Ol' Mental one just FLEW down the stairs to get to that dryer boy!! The ol' grey mare IS what she used ta be
    louzer, jafobabe, kbz1960 and 3 others like this.
    01-27-13 01:41 PM
    Congrats Nawnee!! Now I'll get some peace 'round here
    And TEMPUR never will
    jafobabe, sputneek, louzer and 3 others like this.
    01-27-13 01:42 PM
    Yes youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Concrats to TEMPURmental on making the 56,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge! You are officially no longer an avatar virgin!

Pantless Graffiti is the sixth studio album by the English rock band Led Zeppelin, released on 24 February 1975 as a double album. Recording sessions for the album were initially disrupted when bassist/keyboardist John Paul Jones considered leaving the band. After reuniting at Headley Grange, in a truly pantless and 5000 fashion, the band wrote and recorded eight songs, the combined length of which stretched the album beyond the typical length of an LP. This prompted the band to make Pantless Graffiti a double album by including previously unreleased tracks from earlier recording sessions.

Attachment 132719
    (Bonus points to anyone who can locate the Febreze and the CB logo)

Awesome!!!! Frebreze in each window with the Letters, and the CB logo at the top with the 50K Challenge?
    01-27-13 01:42 PM

Concrats to TEMPURmental on making the 56,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge! You are officially no longer an avatar virgin!

Pantless Graffiti is the sixth studio album by the English rock band Led Zeppelin, released on 24 February 1975 as a double album. Recording sessions for the album were initially disrupted when bassist/keyboardist John Paul Jones considered leaving the band. After reuniting at Headley Grange, in a truly pantless and 5000 fashion, the band wrote and recorded eight songs, the combined length of which stretched the album beyond the typical length of an LP. This prompted the band to make Pantless Graffiti a double album by including previously unreleased tracks from earlier recording sessions.

Attachment 132719
    Oh! WOW!! man!!
    01-27-13 01:44 PM

Attachment 132719
    Major great work Louzer. Well done.

(Logo on top beside 50K, Febreze in guy's hand sitting on steps)
    Last edited by bungaboy; 01-27-13 at 02:17 PM.

Attachment 132719
    Awesome. In the hand of the person on the steps
    jafobabe, sputneek, louzer and 2 others like this.

Attachment 132719
    Lower right corner window, what do I get for that,lol
    01-27-13 01:45 PM
    Awesome!!!! Frebreze in each window with the Letters, and the CB logo at the top with the 50K Challenge?
    The exclamation point
    01-27-13 01:46 PM

Attachment 132719
    Absolutely love it. Thanks man, gonna put it on now and wear it proud.
    01-27-13 01:46 PM
    The exclamation point
    Yeah.... missing that one in the excitment!
    01-27-13 01:49 PM
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yooooooooooouuuuu!!!!! Congrats on television 56K post!
    01-27-13 01:50 PM
    Looks GOOD on you Tempur!!
    01-27-13 01:52 PM
    And rest time
    01-27-13 01:52 PM
    Absolutely love it. Thanks man sweetheart, gonna put it on now and wear it proud.
    01-27-13 01:53 PM
    Food Time!
    01-27-13 01:53 PM
    Lower right corner window, what do I get for that,lol
    A pat on the pantless back! (and an avatar to call your own).
    01-27-13 01:54 PM
    Ol' Mental one just FLEW down the stairs to get to that dryer boy!! The ol' grey mare IS what she used ta be
    Yup, got some ironing to do now, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr
    jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 2 others like this.
    01-27-13 01:55 PM
    And rest time
    No rest for you, Buzzman! You're only 53 posts behind me!
    01-27-13 01:57 PM
    A pat on the pantless back! (and an avatar to call your own).
    Yeah, but where's my phone? lol
    jafobabe, louzer, kbz1960 and 3 others like this.
    I grew up on my mother's Cuban coffee.
    I sometimes have that instead of regular coffee.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    I love Cuban coffee. I had a friend that got me started drinking it. He would bring me boxes of cigars back when ever he went back home to visit. best damn cigars I ever smoked.
    Food Time!
    A truly great idea!
    01-27-13 01:58 PM
    In your purse!
    01-27-13 01:58 PM
    In your purse!
    Dam you are right, not the one I want though. lol
    louzer, kbz1960, sputneek and 3 others like this.
    01-27-13 01:59 PM
    Can't post a phone. Try BlackBerry Protect to try to locate it.
    01-27-13 01:59 PM
    Can't post a phone. Try BlackBerry Protect to try to locate it.
    It's okay found it in my purse thanks to Jaff,. You know how it can be with those bags. lol
    louzer, kbz1960, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    01-27-13 02:00 PM
618,114 ... 22172218221922202221 ...