I'm doing what every self respecting Canuckian is doing...watching Hockey Night in Canada. All day - there were matinee games because of the holiday. Right now, my Ottawa Senators are beating the Florida Panthers.

*bounces*
    01-21-13 07:47 PM
    our youngest had to go to sprint tonight, he had an htc evo that been recently replaced as a refurb, and it was acting up. After a few minutes and they couldn't get it to behave, they went in back, opened a brand new phone box, and handed him a new galaxy s1 epic slider. He's happy as can be, even if it isn't a more recent phone, and it didn't affect his upgrade.
    oh noes he's using a 'droid what a traitor get off our board he's gonna get a virus and hacked and no security and he better have an antivirus and zomgeleventy did i mention the virus?!?!?!1111!!!!!!!! He's a slacker pothead and a....a....doodiehead! Bb4lyfe!!!!111!1111!
    01-21-13 07:49 PM
    Hi all. Just got in from looooonnnnnnggggg day outta town.

Tired and beat like a rubbah chicken.

Going to be.

See yas in the marnin'

Have a great pantless night.
    Hi and night then. I'm doing the same thing soon as I'm tired.
    01-21-13 07:50 PM
    I'm doing what every self respecting Canuckian is doing...watching Hockey Night in Canada. All day - there were matinee games because of the holiday. Right now, my Ottawa Senators are beating the Florida Panthers.

*bounces*
    Nice
    01-21-13 07:51 PM
    oh noes he's using a 'droid what a traitor get off our board he's gonna get a virus and hacked and no security and he better have an antivirus and zomgeleventy did i mention the virus?!?!?!1111!!!!!!!! He's a slacker pothead and a....a....doodiehead! Bb4lyfe!!!!111!1111!
    Well that isn't very pantless at all
    01-21-13 07:52 PM
    Just doing my best impersonation of a hyperfanboy lol.
    01-21-13 07:57 PM
    Why??? Was it the Seahag back from the deep? 😱

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    01-21-13 08:03 PM
    WoW. Febreztastic work Louzer. Well done.
    Thanks, Bunga, but I prefer medium rare.
    01-21-13 08:05 PM
    Well good morning all. And here we go yet another start to another week. I hate Mondays.
    Monday's almost over.
    01-21-13 08:06 PM
    Good Morning My Pantless Friends.

Outta Town today. See yas tonite.
    It's tonight. So howdy!
    01-21-13 08:07 PM
    I don't think I've seen it this quiet in here......ever
    ish happens. Is it still quiet?
    01-21-13 08:08 PM
    Penguin has shrimp vindaloo turkey on a leash TWSS TWSS like like like videos walmart Q sleeps Saturday febreze one hit wonders Branta finds spam TEMPUR double post Pippi fire by sputter and TEMPUR BK chokes a chicken pantless nailing bong PPP sees pron louzer loves chunky bars Jaff wonders about gas price dunkin doughnuts has penguin pick like like like coneheads spencer loses turkey at the mall scionic wants cheerleader hooker pig in a canoe avatar sputter doesn�t know spleen no more than 2 sputter run bacon chilly willy sleep in Q is a koala middbonger naps dirty bird some one hit wonders are spam pantless like like like bungaboy smells penguins TWSS scionic post run 49�ers win wonky site get down videos entertaining and educational lak peek a boo�s in Ravens win Bee Gees captain4 gets nerd wood roll baby roll Sperman and polyester Jaff has super bowl TMI like like like so who one? Jaff snags the 53K pantless post
    Another great set of buzznotes!
    01-21-13 08:09 PM
    Yeah, I've had a couple try to tell me I shouldn't be on CrackBerry about a month back. They didn't like the result. I've seen a lot of them come and go, no sweat off my berries.
    01-21-13 08:09 PM
    The best part of waking up is buzznotes in your.....screen?

Anyway, I was able to fall asleep again for a couple hours. I hope that was enough! Also, the countdown to Vegas begins!!
    When are you leaving? Vegas, baby!
    01-21-13 08:10 PM
    That's when you go on a self posting pantless run
    But eventually, your past posts meet people in the future.
    01-21-13 08:10 PM
    I had to get out of bed and I do have yellow sheets
    We've got yellow snow here.
    01-21-13 08:11 PM
    Oh, I definitely got it. Didn't bother me a whit. I had a guy last night, we use an app to file our paperwork out on the road called Camscanner, and he's had it, but couldn't figure out how to actually create a trip report. It was driving him bonkers just trying to figure out the instructions. So I went over, had him open the app, and then tutored him on. ow to do everything. Then I made him do it for practice. By the time I was done, he felt like he'd climbed a mountain, it was bothering him that he'd never figured out how to work it.
    jafobabe, louzer, sputneek and 4 others like this.
    01-21-13 08:16 PM
    Branta found spam when I was quoting one hit wonders.

I found another in the same but edited the wonder
    Oh! The wonder of it all!
    01-21-13 08:16 PM
    By the way, Camscanner on the iPhone isn't quite as intuitive as it is on Android. I had to walk myself thru it, as it took more steps.
    jafobabe, louzer, sputneek and 3 others like this.
    01-21-13 08:18 PM
    Oh! The wonder of it all!
    Mmmm, wonder.

jafobabe, louzer, sputneek and 4 others like this.
    01-21-13 08:20 PM
    It twas the one hit wonder, damn the luck
    I kinda enjoyed it. Thanks, Z!
    01-21-13 08:20 PM
    Not even for febreze?
    You make an offer I cannot refuse!
    01-21-13 08:22 PM
    LOL I was reading the complaint thread and accidently replied pantlessly to a post in there. I did edit it to say sorry wrong thread
    I saw that.
    01-21-13 08:27 PM
    Yep, that act gets old. Nothing wrong with faith but the big guy doesn't care who wins silly games.
    Unless it's da Bears?
    01-21-13 08:29 PM
    Separated at birth?
    01-21-13 08:33 PM
618,114 ... 21112112211321142115 ...