where the frack is jafobabe
    I hope she and the other's get here soon.
    01-16-13 04:21 PM
    You got Milky whats?
    Oh yes, they are.
    OK so it's at 49542
    I've got reports to accept
    It's not going to happen in thirty minutes, is it?????

No, couple hours
    Damn job and basement have me slowly moving down that list.
    Procrastination is a good thing right now, Doc..
    01-16-13 04:22 PM
    I hope she and the other's get here soon.

We cannot do this without the whole crew!
    They better get here, cuz this looks like its happening sooner rather than later.....
    It's coming. I can feel it in my hibernating bones.
    Bears like Milky Ways
    I like Milky Ways
    I've got Milky Ways
    Mmmm, Milky Silky Ways..
    This is slower than I'm used to. No worries about 30 second rule though
    Good I get to catch up after all!! hehe
    01-16-13 04:23 PM
    I can tell you what she wasn't wearing ...

Oh do tell......
    01-16-13 04:24 PM
    Big Bang Theory on TBS -- very funny (NO it isn't, or you buttmunches wouldn't have to tell me it is) -- is gonna have to wait.
    01-16-13 04:24 PM
    Today?
    At least once a day
    01-16-13 04:25 PM
    OK so it's at 49542
    I've got reports to accept
    It's not going to happen in thirty minutes, is it?????
    We like is slow 'n easy like . . . . . then fast at the end. You'll be OK.
    01-16-13 04:26 PM
    Oh do tell......
    Pants, I'd assume.
    01-16-13 04:27 PM
    Just so you guys know, if this doesn't happen before 6pm I'm missing my spin class with my favorite instructor just to cross the finish line with y'all.
    01-16-13 04:27 PM
    It's coming. I can feel it in my hibernating bones.
    FIFY . . . . .
    01-16-13 04:28 PM
    Fun congrats TWSS TWSS like like like thanks lab-a-lion duck (everyone loves that duck) sushi and 14 pages sputdevil turkey cold penguin bacon dispenser TWSS can�t stop us now FIFY good call ISWYDT random pantless pigs fly thanks AWOL not the duck (everyone loves that duck) thanksgiving again? Captain4 gets up for midnight post donmateo keeps post target video BK throws a log on the fire sputter bewbs are back huge bewb pics where�s the beef morning morning like like pantless febreze new people should make a big day Sith goes on an epic posting streak mummer is sleeper per TEMPUR need coffee Q working at home getting nothing done drjay post at midnight differently penguin gets teeth cleaned hump day damned Atlantic penguin warmer (not a snuggle penguin) madness no crazy sing off doc is inverted febreze spraying hit it when you can blood to both heads damn the luck grapes lemonade what am I participating in most epic hijack of all time randomness Sith suggest new title after 50k smurfs pantless TWSS TWSS fest like like like thanks gone febreze gravity videos all about nothing Timmy�s hockey talk mummers Sith makes 1,000 pantless post krispy creams masahiro contemplates tissues in a box number possum SSM stays random Q asks about trucks lengend like turtles no touches truck bambinoitaliano is trapped PK goes on a 50K pic run pantles like like like 30 seconds sucks flying right along post wh0res 50K on the way massive posting wonky again annnnnnnnndddd oh no kbz snags the 49K pantless post on to the 50K goal
    Just so you guys know, if this doesn't happen before 6pm I'm missing my spin class with my favorite instructor just to cross the finish line with y'all.
    Maybe we can all come finish together. . . . . .
    You guys ought to be proud of yourselves. This thread was at about a 160-post-per-day clip way back when the challenge was first issued. I gotta go back and do some math, but I'd say it has to have been around 1,000 per day these last few weeks. Kickin' a$$ and takin' names off pants. It doesn't get any better than this.

Well, except when Q is doing the salsa wearing nothing but melted Milky Ways.
    01-16-13 04:29 PM
    Did you really?? Thank you!
    A bunch of us did. And agreed it is better moved than closed.
    Penguin you and I are like sharign a brain right now
    I apologize for my naughty thoughts.
    We cannot do this without the whole crew!
    Damn(ed) Straight!!!
    Fun congrats TWSS TWSS like like like thanks lab-a-lion duck (everyone loves that duck) sushi and 14 pages sputdevil turkey cold penguin bacon dispenser TWSS can’t stop us now FIFY good call ISWYDT random pantless pigs fly thanks AWOL not the duck (everyone loves that duck) thanksgiving again? Captain4 gets up for midnight post donmateo keeps post target video BK throws a log on the fire sputter bewbs are back huge bewb pics where’s the beef morning morning like like pantless febreze new people should make a big day Sith goes on an epic posting streak mummer is sleeper per TEMPUR need coffee Q working at home getting nothing done drjay post at midnight differently penguin gets teeth cleaned hump day damned Atlantic penguin warmer (not a snuggle penguin) madness no crazy sing off doc is inverted febreze spraying hit it when you can blood to both heads damn the luck grapes lemonade what am I participating in most epic hijack of all time randomness Sith suggest new title after 50k smurfs pantless TWSS TWSS fest like like like thanks gone febreze gravity videos all about nothing Timmy’s hockey talk mummers Sith makes 1,000 pantless post krispy creams masahiro contemplates tissues in a box number possum SSM stays random Q asks about trucks lengend like turtles no touches truck bambinoitaliano is trapped PK goes on a 50K pic run pantles like like like 30 seconds sucks flying right along post wh0res 50K on the way massive posting wonky again annnnnnnnndddd oh no kbz snags the 49K pantless post on to the 50K goal
    and .....

Nice pair.
    01-16-13 04:30 PM
    What, the merry-go-round isn't available?
    Walkin'. Postin' THUD.
    Wu-wei, Wu-wei you OK man?

FIFY
    You guys ought to be proud of yourselves. This thread was at about a 160-post-per-day clip way back when the challenge was first issued. I gotta go back and do some math, but I'd say it has to have been around 1,000 per day these last few weeks. Kickin' a$$ and takin' names off pants. It doesn't get any better than this.

Well, except when Q is doing the salsa wearing nothing but melted Milky Ways.
    Wore out mah button!

01-16-13 04:32 PM
618,114 ... 19691970197119721973 ...