A little pumped for BB10, are we???
    A little pumped? Is that a good thing to be, in his position?
    01-25-13 11:43 PM
    Man. Tonight has sucked.
    Depends on your perspective.
    01-25-13 11:44 PM
    Now I'm toting 22.5 tons of blueberry Pop Tart filling to Kellogg's in Kentucky, way off in the boonies.
    Sounds like fun.
    01-25-13 11:45 PM
    Starting to feel like I've been under the truck all day. Gonna shut 'er down, and get some grub and some shut eye here in a bit. Well, unless I get involved in post h0 digging.
    Well that's pretty unlikely since no one ever seems to do that around here.
    01-25-13 11:46 PM
    Now I'm toting 22.5 tons of blueberry Pop Tart filling to Kellogg's in Kentucky, way off in the boonies.
    I'll bring the Pillsbury dough stuff and we can roll our own!
    01-25-13 11:47 PM
    Glad to hear it. I'm up to where you were a while ago. Hey! Is that you just up ahead?
    I can't see that far ahead.
    01-25-13 11:47 PM
    I was kidding of course. Now, had you said strawberr Pop Tart filling, then that would be a different story!
    01-25-13 11:48 PM
    I can't see that far ahead.
    I'm here!
    01-25-13 11:52 PM
    H3LL EXPLAINED

BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT

The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have ...the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is **** exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of **** is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into **** and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to ****, it will not leave; therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering ****, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to ****. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to ****. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in **** to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in **** because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in **** to stay the same, the volume of **** has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If **** is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter ****, then the temperature and pressure in **** will increase until all **** breaks loose.

2. If **** is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in ****, then the temperature and pressure will drop until **** freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in **** before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that **** is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since **** has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct.... ....leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.
    Too Funny, and True!
    01-25-13 11:55 PM
    I'm here!
    Howdy Do!
    01-25-13 11:55 PM
    I was kidding of course. Now, had you said strawberr Pop Tart filling, then that would be a different story!
    I had strawberry last time. 15 totes, which are the size of a standard pallet, standing 4' high. 3000 pounds a tote.
    01-26-13 12:01 AM
    Depends on your perspective.
    Might've been sitting on the vacuum or the toilet. If that was the case, it indubitably sucked.
    01-26-13 12:04 AM
    Meanwhile, I have gladly consumed a Philly Cheesesteak wrap and some tasty French Fries. Quite tasty, however, doesn't compare the the Philly I had off a roach coach at the vegetable market in south Philly. Aieeee!
    jafobabe, kbz1960, louzer and 4 others like this.
    01-26-13 12:25 AM
    That sounds good.. I just finished off some cheese nachos with really hot sauce.. trying to unstop my nose.
    01-26-13 12:34 AM
    Wow, 4 hour train ride this morning cause the engine on our train died and we had to be towed all the way, Then we get this frikken snow storm this afternoon and it takes me another 2 1/2 hours to get home. Jeeze, coulda drove to montreal and halfway back in that time.
    And had poutine too. LoL
    01-26-13 05:08 AM
    What's with this anyway? (Sorry to be serious for a sec, but I thought it of interest)

Soon Unlocking A New Phone Will Be Illegal

Business Insider

Friday, January 25, 2013 7:20 PM GMT

It's about to be illegal for mobile phone owners to "unlock" a newly purchased phone so it can be used with any carrier, Tech News Daily reports.

After January 26, mobile phone owners will no longer be able to buy a new, locked phone and unlock it. The law doesn't apply if you purchased your phone before January 26, thanks to a grace period built into the law.

There are two reasons why consumers typically want to unlock phones: to switch carriers or to temporarily use an international carrier while traveling abroad and save money on global roaming charges.

It's perfectly legal to buy a new, unlocked phone. For example, you'll still be able to buy Verizon's iPhone 5, which already comes unlocked, thanks to a complex regulatory concession Verizon made when it bought spectrum for high-speed data in 2008.

AT&T will continue to unlock phones once they're out of contract. It no longer sells unlocked iPhones, though you can buy an AT&T-compatible model through Apple. With a two-year wireless contract, the iPhone 5 costs $199 and up; without one, it costs $649.

Back in October, the U.S. Copyright Office, which implements rules around circumventing software protections, decided that unlocking new mobile phones would no longer be allowed.

"In light of carriers' current unlocking policies and the ready availability of new unlocked phones in the marketplace, the record did not support an exemption for newly purchased phones," the decision stated.

It offered a 90-day grace period which expires Saturday, January 26.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 01-26-13 at 10:27 AM.
    01-26-13 05:42 AM
    Oh, my manners.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-rooster-02.gif

Good pantless morning to all of you.
    01-26-13 05:45 AM
    Mornin' pantless peeps!

WTF am I doing up??

01-26-13 06:21 AM
    That sounds good.. I just finished off some cheese nachos with really hot sauce.. trying to unstop my nose.

Hot sauce!
    01-26-13 06:22 AM
    Good Morning Pantless Faithfuls.......is it Wed yet.
    01-26-13 06:42 AM
    At least they came and towed you though
    There ain't too much better than a tow job.
    01-26-13 07:22 AM
    Aww he really looks confused or embaressed. which is it.................................
    He's sleeping through the climax.
    01-26-13 07:24 AM
    Let me get this straight.......its legal to buy a unlocked phone, but not legal to unlock MY phone.......????
    01-26-13 08:00 AM
    My 4,900 CB Post !!!
    Congrats Jaf. That achievement has arrived in no time. (may not seem like that to you. LoL)
    01-26-13 08:06 AM
    Whoopie doopie! Me havem buzznotes!
    http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%...ophers_300.gif
    ROFLMAO!
    01-26-13 08:22 AM
618,114 ... 21902191219221932194 ...