Man that sucks. Maybe if you grow more facial hair they'll think you're a dog
    01-22-13 11:25 AM
    Man that sucks. Maybe if you grow more facial hair they'll think you're a dog
    Can't really go with too much more facial hair. And I'll never drive for Swift or J.B. Hunt, so there goes that idea.
    01-22-13 11:34 AM
    I think I may be a bears fan now.
    01-22-13 11:35 AM
    Well animals cannot fend for themselves is the issue, in theory an adult can lol
    The temperature isn't any different for us. Just try to stay cool in Phoenix in the cab of a truck at some facilities where you aren't allowed to leave it. Or one of the other garden spots we go. These trucks are our home on the road. Name me one lawmaker that goes home to no cool air in the summer, or warm air in the winter. There isn't one, but they say we must have this, so screw you, do what we say.
    01-22-13 11:39 AM
    The temperature isn't any different for us. Just try to stay cool in Phoenix in the cab of a truck at some facilities where you aren't allowed to leave it. Or one of the other garden spots we go. These trucks are our home on the road. Name me one lawmaker that goes home to no cool air in the summer, or warm air in the winter. There isn't one, but they say we must have this, so screw you, do what we say.
    Just playing devil's advocate, but there are ways for you to cool yourself off that a dog for instance does not have access to. Something as simple as drinking a bottle of water, using a cool cloth, etc. I am not saying its right, just saying there are reasons animals are different.
    01-22-13 11:44 AM
    Man that really sucks. They should make these senators etc come spend a 100+ degree day and a -12 degree night in one. I'm sure it's to cut down on pollution but haven't they done something with exhaust and the fuel so it doesn't pollute so much?
    jafobabe, sputneek, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-22-13 11:45 AM
    It's in the teens here this morning but I'm in a t-shirt and hooded windbreaker lol. Cold doesn't bother me as much as wind does. In the morning when I check the weather I look at temperature and wind speeds. It was fairly calm this morning so even though it was in the teens I was pretty comfortable.
    With the windchill is - 30 here. You hush, amateur.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 11:46 AM
    With the windchill is - 30 here. You hush, amateur.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    mine too. Though I dont want a Sammy Galaxy S3 lol.
    01-22-13 11:49 AM
    7 here now. Feels like -10
    01-22-13 12:00 PM
    19 here, feels like 4 lol. Quite the wind out there, gusting to 25+mph
    01-22-13 12:05 PM
    Man that really sucks. They should make these senators etc come spend a 100+ degree day and a -12 degree night in one. I'm sure it's to cut down on pollution but haven't they done something with exhaust and the fuel so it doesn't pollute so much?
    There have been some things done, but not nearly enough. We have clean burning diesels now that according to standards, you can do wverything but hook up a mask and breathe the exhaust. But we are considered second-class citizens, because we drive a truck.
    jafobabe, kbz1960, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-22-13 12:13 PM
    Oh my god there's a group of posters that are making me grind my teeth. Thank god they stay out of here, it's an oasis of tranquility and nudity. *hold me*

01-22-13 12:21 PM
    Oh my god there's a group of posters that are making me grind my teeth. Thank god they stay out of here, it's an oasis of tranquility and nudity. *hold me*

Link???
    01-22-13 12:24 PM

We may be pantless but no nudity. Unless you want to share?

Hold
    01-22-13 12:41 PM
    There have been some things done, but not nearly enough. We have clean burning diesels now that according to standards, you can do wverything but hook up a mask and breathe the exhaust. But we are considered second-class citizens, because we drive a truck.
    Well of course you are
    jafobabe, sputneek, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-22-13 12:42 PM
    HOLY COW that thread exploded!!!!!

I missed it all!!!

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 01:02 PM

Wow they are over the top!!!!!!

01-22-13 01:05 PM
    *grinds teeth* *bangs head* *enjoys the chicken soup for the techie's soul that is the 50k*
    01-22-13 01:08 PM
    which thread? lol and I am guessing it is closed already, I saw Branta on
    01-22-13 01:10 PM
    The Samsung commercial thread in N&R. Some people can dish criticism but can't take it. Likewise, they can dish untruths but can't take the corrections. I'm wicked excited about BB10 and I'm trying to gain info about it, but how is it possible with so much hypocrisy/ignorance/smugness out there?
    01-22-13 01:14 PM
    I missed the point where one certain person went in like Mighty Mouse.
    Yes Sith that one.

01-22-13 01:15 PM
    HOLY COW that thread exploded!!!!!

I missed it all!!!

More like imploded...
    01-22-13 01:17 PM
    Bah too silly. Get pantless and have some fun instead of getting upset over that crap.
    01-22-13 01:29 PM
    I missed the point where one certain person went in like Mighty Mouse.
    Yes Sith that one.

Yup she kicked *ss

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 01:36 PM
    Bah too silly. Get pantless and have some fun instead of getting upset over that crap.
    I need to. I have a splitting headache now. I just don't get the trolling mentality at all.
    01-22-13 01:36 PM
618,114 ... 21192120212121222123 ...