    But only to 2 people!
    01-29-13 09:03 PM
    Oh well. I guess I'm going to call it a night and hope it goes by quickly (not really).

I'm still flowing with adrenaline from my ride/run. I shall soon have the bottom fall out, and will be lucky to have enough energy to turn this laptop off....

And guess what, in case you die hards weren't paying attention, tomorrow is the freak'n day we've been waiting for!!! He1l to the moe fugger yeah beeotches!!
    01-29-13 09:04 PM
    I'm on the couch with some tissues. I'll probably go to bed early tonight to be on the safe side. The weather is to get nasty and I'll have to get up an hour early to make it to work on time. Grr.
    Get a good night sleep and I hope you feel better in the morning. And when you get home, there will be plenty of BB10 goodness to entertain you for a while, I bet!
    01-29-13 09:04 PM
    12 Hours till BB10!

ya, das gewd!!
    01-29-13 09:05 PM
    Get a good night sleep and I hope you feel better in the morning. And when you get home, there will be plenty of BB10 goodness to entertain you for a while, I bet!

Z10's are already dancing in my head like sugar plumbs!
    01-29-13 09:05 PM
    Following my time in the shop last week, I was fighting a bug that was trying to gain a foothold, but it seems to have left for warmer pastures.
    01-29-13 09:06 PM
    Better pantless than sorry!

FIFY
    01-29-13 09:06 PM
    Do you mean, Noro virus?

It's called "Norwalk virus.
    Just remember that hand sanitizers will not kill this virus.House hold cleaners such as Lysol will also not kill you.You must use bleach.

The Norwalk virus is known as the nasty 24 hour bug that causes explosive and sudden diarrhea and projectile vomiting.Usually non life threating but can cause complications in the very young,elderly and those with compromised immune systems.

PREVENTION-Wash your hands before preparing food/eating food and most importantly, TOUCHING YOUR MOUTH/NOSE/EYES.

The ONLY way to become infected with this virus is if you ingest the contaminated fecal/vomit particles through your eyes,nose and mouth.

It is impossible to "breathe" in the virus BUT possible to become infected by breathing in aerosol "spray" droplets from someone vomiting right next to you.(the droplets settle within minuted but can still infect someone until cleaned with bleach)

Even if your whole family breaks out with this virus, you can prevent it by washing your hands for at least 15-20 seconds with warm water and soap.Remember that you are not killing the virus, you are washing it down the drain even if you use an antibacterial soap (which only kills bacteria, not viruses) hand sanitizers are also not successful in killing the virus.

If a member of your family comes down with the virus, let them know to wash their hands AFTER a bowel movement and vomiting.

To clean infected areas, clean with BLEACH.Clean bathrooms (all infected areas) with a bleach solution as soon as possible and be sure to prevent cross contamination and wash your hands afterwards.Especially children! wipe down all commonly touched objects like door knobs, faucet handles, light switches, toilet flushers etc.

People are STILL contagious even after 24 hours after their symptoms settle down so it is always important to wash your hands after the rest room (which you should do anyways!)

The key to staying Norwalk virus free is to keep sanitary.Wash your hands after using the bathroom...you could prevent other peoples misery as well as yours!!

Myths

It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to get infected in any of the following ways:

1. Being �near� someone who has it, including co-workers or friends
    2. Being on a plane with people who have it
    3. Breathing the same air as someone who has it
    4. Being in the same building as someone who has it
    5. Walking past a pool of vomit on the floor, road or sidewalk
    6. Through having sexual relations with an infected person
    7. Through a cut in your skin
    8. Through your rectum or genitalia (as in, on a toilet)
    9. Kissing someone who is not yet showing symptoms (note: it may be possible to catch it from someone who has recently vomited by kissing them, as viral particles may be in their mouth from vomitus. But the virus is NOT transmitted through saliva)
    10. Number 6, above, applies similarly to sharing cups or utensils with someone as well.

TIPSo not share any cups/plates/utensils with an infected person and be sure to wash in a bleach solution to prevent cross contamination with the rest of your family.
    Does that include reading replies in General Discussion/News and Rumors?
    01-29-13 09:07 PM
    Doses of Cold Eeze and my aggressive immune seem to have done o.k.
    01-29-13 09:08 PM
    Following my time in the shop last week, I was fighting a bug that was trying to gain a foothold, but it seems to have left for warmer pastures.

I thought that, and mine came roaring back with some buddies. Had to get some roids and antibiotics..... at which we sufficiently whopped it's arse.
    01-29-13 09:08 PM
    Well damn. I have all the symptoms other than puking and the runs.
    Are you complaining about not having those???
    01-29-13 09:09 PM
    I hope so BK... sure don't want a sick trucker on the road out in the middle of no where

Don't see it on the absolute impossible list....
    Yes.
    01-29-13 09:10 PM
618,099 ... 22802281228222832284 ...