First time Brady hasn't won the game at home while ahead at the half
    Yup, and one he won't live down easily. Getting beaten on home turf in a championship game is just so, awwwww.
    kbz1960, jafobabe, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-21-13 10:08 AM

Eerie. ..
    kbz1960, bungaboy and middbrew like this.
    01-21-13 10:11 AM
    Can't remember LOL, did you get an email notification on that post? Probably not eh
    Nope I didn't .
    01-21-13 10:16 AM
    01-21-13 10:17 AM
    Nope I didn't .
    Bummer. Probably wasn't funny anyway
    01-21-13 10:17 AM
    Quiet Monday in here
    01-21-13 11:05 AM
    01-21-13 11:05 AM
    I don't want to go back out there again
    01-21-13 11:06 AM
    I don't want to go back out there again
    No.
    I always get in trouble when I do.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-21-13 11:17 AM
    No.
    I always get in trouble when I do.

Exactly why I mostly stay in here anymore. I open mouth and insert foot. At least in here I can do that and it doesn't matter LOL
    01-21-13 11:24 AM
    Yep, that act gets old. Nothing wrong with faith but the big guy doesn't care who wins silly games.
    Part of why I'm an atheist is this need for people to say god cares about everything. Like christianmingle.com. Apparently 'god' has time to start a dating site so Christians can meet 'gods match for them' - wouldn't it be easier for god to just have them meet? More importantly, does god use the same points of compatibility that eharmony does?

Deep thoughts.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    01-21-13 11:33 AM
    Exactly why I mostly stay in here anymore. I open mouth and insert foot. At least in here I can do that and it doesn't matter LOL
    Here you open mouth and take off pants. Much more fun .
    01-21-13 11:39 AM
    Part of why I'm an atheist is this need for people to say god cares about everything. Like christianmingle.com. Apparently 'god' has time to start a dating site so Christians can meet 'gods match for them' - wouldn't it be easier for god to just have them meet? More importantly, does god use the same points of compatibility that eharmony does?

Deep thoughts.

Eharmony can suck my proverbial nuts.
    01-21-13 11:39 AM

Deep thoughts.

01-21-13 11:41 AM
    Also don't get me started on people who blame Sandy Hook because "God has been removed from schools" or say that God caused a natural disaster to punish the gays.....what????
    01-21-13 11:42 AM
    Here you open mouth and take off pants. Much more fun .
    LOL yes it is and that really brings a picture to mind.

No I can't post it
    01-21-13 11:43 AM
    Eharmony can suck my proverbial nuts.

Didn't I see a pic where you cracked them?
    01-21-13 11:43 AM
    Also don't get me started on people who blame Sandy Hook because "God has been removed from schools" or say that God caused a natural disaster to punish the gays.....what????
    Exactly
    01-21-13 11:44 AM
    That kind of fundamentalism scares the daylights it off me.

That's not what I believe.

01-21-13 11:48 AM

Didn't I see a pic where you cracked them?
    In a moment of weakness I signed up for their service. Took me an hour to fill out the profile. After all was said and done, I had one local match. The profile said 37 but the photo said 57. Then I couldn't get non-local matches to go away no matter how hard I tried. After a few days of only having one local match and like 14 matches from across the US, I said screw it and contacted them for a refund. The next email I got from them said it was impossible because I only had a 3 day time period to get a refund, and it had been 4. I sent another email saying how unfair that was and outlined my match problems. The next email I got was VERY nice, apologizing for the earlier miscommunication. They closed my account and refunded me the money.

My other brush with them was about a decade ago. I signed up, took the hour to fill out my profile, and was wondering when the option to select "interested in women" was going to come up. When all was said and done, there was no option for that. It was a straight only site. I sent a scathing letter to them about that. They wrote back that they don't have matching abilities for gay people. I wrote something along the lines of "How hard is it to match a woman who has certain dispositional attributes and likes the outdoors, traveling, coffee shops, and cats with a woman who has the same dispositional attributes and likes the outdoors, traveling, coffee shops, and cats?" They never wrote back.
    01-21-13 11:54 AM
    In a moment of weakness I signed up for their service. Took me an hour to fill out the profile. After all was said and done, I had one local match. The profile said 37 but the photo said 57. Then I couldn't get non-local matches to go away no matter how hard I tried. After a few days of only having one local match and like 14 matches from across the US, I said screw it and contacted them for a refund. The next email I got from them said it was impossible because I only had a 3 day time period to get a refund, and it had been 4. I sent another email saying how unfair that was and outlined my match problems. The next email I got was VERY nice, apologizing for the earlier miscommunication. They closed my account and refunded me the money.

My other brush with them was about a decade ago. I signed up, took the hour to fill out my profile, and was wondering when the option to select "interested in women" was going to come up. When all was said and done, there was no option for that. It was a straight only site. I sent a scathing letter to them about that. They wrote back that they don't have matching abilities for gay people. I wrote something along the lines of "How hard is it to match a woman who has certain dispositional attributes and likes the outdoors, traveling, coffee shops, and cats with a woman who has the same dispositional attributes and likes the outdoors, traveling, coffee shops, and cats?" They never wrote back.
    Yep those sights aren't cracked up to what they are supposed to be.
    01-21-13 12:10 PM
    Oh that made my head explode with rage.

01-21-13 12:13 PM
    I don't think gdeuce knows much. Doesn't even play in their own thread. UHT Rocks!
    Do not question the ways of our leader. THEY do not like it.
    01-21-13 12:15 PM
    Do you Americans know what a thrill it is for a naturalised citizen to feel a part of what is going on today???
    Regardless of the party, of the politics...the system is amazing.

I agree. It does not matter if you agree with the political stance of the party or the politician, the peaceful transfer of power is something not enjoyed but by few in the world.
    01-21-13 12:18 PM

Ohmygis! Hokyvow!
    Ok you just made me laugh out loud!!!!!

01-21-13 12:39 PM
618,099 ... 21032104210521062107 ...