Me? It's Jaffers fault
    No it'snot! It was wu-wei that spread this stuff first!!
    01-29-13 06:54 PM
    No, it's Jef's fault.
    Yea... what BK said
    01-29-13 06:55 PM

Twice at that!
    01-29-13 06:57 PM
    Curl up in your penguin roost and take it easy. I keep going and working, cause I have to, and it's doing me no good in getting over it.
    I'm on the couch with some tissues. I'll probably go to bed early tonight to be on the safe side. The weather is to get nasty and I'll have to get up an hour early to make it to work on time. Grr.
    01-29-13 06:58 PM
    I'm on the couch with some tissues. I'll probably go to bed early tonight to be on the safe side. The weather is to get nasty and I'll have to get up an hour early to make it to work on time. Grr.

Oh yeah, shame on me..... I forgot to mention, lots of rest. Always does the body good.... Me sorry, I forgot....
    01-29-13 07:01 PM
    AH HA! No wonder we-wei has been absent.
    01-29-13 07:02 PM
    as i said to bk, just take it easy and rest up, these nasty bugs and viruses really suck the life out of you...... Lay low.. and lay pantless.....
    fify . . . . . .
    01-29-13 07:12 PM
    Mine are freezing too, Hands that is. Went to see doc. He says norwalk virus, had to go do all the blood work. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... rolled up in comfy blanket right now, off work the rest of the week.
    That Norvus virus is BAD News.... hope you got meds for it Tempur! Stay warm and take care..
    01-29-13 07:14 PM
    Everybody get healthy.....

I went through a bad spell. Even took time off work... I never do that..

Being sick just plain svcks
    01-29-13 07:23 PM
    Do you mean, Noro virus?

It's called "Norwalk virus.
    Just remember that hand sanitizers will not kill this virus.House hold cleaners such as Lysol will also not kill you.You must use bleach.

The Norwalk virus is known as the nasty 24 hour bug that causes explosive and sudden diarrhea and projectile vomiting.Usually non life threating but can cause complications in the very young,elderly and those with compromised immune systems.

PREVENTION-Wash your hands before preparing food/eating food and most importantly, TOUCHING YOUR MOUTH/NOSE/EYES.

The ONLY way to become infected with this virus is if you ingest the contaminated fecal/vomit particles through your eyes,nose and mouth.

It is impossible to "breathe" in the virus BUT possible to become infected by breathing in aerosol "spray" droplets from someone vomiting right next to you.(the droplets settle within minuted but can still infect someone until cleaned with bleach)

Even if your whole family breaks out with this virus, you can prevent it by washing your hands for at least 15-20 seconds with warm water and soap.Remember that you are not killing the virus, you are washing it down the drain even if you use an antibacterial soap (which only kills bacteria, not viruses) hand sanitizers are also not successful in killing the virus.

If a member of your family comes down with the virus, let them know to wash their hands AFTER a bowel movement and vomiting.

To clean infected areas, clean with BLEACH.Clean bathrooms (all infected areas) with a bleach solution as soon as possible and be sure to prevent cross contamination and wash your hands afterwards.Especially children! wipe down all commonly touched objects like door knobs, faucet handles, light switches, toilet flushers etc.

People are STILL contagious even after 24 hours after their symptoms settle down so it is always important to wash your hands after the rest room (which you should do anyways!)

The key to staying Norwalk virus free is to keep sanitary.Wash your hands after using the bathroom...you could prevent other peoples misery as well as yours!!

Myths

It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to get infected in any of the following ways:

1. Being “near” someone who has it, including co-workers or friends
    2. Being on a plane with people who have it
    3. Breathing the same air as someone who has it
    4. Being in the same building as someone who has it
    5. Walking past a pool of vomit on the floor, road or sidewalk
    6. Through having sexual relations with an infected person
    7. Through a cut in your skin
    8. Through your rectum or genitalia (as in, on a toilet)
    9. Kissing someone who is not yet showing symptoms (note: it may be possible to catch it from someone who has recently vomited by kissing them, as viral particles may be in their mouth from vomitus. But the virus is NOT transmitted through saliva)
    10. Number 6, above, applies similarly to sharing cups or utensils with someone as well.

TIPSo not share any cups/plates/utensils with an infected person and be sure to wash in a bleach solution to prevent cross contamination with the rest of your family.
    kbz1960, louzer, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    01-29-13 07:29 PM
    Do you mean, Noro virus?

It's called "Norwalk virus.
    Just remember that hand sanitizers will not kill this virus.House hold cleaners such as Lysol will also not kill you.You must use bleach.

The Norwalk virus is known as the nasty 24 hour bug that causes explosive and sudden diarrhea and projectile vomiting.Usually non life threating but can cause complications in the very young,elderly and those with compromised immune systems.

PREVENTION-Wash your hands before preparing food/eating food and most importantly, TOUCHING YOUR MOUTH/NOSE/EYES.

The ONLY way to become infected with this virus is if you ingest the contaminated fecal/vomit particles through your eyes,nose and mouth.

