She's making you an offer ya can't refuse....

correctamundo!
    01-11-13 09:30 PM
    ERMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaff loves B U T T avatar warning headed NW Penn space time continuum 41K FAT or NTFS THEM TWSS like like like video pic duck damn the luck raisin bran good call sloppy seconds seahag down for the count gym holding it wrong post wh0re like like like thanks dodge TWSS video speed of light possessive about their beer sprayed good call coffee tea soda hamsters teal shuuuuuze Bears Browns Mt. Dew jeopardy febreze like like like getting off Friday diapers taco bell chicken dirty watcha ya gonna do 50’s temp FIFY ISWYDT like like like grapes 400ish to go outside bad summer time Clyde Bonnie melting wood eye Sith new toy (L) jealous TWSS TWSS TWSS like like like thanks ISWYDT have you tried it zipper ish trying febreze go back later bottoms up bar post damn the luck no breaks pron 84is coffee the way I like it sloppy seconds feels good do it like like like TWIAS gardettos king of bergers snags 42K

fantastic
    01-11-13 09:30 PM
    It's funny traveling to the future.
    It's funnier seeing you say that just as I travelled back to the past.
    Oh **** yeah! My local homosexual watering hole is having an ugly holiday sweater contest. I saw the worst one in Walmart the other day. This b!tch is mine
    That would be a great name for a bar.
    I think the full name of the bar would have to be "My Local Homosexual Watering Hole" and all the regulars could just call it MLHWH. Or my local hole, or something.
    01-11-13 09:33 PM
    ERMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaff loves B U T T avatar warning headed NW Penn space time continuum 41K FAT or NTFS THEM TWSS like like like video pic duck damn the luck raisin bran good call sloppy seconds seahag down for the count gym holding it wrong post wh0re like like like thanks dodge TWSS video speed of light possessive about their beer sprayed good call coffee tea soda hamsters teal shuuuuuze Bears Browns Mt. Dew jeopardy febreze like like like getting off Friday diapers taco bell chicken dirty watcha ya gonna do 50’s temp FIFY ISWYDT like like like grapes 400ish to go outside bad summer time Clyde Bonnie melting wood eye Sith new toy (L) jealous TWSS TWSS TWSS like like like thanks ISWYDT have you tried it zipper ish trying febreze go back later bottoms up bar post damn the luck no breaks pron 84is coffee the way I like it sloppy seconds feels good do it like like like TWIAS gardettos king of bergers snags 42K
    I so love BUZZZNotes!!!
    01-11-13 09:33 PM
    the wiff says she wants to take my pants off.....

c-ya tomorrow......
    You shouldn't be wearing pants to begin with.
    01-11-13 09:34 PM
    thought about it......
    Wonder if there's a firefox extension...
    01-11-13 09:35 PM
    Are we going to get to sample any of the home brew at the 50K party?
    Now that would be a great idea!
    01-11-13 09:36 PM
    I think the full name of the bar would have to be "My Local Homosexual Watering Hole" and all the regulars could just call it MLHWH. Or my local hole, or something.
    This was a random milestone post for me (2,300) so I figured I'd make it, uhm, interesting.
    01-11-13 09:36 PM
    correctamundo!
    and you're still posting??? Get Jiggy with it MAN!
    01-11-13 09:38 PM
    ERMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaff loves B U T T avatar warning headed NW Penn space time continuum 41K FAT or NTFS THEM TWSS like like like video pic duck damn the luck raisin bran good call sloppy seconds seahag down for the count gym holding it wrong post wh0re like like like thanks dodge TWSS video speed of light possessive about their beer sprayed good call coffee tea soda hamsters teal shuuuuuze Bears Browns Mt. Dew jeopardy febreze like like like getting off Friday diapers taco bell chicken dirty watcha ya gonna do 50�s temp FIFY ISWYDT like like like grapes 400ish to go outside bad summer time Clyde Bonnie melting wood eye Sith new toy (L) jealous TWSS TWSS TWSS like like like thanks ISWYDT have you tried it zipper ish trying febreze go back later bottoms up bar post damn the luck no breaks pron 84is coffee the way I like it sloppy seconds feels good do it like like like TWIAS gardettos king of bergers snags 42K
    Nice man!
    01-11-13 09:38 PM
    You shouldn't be wearing pants to begin with.
    Or underwear
    01-11-13 09:39 PM
    Then you'll love this one. Makes your previous couple look like Disney!
    I don't know, I still love my last two...
    01-11-13 09:44 PM
    This was a random milestone post for me (2,300) so I figured I'd make it, uhm, interesting.
    Hmmmm, not that interested. But hey, I don't comment on too many lifestyles that aren't my ex's, she pretty much covers the spectrum. And the sun...
    01-11-13 09:46 PM
    I don't know, I still love my last two...
    You can change them back and forth.. like Sputtter does with his Shuuuuuuze
    01-11-13 09:47 PM
    Or underwear
    I won't go under there...
    01-11-13 09:47 PM
    Attachment 130924

I'll take MOPAR!
    It looks better dirty. Don't wash it.
    01-11-13 09:48 PM
    I agree. My dad always drank whatever was on sale. Didn't matter to him as he always said after the first couple they all taste the same anyway
    Or, you don't buy cheap beer, you rent it.
    01-11-13 09:50 PM
    It looks better dirty. Don't wash it.
    A truck needs a nice protective layer of mud!
    01-11-13 09:50 PM
    I love ErmaHGerd!!
    OMG! I love ErmahGerd too!

01-11-13 09:51 PM
    I go back every couple of years and randomly talk with patients, and staff, to let them know the battle is worth it.
    That must make both you and the patients feel very good. Nice.
    I won't go under there...
    Under where?
    Or, you don't buy cheap beer, you rent it.
    I thought that was true of any beer? I've never held onto them for long.
    01-11-13 09:52 PM
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-flajik.gif  
    01-11-13 09:52 PM
    There. That's the first TWSS of the day.
    And, in retrospect, not the last.
    01-11-13 09:54 PM
    Make sure you write home every day.
    And back up the memory card on his phone too!
    01-11-13 09:55 PM
618,114 ... 16791680168116821683 ...