Congrats to Me for making the 45,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge. I've never actually gotten one of these, but I figured now's the time to go for it. 5000 is not a thread. It's a way of life. And it really needs to be lived pantlessley. So in the true pantless spirit of this thread, I present...
    Attachment 131196
    Congrats Don! Glad you finally got one!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    01-13-13 07:05 PM
    Would it be creepy if I did?
    Very creepy!!!!!!!!!!
    kbz1960, jafobabe and louzer like this.
    01-13-13 07:05 PM
    I'm super excited to setup CrackBerry's BlackBerry 10 Launch Campaign headquarters in Toronto... gonna be awesome.

Things are about to get crazy... announcing CrackBerry's BlackBerry 10 Launch Campaign Headquarters! | CrackBerry.com

I'm less excited about the flu I got as soon as I returned home from CES. Lying in bed while I type this.. got the crazy shakes.

Can you all make it go away? Please?!

Thanks
    01-13-13 07:06 PM
    45,098 posts... I think we have a shot of hitting 50,000 by January 30th!!!! Post, post post!
    And that we will!
    01-13-13 07:07 PM
    I'm super excited to setup CrackBerry's BlackBerry 10 Launch Campaign headquarters in Toronto... gonna be awesome.

Things are about to get crazy... announcing CrackBerry's BlackBerry 10 Launch Campaign Headquarters! | CrackBerry.com

I'm less excited about the flu I got as soon as I returned home from CES. Lying in bed while I type this.. got the crazy shakes.

Thanks
    Had you posted 102 posts ago, we'd pray for you...

You ya get better, Kev!
    01-13-13 07:08 PM

Equal opportunity.
    Oh holy he|| there we go. Several of my early crushes in that one.
    01-13-13 07:09 PM

Thanks
    If it's anything like what I've been dealing with, you're looking at almost two weeks of pure misery. But that should mean you'll be fine by launch date.
    01-13-13 07:10 PM

Thanks
    Get some rest, drink plenty of fluids, and stay pantless. Hope you get well soon.
    kbz1960, jafobabe, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-13-13 07:10 PM
    45,098 posts... I think we have a shot of hitting 50,000 by January 30th!!!! Post, post post!
    The last three thousand posts have come through VERY quickly. I'm thinking we'll break 50K next week.
    01-13-13 07:11 PM
    There he is!! Hi Kevin! Feel better!
    01-13-13 07:12 PM
    Oh, Kevin, we'll be there a lot sooner than that.
    01-13-13 07:15 PM

Thanks
    WOW, a new site redesign? "WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. We're getting close on launching our big CrackBerry.com site redesign"
    kbz1960, jafobabe, louzer and 1 others like this.
    01-13-13 07:16 PM
    45,098 posts... I think we have a shot of hitting 50,000 by January 30th!!!! Post pantless,post pantless post pantless!
    FIFY
    01-13-13 07:18 PM
    Sorry to hear you're feelin' poorly. Makes a stain on a great day!
    01-13-13 07:19 PM
    Oh holy he|| there we go. Several of my early crushes in that one.
    I guess I'm a schmuck with good taste.
    01-13-13 07:20 PM
    ATT is pushing a similar premise, with the calls and data at the same time thing, but their ad is flawed.

As soon as the girl wants to show him a 2nd thing, he waves her off because he can really only concentrate on one thing at a time...
    Yep. I use multiple monitors on my desktop because I have the space, but I can really only work in one app at a time. I've always been pretty fluent in Alt+Tab switching, a la the BlackBerry app switcher. "Multitasking" is a myth, and has been proven to decrease productivity.

Ann will appreciate it when I say I'm not like Roland, writing out complex aerodynamic calculations ambidextrously and simultaneously.
    01-13-13 07:22 PM
    Yep. I use multiple monitors on my desktop because I have the space, but I can really only work in one app at a time. I've always been pretty fluent in Alt+Tab switching, a la the BlackBerry app switcher. "Multitasking" is a myth, and has been proven to decrease productivity.

Ann will appreciate it when I say I'm not like Roland, writing out complex aerodynamic calculations ambidextrously and simultaneously.
    They made app switching quite nice in Jelly Bean, very similar, but with better tweaks to how it works. I don't care to run two on-screen.
    01-13-13 07:28 PM

What I have always liked about BlackBerry, though, is that I can have every single installed app running at the same time, and bounce between them as needed. Not that I do that often, but I know it is possible having stress-tested my hybrid builds on many occasions.
    kbz1960, jafobabe, louzer and 1 others like this.
    01-13-13 07:29 PM

I've seen this in several other studies besides the ones listed here. 4 Studies which Show that Using a Second Monitor Can Boost Productivity | Core Communication

They say multiple monitors do add to the productivity of the user. But, as you say you can still only do one thing at a time. We are only human. Some of us anyway.
    kbz1960, jafobabe, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-13-13 07:30 PM
    They made app switching quite nice in Jelly Bean, very similar, but with better tweaks to how it works. I don't care to run two on-screen.
    I freely admit I haven't tried any other platforms. There might actually be a better option out there, but I like what I've got. One of these days I might try something else, but I doubt it.

OK, I'm going to shut up about all this stuff now...I'm losing my 5000 focus and wandering into phone/tech talk. Ick.
    01-13-13 07:31 PM
    No ish
    middbrew, jafobabe, louzer and 1 others like this.
    01-13-13 07:32 PM
    Shifting gears....random pantless post.
    01-13-13 07:32 PM
    Very creepy!!!!!!!!!!
    It would be
    middbrew, jafobabe, louzer and 1 others like this.
    01-13-13 07:33 PM

Thanks
    You sure that isn't Vegas flu?

Get well soon
    middbrew, jafobabe, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-13-13 07:35 PM

The used apps are stacked, scroll up or down, tap to select. Flick left/right to close the app. A brief hold on the Home button brings it upn back closes.
    01-13-13 07:36 PM
618,114 ... 18001801180218031804 ...