Okay, doing it, talking to myself that is.....
    01-19-13 05:36 PM
    01-19-13 05:37 PM
    Okay, doing it, talking to myself that is.....http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...onfused013.gif
    Tempur, I see your posts....
    01-19-13 05:38 PM
    By the way, if a woman asks you if you're pantless, you say YES!
    Isn't that the same advice when someone asks you if you're a god?
    Electrifying....................
    Hey, I've posted 4 in the last three minutes or so. But I did have to pull my front curtains as the sun has set.
    01-19-13 05:39 PM
    Btw, laundry folded and alka-seltzer taken.
    01-19-13 05:39 PM
    Isn't that the same advice when someone asks you if you're a god?
    That's the video I was getting the link to go with the quote.
    01-19-13 05:40 PM
    I don�t do mornings Duggers sputter post streak Rhut Rho febreze like like like BK has 10 kids phoreoneone makes 1,000 posts (not all pantless) porcupine damn(ed) the beaver sputter threatens dream FIFY duck TWSS like like like never fails Q is cold sex ERMAHGERD penguin awareness day ISWYDT Hugh six is SSM limit cute nose pet penguin olympics febreze like like like spencerturkey may be derrick skin little rock hid im fine fif the redt if tbe dsy turkeys wind mike hunt louzer makes Q avatar a couple times kbz makes 6,000 pantless posts FIFY like like like TWSS Z posting run Clarence beaver middbonger and z contemplate catching pantless and otherwise posts air guitar Jaff�s red caddy pop and meat by BK sleepnbear makes a cameo plazmic flame want�s link wu-wei helps Arkansas febreze sputter FIFY�s cheerleader hooker pig in a canoe louzer gets caught up drink time super_fly fr pops in bongaboy take awhile pantlesspenguin is hungry wu-wei TWSS fest damn the luck BK truck trouble spencerturkey goes to the mall pantless with a turkey on a leash PPP thinks things are silly z helps PPP where did sputter go Z makes 19K post (not all pantless) walmart FIFY TWSS like like like legs on back louzer wonders where scionic is annnnnnnnnnnd BK snags the 52K pantless post!
    Hey, I've posted 4 in the last three minutes or so. But I did have to pull my front curtains as the sun has set.
    Sunset, what is that, lol, oh yeah, that big bright light in the sky right?
    Btw, laundry folded and alka-seltzer taken.
    Febreeze accounted for????
    01-19-13 05:41 PM
    But I was pleased you knew from where the quote was paraphrased.
    01-19-13 05:41 PM
    Sunset, what is that, lol, oh yeah, that big bright light in the sky right?
    It better be in the sky or a local fire is the least of your worries...
    01-19-13 05:42 PM
    Woman, aren't you all about the improper job, of late? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. .
    You may very well think that. I really can't comment - or Q will nail me...
    01-19-13 05:44 PM
    Shouldn't you be callin' dem . . . . . . strike outs? Or swish 'n misses?
    Dunno but I'm not going back and changing them LOL

I thought one hit wonders was appropriate. I was going to do this a long time ago and never got around to it. Not real easy to do either cause the list keeps changing the order!
    I don’t do mornings Duggers sputter post streak Rhut Rho febreze like like like BK has 10 kids phoreoneone makes 1,000 posts (not all pantless) porcupine damn(ed) the beaver sputter threatens dream FIFY duck TWSS like like like never fails Q is cold sex ERMAHGERD penguin awareness day ISWYDT Hugh six is SSM limit cute nose pet penguin olympics febreze like like like spencerturkey may be derrick skin little rock hid im fine fif the redt if tbe dsy turkeys wind mike hunt louzer makes Q avatar a couple times kbz makes 6,000 pantless posts FIFY like like like TWSS Z posting run Clarence beaver middbonger and z contemplate catching pantless and otherwise posts air guitar Jaff’s red caddy pop and meat by BK sleepnbear makes a cameo plazmic flame want’s link wu-wei helps Arkansas febreze sputter FIFY’s cheerleader hooker pig in a canoe louzer gets caught up drink time super_fly fr pops in bongaboy take awhile pantlesspenguin is hungry wu-wei TWSS fest damn the luck BK truck trouble spencerturkey goes to the mall pantless with a turkey on a leash PPP thinks things are silly z helps PPP where did sputter go Z makes 19K post (not all pantless) walmart FIFY TWSS like like like legs on back louzer wonders where scionic is annnnnnnnnnnd BK snags the 52K pantless post!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your buzznotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bungaboy, kbz1960, louzer and 1 others like this.
    Big fire here in an ashphalt company in our little town, lots of people stuck in their homes because of poisonous fumes.

Paving in ythe 3rd week of January?

Where's your snow?
    01-19-13 05:45 PM
    Big fire here in an ashphalt company in our little town, lots of people stuck in their homes because of poisonous fumes.

Hope no is effected too bad by this.

I just couldn't like it
    01-19-13 05:45 PM
    Yikes!!!
    Exactly. Be careful TEMPUR. Hope sputter knows about it!
    01-19-13 05:46 PM
    You may very well think that. I really can't comment - or Q will nail me...
    weeeeeellllllllll now........

there is nailing......

......and there is nailing.........

................................................wh ich nailing do you think I would be prone to do??????????????????
    01-19-13 05:46 PM
    Branta, I AM getting you in trouble......Attachment 131871
    Mmmm hmmmmmmm.
    01-19-13 05:47 PM
    I'm excited. I'm going down to fold laundry and when I get back there should be a new buzznotes!!
    Are ya back yet? If so there is.

Almost wasn't yet as I've been told were going out to eat.
    01-19-13 05:47 PM

Now I know why Sputter is held up at the fire . . . . .

The CB 1M post Challenge!-glass_bong_peter_big.jpg
    01-19-13 05:48 PM
    I don’t do mornings Duggers sputter post streak Rhut Rho febreze like like like BK has 10 kids phoreoneone makes 1,000 posts (not all pantless) porcupine damn(ed) the beaver sputter threatens dream FIFY duck TWSS like like like never fails Q is cold sex ERMAHGERD penguin awareness day ISWYDT Hugh six is SSM limit cute nose pet penguin olympics febreze like like like spencerturkey may be derrick skin little rock hid im fine fif the redt if tbe dsy turkeys wind mike hunt louzer makes Q avatar a couple times kbz makes 6,000 pantless posts FIFY like like like TWSS Z posting run Clarence beaver middbonger and z contemplate catching pantless and otherwise posts air guitar Jaff’s red caddy pop and meat by BK sleepnbear makes a cameo plazmic flame want’s link wu-wei helps Arkansas febreze sputter FIFY’s cheerleader hooker pig in a canoe louzer gets caught up drink time super_fly fr pops in bongaboy take awhile pantlesspenguin is hungry wu-wei TWSS fest damn the luck BK truck trouble spencerturkey goes to the mall pantless with a turkey on a leash PPP thinks things are silly z helps PPP where did sputter go Z makes 19K post (not all pantless) walmart FIFY TWSS like like like legs on back louzer wonders where scionic is annnnnnnnnnnd BK snags the 52K pantless post!
    I've run out of thanks....so thank you!!! And what's this about a cheerleader hooker pig in a canoe?
    01-19-13 05:48 PM
    Paving in ythe 3rd week of January?

Where's your snow?
    Don't have any, don't think they were paving, lol, seems like the plant just blew.....
    01-19-13 05:49 PM
618,099 ... 20692070207120722073 ...