It is impossible to "breathe" in the virus BUT possible to become infected by breathing in aerosol "spray" droplets from someone vomiting right next to you.(the droplets settle within minuted but can still infect someone until cleaned with bleach)

Even if your whole family breaks out with this virus, you can prevent it by washing your hands for at least 15-20 seconds with warm water and soap.Remember that you are not killing the virus, you are washing it down the drain even if you use an antibacterial soap (which only kills bacteria, not viruses) hand sanitizers are also not successful in killing the virus.

If a member of your family comes down with the virus, let them know to wash their hands AFTER a bowel movement and vomiting.

To clean infected areas, clean with BLEACH.Clean bathrooms (all infected areas) with a bleach solution as soon as possible and be sure to prevent cross contamination and wash your hands afterwards.Especially children! wipe down all commonly touched objects like door knobs, faucet handles, light switches, toilet flushers etc.

People are STILL contagious even after 24 hours after their symptoms settle down so it is always important to wash your hands after the rest room (which you should do anyways!)

The key to staying Norwalk virus free is to keep sanitary.Wash your hands after using the bathroom...you could prevent other peoples misery as well as yours!!

Myths

It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to get infected in any of the following ways:

1. Being “near” someone who has it, including co-workers or friends
    2. Being on a plane with people who have it
    3. Breathing the same air as someone who has it
    4. Being in the same building as someone who has it
    5. Walking past a pool of vomit on the floor, road or sidewalk
    6. Through having sexual relations with an infected person
    7. Through a cut in your skin
    8. Through your rectum or genitalia (as in, on a toilet)
    9. Kissing someone who is not yet showing symptoms (note: it may be possible to catch it from someone who has recently vomited by kissing them, as viral particles may be in their mouth from vomitus. But the virus is NOT transmitted through saliva)
    10. Number 6, above, applies similarly to sharing cups or utensils with someone as well.

TIPSo not share any cups/plates/utensils with an infected person and be sure to wash in a bleach solution to prevent cross contamination with the rest of your family.
    That is good to know (bolded). OK do not share cups plates and utensils but you can kiss them?
    01-29-13 07:37 PM
    What I have/had is the cold/flu virus that was aggrevated by my asthma. My Symptons are/were the same as a bad cold or flu, that would only get better with prednosone and antibiotics.
    01-29-13 07:38 PM
    What I have/had is the cold/flu virus that was aggrevated by my asthma. My Symptons are/were the same as a bad cold or flu, that would only get better with prednosone and antibiotics.
    Well damn. I have all the symptoms other than puking and the runs.
    01-29-13 07:45 PM

Due to a motorcycle accident, I have no spleen. This sounds like something that would mean ER for me..... Me no likey dissa one
    jafobabe, sputneek, louzer and 4 others like this.
    01-29-13 07:46 PM
    This is BAD stuff...
    As I said before, you can't get over it with over the counter stuff..... you HAVE to go to the doctor and get the proper medication for the virus you have.
    The over the counter stuff will just hide your symptoms, to return again.... and again..... and again.

/rant
    01-29-13 08:05 PM
    Oh TEMPUR, where are you TEMPUR, I have a picture for you..........

That's just really funny for some reason!

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/z...pse9918cae.jpg
    01-29-13 08:34 PM
    Good evening PantLess Crew, NICE avatar KBZ1960.......whats all this BRIDGE update stuff......hummm we all know what follows a BRIDGE update......HUGE SMILE
    I wouldn't get my pant(less)ties all in a knot just yet. As far as I'm concerned right now, a bridge update means just a bridge update. It's the same version that will be in BB10 phones. Now having said that, I'm backing up my phone and Playbook as we speak.
    01-29-13 08:38 PM
    Top Gear is getting weird.....

just say'n
    jafobabe, sputneek, louzer and 3 others like this.
    01-29-13 08:42 PM
    and the GEICO pig commercial doesn't make it any better.....
    jafobabe, sputneek, louzer and 3 others like this.
    01-29-13 08:42 PM
    Is it me or has time come to a stand still.......maybe I need to hit the sack so morning can come sooner (not really but sometimes it sure feels that way)
    01-29-13 08:43 PM
    Pleather
    01-29-13 08:45 PM
    Sputz is in the basement, lol (ironic) no.?
    He's just trying to be more like Z!
    01-29-13 08:46 PM
    beware mummers may be standing guard....
    Oh Wee Oh!
    Wee Oh! Oh!
    Oh Wee Oh!
    Wee Oh! Oh!
    01-29-13 08:47 PM
    I would do this for a free BlackBerry 10......

Just feels that was cheating though
    I'd give it to the kid who ate the brutally hot hamburger. It's not like this was a stretch for her.
    01-29-13 08:49 PM
    Dunno, One minute it's really noisy, like banging and building, then all of a sudden SILENCE.......................
    Sputter's banging in the basement? Are all the sheep accounted for?
    01-29-13 08:50 PM
618,114 ... 22792280228122822283 ...