Actually, we all won. And in 14 days the REAL BIG PRIZE!
    Wise words again my friend....
    01-16-13 06:05 PM
    But wait...
    That's not all...
    There's more...
    01-16-13 06:05 PM
    what a sheety time for my Thanks button to be gone....

I wonder what a reboot will do?
    louzer, kbz1960, sputneek and 4 others like this.
    01-16-13 06:06 PM
    Hey, What happened? Now louzer the winner? I already sent qbnkelt her $50 store coupon via a forum PM. I guess I'll send louzer one now too.

I declare you BOTH victorious.

I think I know what happened.. will check with the tech team. But our forums sit across multiple servers. They should be all in sync on time, but maybe they're off by a few seconds. And when they all sync up, that time can vary just a slight amount. I think that's probably it. But that's whack.

I DECLARE BOTH QBNKELT AND LOUZER 50K POSTERS!
    DocDRM, Tim-ANC, drjay868 and 17 others like this.
    Awright I can finally catch up
    But wait...
    That's not all...
    There's more...
    50,000 posts from July until now is pretty amazing. What's even more amazing is what we have all become along the way. There are way too many of you to thank individually for the fun that you've provided everybody here. So I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone collectively for what could be one of the most fun, spontaneous, and good-spirited adventure I think I've ever experienced.

So, everyone, take a collective bow and enjoy the offical CB 50K Challenge "We've Arrived!" avatar. Wear it proudly. Wear it everywhere. But wear it Pantless!

This is not a thread. It's a lifestyle.
    Be Bold. Be Pantless. Be 5000.
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-50k_50th_post.jpg
    drjay868, DocDRM, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    Five hours and 46 minutes between 49,000 and 50,000.

Epic!
    bungaboy, louzer, kbz1960 and 4 others like this.
    The site was overworked and wonky again.
    If we would have tried harder, maybe we could have crashed the forums!

We can always try again on the 30th . . .
    congrats everyone!!!!! now some of you can get some sleep! haha
    Five hours and 46 minutes between 49,000 and 50,000.
    Bet the spike in the graph is going to be pantless!
    I have a life that occasionally requires a little attention, you know.

PHONE: Galaxy S3 Garnet Red
    ROM: AOKP Jellybean 4.2.1
    Well you're here now, and that's what matters .
    That was very odd. You showed as 50K, but then louzer had it when I next posted.
    I notice along with the Thanks button thing that pages will often change after a refresh. I'll see several posts at the bottom of a page and after refreshing, it cuts the page off and some of those posts are then on the next page. I've never paid attention to post numbers, but wonder if it did something similar.
    01-16-13 06:07 PM
    First of all, Congrats to me again for making the 50,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge.

This has been a long ride, but I think we've all learned a lesson or two during the trip about being Bold, Pantless, and 5000! So first of all, here's the 50,000th post avatar:
    Attachment 131575
    Great avatar going to a very pantless individual. Remember, as you always say it's a life style.
    01-16-13 06:08 PM
    First of all, Congrats to me again for making the 50,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge.

This has been a long ride, but I think we've all learned a lesson or two during the trip about being Bold, Pantless, and 5000! So first of all, here's the 50,000th post avatar:
    Attachment 131575
    Congratulations. You stuck it out through thick and thin. Never wavering, never complaining, never leaving just working.

You made this thread what it is and it is only right that you nailed the 50K award.

Another great avatar by Louzerdavinci. Well done.
    Hey, What happened? Now louzer the winner? I already sent qbnkelt her $50 store coupon via a forum PM. I guess I'll send louzer one now too.

I think I know what happened.. will check with the tech team. But our forums sit across multiple servers. They should be all in sync on time, but maybe they're off by a few seconds. And when they all sync up, that time can vary just a slight amount. I think that's probably it. But that's whack.

I was thinking multiple servers,

blip in the Marathon.....
    louzer, kbz1960, sputneek and 4 others like this.
    I just get a kick of how many people predicted early on that the thread would be closed down....

And to be honest I had to go fifteen rounds with one mod to not close it.
    Thanks Q

I can't imagine another thread being as much fun as this has.
    01-16-13 06:09 PM

Outstanding!

WOW that's hilarious!!!!
    Thanks, Kevin!!!!
    Bet the spike in the graph is going to be pantless!
    I will be posting the graphs tomorrow. I'm sure there will be!
    50,000 posts from July until now is pretty amazing. What's even more amazing is what we have all become along the way. There are way too many of you to thank individually for the fun that you've provided everybody here. So I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone collectively for what could be one of the most fun, spontaneous, and good-spirited adventure I think I've ever experienced.

So, everyone, take a collective bow and enjoy the offical CB 50K Challenge "We've Arrived!" avatar. Wear it proudly. Wear it everywhere. But wear it Pantless!

This is not a thread. It's a lifestyle.
    Be Bold. Be Pantless. Be 5000.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50K_50th_post.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	131576
    Wearing it with pride!!
    01-16-13 06:10 PM
    I DECLARE THE 100K CrackBerry Challenge, AKA the ultimate hijack thread, OFFICIALLY OPEN!
    01-16-13 06:10 PM
    Well, guys and gals, this was a blast, but I must get back to work now. See y'all when I'm done!
    01-16-13 06:11 PM
    Congratulations to everyone for this colossal failure of communication. 50,000+ replies later and I still don't know what the original poster was talking about...
    We've arrived!
    Congrats Louzer. Perfect that you got it! Thanks for all you've done in here!

I was hungry and ate so wasn't even here to go for it.

Congrats again!
    Actually, I'm guessing what happened is that both louzer and qnbkelt posted almost at exactly the same moment... but were both on different servers in the server farm. Then when the servers all sync up a fraction of a second later, then the earlier post wins.

So I was on the same server and saw qnbkelt at 50,000... but then after a refresh a few seconds later, then louzer moved into place.

Craziness.
    01-16-13 06:12 PM
618,114 ... 19861987198819891990 ...