How about 50 dollar gift cert for Middbrew for <gulp> over 8 thousand posts in this thread!!!!!!!!!
    How about it? Hello? Kevin?
    01-17-13 07:57 AM
    Are we really doing this picture thing?

I was advised against revealing my likeness by elder posters.......
    01-17-13 07:58 AM
    I'd rather see this list over and over again than the peni$ list.
    Awww . . . . . . the poor d!cks.
    01-17-13 07:59 AM
    Are we really doing this picture thing?

I was advised against revealing my likeness by elder posters.......
    Oh well at least I'm not crazy that I saw you then you disappeared
    01-17-13 08:01 AM
    Oh well at least I'm not crazy that I saw you then you disappeared

yeah, I quickly changed my mind......
    01-17-13 08:02 AM
    lololololololololololol
    01-17-13 08:03 AM
    yeah, I quickly changed my mind......
    Probably a good idea. Otherwise you would have all these women PMing you and wanting your PIN
    01-17-13 08:05 AM
    I still think middbonger should get a crackberry credit too.

Just sayin
    I feel extremely awkward.....
    To be sure.....I did not create the confusion yesterday. I did not ask for the credit, Kevin decided that we both should have the store credit due to the bizarre situation and the load balancing hiccup. Fact is that several people saw each of us with the 50K post before it settled on Louzer.
    I feel that there may be a certain amount of unhappiness with me receiving that CB store credit, and if that is the case, I will email Kevin to let him know that it should go to midbrew or middbonger and not me. If I am over thinking it because of my own awkwardness at the strange load balancing situation, then let me know. If you would like me to return the credit, then let me know. I'm good either way.
    01-17-13 08:07 AM
    Cold at work too! You have sweater on
    It's always fvcking cold in here!
    You really are ridiculously adorable.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Aww *blush* thanks .
    01-17-13 08:08 AM
    I'm going to be laying low today..... work work work work work ........ HELLO BOYS!!!!

anyway, be back this evening.... got lots of likes to dish out.... probably get another few thousand taken care of after dinner

Thanks again for letting me be a part of this fun!!
    01-17-13 08:10 AM
    To be sure.....I did not create the confusion yesterday. I did not ask for the credit, Kevin decided that we both should have the store credit due to the bizarre situation and the load balancing hiccup. Fact is that several people saw each of us with the 50K post before it settled on Louzer.
    I feel that there may be a certain amount of unhappiness with me receiving that CB store credit, and if that is the case, I will email Kevin to let him know that it should go to midbrew or middbonger and not me. If I am over thinking it because of my own awkwardness at the strange load balancing situation, then let me know. If you would like me to return the credit, then let me know. I'm good either way.

what Kevin explained is very accurate. They probably run Marathon everRun split site redundancy (or equivalent) for their servers, a server redundancy platform. And you both likely hit the post button at the same moment. You went to one server, louzer to the other. Then Marathon everRun (or equivalent) synced the two (or more) servers together and that's when a refresh bumped you to 50,001.

I think what Kevin did was completely fair since both you both were seen with post 50,000.

Advocating for middbonger is based on his high post count in the thread, which I agree is warranted...... my 2 cents anyway

So don't feel awkward, by yourself a new case for your new Z10
    01-17-13 08:19 AM
    Not saying that at all. I'm good with everything that happened. That being said middbonger has been insane posting in here and really pushed the goal early and I think without him it wouldn't be done yet. I doubt I would have so many post in this thread without him.

Nothing to do with you or louzer getting anything
    01-17-13 08:30 AM
    TWSS, loudly.
    01-17-13 08:31 AM
    Ok, I need to go do the dishes that are sitting in the sink in the office here. Going away for a month and can't leave them dirty any longer.

Wanna know what's really disgusting? Those are bla1ze's dirty dishes he didn't do when he left here on November 24th. SICKKKK!!! He was supposed to fly back and do them. Such a ****.

http://cdn.crackberry.com/files/kevin/bla1ze-dishes.jpg
    Lol..

Throw them out, I'll buy you a new set.
    01-17-13 08:33 AM
    I did
    And that was disappointing for us as well. But we knew you were here in spirit with us.
    01-17-13 08:35 AM
    Lol..

Throw them out, I'll buy you a new set.
    Bla1ze is getting pantless
    01-17-13 08:35 AM
    Hey Sputter . . . .

The CB 1M post Challenge!-moose2.gif
    01-17-13 08:36 AM
    Yoohoo Sputter . . . . .

The CB 1M post Challenge!-moosea.gif
    01-17-13 08:37 AM
    And that was disappointing for us as well. But we knew you were here in spirit with us.
    That I were. I tried to eat real fast. Wasn't fast enough with the storm that was going on.
    01-17-13 08:37 AM
    Hmmmmmmm . . . . . . Humping?
    01-17-13 08:38 AM
    Bla1ze is getting pantless
    I was born that way. No one can take away my freedoms. LOL
    01-17-13 08:39 AM
    Turns out I just helped another person with her Bluetooth. She'd run it thru the wash like my wife's was, but couldn't bear to toss it after having paid $100 for it, so she tossed it in a drawer. Tonight, she sent me a message rhat it charged and paired like nothing ever happened.
    Were you in her drawers?
    01-17-13 08:41 AM
    Hey, you can see I posted right after I saw you with the 50 K beside your name, and I'd thought about swiping my screen but circumstances prevented it. You have nothing to apologize for, and I damn well know you wouldn't play that kind of game, so spend your bonus with a clear conscience, a technical glitch is not your fault. Speaking for myself, I'm glad to see that Kevin investigated quickly, and they figured out what happened. His sense of fairness is to be commended, also.

And I also concur that our post leader should be so rewarded for his efforts in keeping the drive on-track. He has fully a thousand more posts in this thread than I do in one of my biggest post-havens. That is dedication.
    01-17-13 08:43 AM
    Were you in her drawers?
    A qualified and thankful no. I'm just glad my relating the story of my wife's mishap and recovery of her Bluetooth helped her out.
    01-17-13 08:45 AM
    Sputter, I'm wondering where that pic was taken. Not often you see a rig with breathers on it.
    Australia I would guess.

Driven by Roo Jumpers no doubt due to scarcity of Sheilas.
    01-17-13 08:46 AM
618,114 ... 20002001200220032004 ...