Pleather
    well that's a bit classier I guess. Good one though. lol
    01-29-13 04:41 PM
    Good evening PantLess Crew, NICE Louzatar KBZ1960.......whats all this BRIDGE update stuff......hummm we all know what follows a BRIDGE update......HUGE SMILE
    FIFY
    01-29-13 04:42 PM
    ****, please tell me that's not spandex. lol http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...merv/dance.gif

Awfully shiny to be spandex......
    01-29-13 04:50 PM
    ****, please tell me that's not spandex. lol http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...merv/dance.gif

just tossed mine in the washer though, it was pretty sweaty....
    01-29-13 04:50 PM
    Originally Posted by spencerdl
    Good evening PantLess Crew, NICE Louzatar KBZ1960.......whats all this BRIDGE update stuff......hummm we all know what follows a BRIDGE update......HUGE SMILE
    FIFY
    Might pantless FIFY
    01-29-13 04:51 PM
    Awfully shiny to be spandex......
    Phew, but you hit the nail on the head. great pic. lol
    01-29-13 04:57 PM
    Sputz is in the basement, lol (ironic) no.?
    01-29-13 04:59 PM
    Sputz is in the basement, lol (ironic) no.?

beware mummers may be standing guard....
    01-29-13 05:00 PM
    I would do this for a free BlackBerry 10......

Just feels that was cheating though
    01-29-13 05:03 PM
    I would do this for a free BlackBerry 10......

Just feels that was cheating though
    Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................... ........................
    01-29-13 05:11 PM
    beware mummers may be standing guard....
    Dunno, One minute it's really noisy, like banging and building, then all of a sudden SILENCE.......................
    01-29-13 05:15 PM
    I still think we need a dislike or thumbs down button for "out there"

I almost reacted some ish and I don't need that trouble. Bypass it and move along. Idjits
    01-29-13 05:27 PM
    My throat is sore but everything else feels somewhat ok. I want to work out but I have a feeling staying down tonight will help me fight this thing off.
    01-29-13 05:46 PM

I almost reacted some ish and I don't need that trouble. Bypass it and move along. Idjits
    Surely I know not of what you speakith, but am sure that I probably, more than likely agree with you. lol
    01-29-13 05:47 PM
    My throat is sore but everything else feels somewhat ok. I want to work out but I have a feeling staying down tonight will help me fight this thing off.
    As I said to bk, just take it easy and rest up, these nasty bugs and viruses really suck the life out of you...... lay low.. Pantless.....
    01-29-13 05:49 PM

I agree ......especially with all the "new meat" out there that are expert CrackBerrians (sarcasm)
    01-29-13 05:52 PM

I'm not sure what sort of working out you do, but a certain level of exercise will help you fight off sickness.

I'm an endurance athlete, so stuff like running and cycling where you can push yourself to physical limits for long periods can have a compounding effect on a sickness like a cold.

However, lighter exercise in short bursts so to say, where you get your heart-rate up, the blood flowing and oxygen moving can be good to help you fight a cold. Your immune system is somewhat strengthened by such exercise, where in long haul endurance training can push your immune system to a point where it is weakened. Even on the hottest days, it is urged that cyclists take their kits (the "spandex" outfits you see those "hard-core" riders wearing) off immediately after concluding a ride. A wet kit, and the slightest breeze and chill when the immune system might been slightly weak can spell sickness.

But aerobics, treadmill, weights, and the such can be good for your body and help you fight off something like a chest/head cold.

However, a virus like the flu or something... all bets are off. Stay rested and hydrated
    01-29-13 05:59 PM
    I'm not sure what sort of working out you do, but a certain level of exercise will help you fight off sickness.

I'm an endurance athlete, so stuff like running and cycling where you can push yourself to physical limits for long periods can have a compounding effect on a sickness like a cold.

However, lighter exercise in short bursts so to say, where you get your heart-rate up, the blood flowing and oxygen moving can be good to help you fight a cold. Your immune system is somewhat strengthened by such exercise, where in long haul endurance training can push your immune system to a point where it is weakened. Even on the hottest days, it is urged that cyclists take their kits (the "spandex" outfits you see those "hard-core" riders wearing) off immediately after concluding a ride. A wet kit, and the slightest breeze and chill when the immune system might been slightly weak can spell sickness.

But aerobics, treadmill, weights, and the such can be good for your body and help you fight off something like a chest/head cold.

However, a virus like the flu or something... all bets are off. Stay rested and hydrated
    Woahhhhhhh, sixstring, I was spinning there for a minute..... Almost started digging my bike out of the basement till I got to the end of your post. lol
    01-29-13 06:04 PM
    Woahhhhhhh, sixstring, I was spinning there for a minute..... Almost started digging my bike out of the basement till I got to the end of your post. lol

Not to play doctor or anything, but effective endurance training take a lot of reading......

A virus, or infection... different rules. A virus is a fully compromised immune system. Stressing it with exercise exasperates that, so rest up. A cold or something of the like, then you can consider light exercise with the "crud"
    01-29-13 06:10 PM

Of course removing thy pants..... goes a long way too!!
    01-29-13 06:11 PM
    Not to play doctor or anything, but effective endurance training take a lot of reading......

A virus, or infection... different rules. A virus is a fully compromised immune system. Stressing it with exercise exasperates that, so rest up. A cold or something of the like, then you can consider light exercise with the "crud"
    Well put........
    01-29-13 06:15 PM

Thanks for the advice! I'm not sure what I have yet though :S. So far it's just feeling like the crud and not the flu.
    01-29-13 06:24 PM
    Dunno, One minute it's really noisy, like banging and building, then all of a sudden SILENCE.......................
    Sounds of sucking on a bleeding thumb, maybe?
    01-29-13 06:24 PM
    Nope. Not kidding you!

Congrats to SixStringMadness on making the 57,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge!

With the launch of BB10 litterally hours away, we are all waiting in anticipation of what RIM will present to the world. What started out as the London will soon the the Z10 and soon be available to all of us! So to celebrate both the 57,000th post and the beckoning of the London Calling...
    Attachment 132841
    One of the best Louzatars yet. Well done. Love it!
    01-29-13 06:26 PM
    Curl up in your penguin roost and take it easy. I keep going and working, cause I have to, and it's doing me no good in getting over it.
    01-29-13 06:48 PM
618,114 ... 22782279228022812282 ...