Its just UGLYCOLD ......where's Grandma"s electric blanket .......burrrrrr
    01-24-13 08:01 PM
    I admit I've been spending more time out there than in here. For that I'm deeply regretful lol. I'm just getting really excited to FINALLY have a BB10 device in my feathered flippers. But unfortunately to get to the good stuff I have to wade through the BS. I even have my own stalker!

I'm hoping you guys will also be early adopters so we can play and learn together, leaving the drama out there.

I will probably be like I was for my PlayBook purchase. Ready at store opening to walk in and buy one the day they are released.
    01-24-13 08:02 PM
    Oh No, I am about to break the wu-wei rules. TWO(2).
    I fully intend on breaking the wu-wei rules this weekend.
    With Grandma.........................She needs to be warm..........................
    I admit I've been spending more time out there than in here. For that I'm deeply regretful lol. I'm just getting really excited to FINALLY have a BB10 device in my feathered flippers. But unfortunately to get to the good stuff I have to wade through the BS. I even have my own stalker!

I'm hoping you guys will also be early adopters so we can play and learn together, leaving the drama out there.
    Yep, I've seen you and your stalker LOL. I've been venturing out there more lately too for the news but dang some of the threads are off the rails on a crazy train.

I just can't see where I can be an early adopter as I have the whole USCell and Sprint buying thing and then my contract isn't up until late summer early fall if I can stay with USCell and who knows when if I'm forced to Sprint and then who know when either will have the phones.
    01-24-13 08:03 PM
    No fvcking kidding.................................
    And ****. I just plucked a short, but GRAY hair from between my eyebrows. So it begins. So much for feeling young and sexy in Vegas!
    Is it lined with turkey feathers?
    01-24-13 08:04 PM
    It's perfectly fine to break the wu-wei rule as long as you don't admit it
    01-24-13 08:05 PM

Rightfully so, cuz what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.....
    01-24-13 08:05 PM
    It's perfectly fine to break the wu-wei rule as long as you don't admit it
    So I've just been told. lol.............................
    01-24-13 08:06 PM
    And ****. I just plucked a short, but GRAY hair from between my eyebrows. So it begins. So much for feeling young and sexy in Vegas!

Sexy is as sexy does.... tell the hair to go **** off
    Nope, I am actually afraid of spandex,....................................
    I think I know why . . . . .

ERMAHGERD
    01-24-13 08:07 PM
    Yep, I've seen you and your stalker LOL. I've been venturing out there more lately too for the news but dang some of the threads are off the rails on a crazy train.

I just can't see where I can be an early adopter as I have the whole USCell and Sprint buying thing and then my contract isn't up until late summer early fall if I can stay with USCell and who knows when if I'm forced to Sprint and then who know when either will have the phones.
    Oh nooooo . That's why I hate contracts. I'd much rather pay more up front and have a cheaper rate plan. I'm lucky that my carrier of choice offers that. *hug*
    01-24-13 08:08 PM
    You are fvcking scary. LOL..................................
    01-24-13 08:09 PM
    1000th pantless 50k Challenge Post
    Congrats!
    01-24-13 08:09 PM
    Oh nooooo . That's why I hate contracts. I'd much rather pay more up front and have a cheaper rate plan. I'm lucky that my carrier of choice offers that. *hug*
    I would do that also but for me USCell works back home when I go and on the way there. I've tried other, it's been a few years, and all of them I have no service on the way there and some I have so so service while there. USCell only allows their branded phones too. I may have to go with VZW's expensive service.
    01-24-13 08:11 PM
    Oh, thanks for the penguin hug.

I needed one
    01-24-13 08:12 PM
    I will probably be like I was for my PlayBook purchase. Ready at store opening to walk in and buy one the day they are released.
    That'll be me. By some crazy coincidence, T-Mobile's expected release date is the same day my brother and sister in law are moving back to town. My supervisor has already told me to take the day off for that. They won't be into town until the afternoon...and T-Mo opens at 10... Yes I believe in signs!
    01-24-13 08:13 PM
    That'll be me. By some crazy coincidence, T-Mobile's expected release date is the same day my brother and sister in law are moving back to town. My supervisor has already told me to take the day off for that. They won't be into town until the afternoon...and T-Mo opens at 10... Yes I believe in signs!

I need to check, but I don't think the big red check has given a release date..... not cool
    01-24-13 08:14 PM
    Stumbled across this and figured sputneek and TEMPURmental would enjoy it:
    Yup sounds a bit right!!
    01-24-13 08:16 PM
    Wow, Just asked Sputz if we could hang those nice cufflinks in the basement, open, for now but able to close with a lock and key. He said yes but he won't show me how............................Hmmm, sure I could figure that one out. lol
    01-24-13 08:18 PM
    Wow, Just asked Sputz if we could hang those nice cufflinks in the basement, open, for now but able to close with a lock and key. He said yes but he won't show me how............................Hmmm, sure I could figure that one out. lol

What would mummers say?
    01-24-13 08:20 PM
    What would mummers say?
    Uhhhh, don't know, he just won't reveal that personality to me. In a way I really am kind of glad. lol

No wait a minute, not just in a way, I really am glad........
    01-24-13 08:23 PM
618,099 ... 21632164216521662167 ...