*pant(less)* *pant(less)* *pant(less)* All caught up!

something I should start doing
    middbrew, louzer, jafobabe and 2 others like this.
    01-28-13 08:34 PM
    Not really. It's just when I fall behind, I end up replying to everything I see. And by the time I'm caught up, I've got a bunch of new posts! Sound familiar?
    That it does.
    louzer, jafobabe, sputneek and 1 others like this.
    01-28-13 08:39 PM
    *pant(less)* *pant(less)* *pant(less)* All caught up!
    You might be now, but it sure doesn't last very long.
    01-28-13 08:42 PM
    well peeps, I was hoping to do some post wh0rification, but I'm dozing off on the couch...

gonna hit the hay......

Sleep good, sweet dreams my fellow pantless post wh0res, may the bacon be crispy and coffee warm when you awake
    01-28-13 08:45 PM
    well peeps, I was hoping to do some post wh0rification, but I'm dozing off on the couch...

gonna hit the hay......

Sleep good, sweet dreams my fellow pantless post wh0res, may the bacon be crispy and coffee warm when you awake
    Good night SSM. I'm going to call it a night myself.
    01-28-13 08:49 PM
    Hey it, you're a night!
    louzer, jafobabe and kbz1960 like this.
    01-28-13 08:50 PM
    did you see my invisibility cloak?
    As a matter of fact, yes. Maybe you should do a battery pull.
    01-28-13 09:23 PM
    That it does.
    Like now. But it's just 10 or so posts now.
    01-28-13 09:24 PM
    You might be now, but it sure doesn't last very long.
    I went to put gas in the car and when I get back, I'm behind again!
    01-28-13 09:25 PM

gonna hit the hay......

And a pantless night to you too and may you have crispy bacon served along with your coffee in the morning.
    01-28-13 09:26 PM
    And a pantless 5000 goodnight to you too, Mr. Brew!
    01-28-13 09:27 PM
    Need a little HELP from the EXPERTS.......whats the best 32gb memory card to purchase for my Brand New BB10. I'm still using a 16gb in my 9930 with 1.6gb left.......need new one just because ...HELP!!!
    louzer, jafobabe, sputneek and 3 others like this.
    01-28-13 09:46 PM
    Mr Buzz, to congratulate you on your 20k posts, I'm taking that bug off your hands. I hope you feel better because I've started to feel sh!tty. I think mine is due to all the 2nd hand smoke I inhaled recently. Or that Vegas hooker was carrying something.
    Like this?
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-double_febreze.png
    01-28-13 09:49 PM
    Need a little HELP from the EXPERTS.......whats the best 32gb memory card to purchase for my Brand New BB10. I'm still using a 16gb in my 9930 with 1.6gb left.......need new one just because ...HELP!!!
    Anybody???
    louzer, jafobabe, sputneek and 5 others like this.
    01-28-13 09:52 PM
    I'm looking into exactly that right now! I'm assuming it will be able to handle the newer high speed cards. I don't want to skimp on the card. I'd rather pay a little more and get speed and reliability because I know there will be a lot of I/O to that sucker right off the bat!
    01-28-13 09:53 PM
    A double-nozzled Febreze bottle????
    Speaking of... We came (TWSS) across this thing in Vegas. It was cleverly disguised as the world's largest gummy worm.

World's Largest Gummy Worm: Over 2 feet of gummy goodness.
    01-28-13 10:02 PM
    Thats it for me Good Nite Pantless Crew
    01-28-13 10:08 PM
    I'm looking into exactly that right now! I'm assuming it will be able to handle the newer high speed cards. I don't want to skimp on the card. I'd rather pay a little more and get speed and reliability because I know there will be a lot of I/O to that sucker right off the bat!
    Here's a good information source assuming that you're looking for best performance and reliability.
    SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB MicroSD Card Review & Rating | PCMag.com
    01-28-13 10:19 PM
    Speaking of... We came (TWSS) across this thing in Vegas. It was cleverly disguised as the world's largest gummy worm.

World's Largest Gummy Worm: Over 2 feet of gummy goodness.
    That's a few evenings of gummylicious fun! And there are so many flavors!
    01-28-13 10:20 PM
    Here's a good information source assuming that you're looking for best performance and reliability.
    SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB MicroSD Card Review & Rating | PCMag.com
    I think I'll be going with SanDisk - Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card. It's up to 300mb/sec read time and it comes with an SD card-sized adapter. It's rated very high. The Sandisk Extreme Pro seems overkill unless BB10 is coded for the increased speeds in this card.

Wait... Am I doing device talk in here? Sorry. But I'm getting just as caught up in the whole BB10 thing as everyone else! But at least I'm doing it pantlessly!
    01-28-13 10:33 PM
    KBuzz fell asleep with 6999 pantless 5000 posts! His first post in the morning puts him at 7000 pantless 5000 posts!

So, KBuzz, after you make your first post and read this, let me be the first to say:
    Congrats on 7000 Pantless 5000 Posts!
    You are now the only 20K/7K CrackBerry member!!!
    01-28-13 10:36 PM
    Congrats to Jaffers and sputters for their 5K posts on CB.

Are you both going to request a title change?
    Thanks Z ! Not sure to what or when I will change the title. Got to think on this one for awhile.
    louzer, sputneek, kbz1960 and 2 others like this.
    01-28-13 10:45 PM
    Hummmmm, 20K post. Should I go pee? Put on teal shuuuuze? Call mummers? Post a video? Of course I'm pantless and have febreze. Not having a dream. No story to tell.

Bah..................... this is my 20K CB post, not all pantless of course.

Congrats on your 20K CB Post! I'm hoping to see many more too.

I so enjoy your BuzzNotes, and hope you are saving all of them, to be compiled into chapters, for the 50K Challenge History Book. I would love to see this as an e-copy!
    01-28-13 10:49 PM
    Sorry I haven't posted this evening, but with the first day back to work after being sicker than a dog, and then having to go to son's house for him to check my antifreeze in the car... I was totally tired. Came home, ate dinner while doing the Likes and Thanks in here..... and ..... then ...... I ....... found... myself..... an hour later, waking up on the couch.

How that happened I do not know.... One minute Likes, Thanks, read, laff, Like..... Boom... sound asleep.
    So hopefully tomorrow I will be more 'withit' and post like the postwh0re we all be.
    01-28-13 10:54 PM
    I think I'll be going with SanDisk - Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card. It's up to 300mb/sec read time and it comes with an SD card-sized adapter. It's rated very high. The Sandisk Extreme Pro seems overkill unless BB10 is coded for the increased speeds in this card.

Wait... Am I doing device talk in here? Sorry. But I'm getting just as caught up in the whole BB10 thing as everyone else! But at least I'm doing it pantlessly!
    Yes, that sounds GOOD, i will be going with the 32gb as well. THANKS
    01-28-13 11:01 PM
618,114 ... 22692270227122722273 ...