Ahrch no manners this today .....Good morning Sith!!
    manners smanners. just get to posting man!
    01-10-13 08:51 AM
    I tend to get a ton back. Benefit of having tons of deductions
    I don't pay any taxes all year so I take a ton of deductions at the end of the year. But still have to pay in.
    01-10-13 08:53 AM
    I don't pay any taxes all year so I take a ton of deductions at the end of the year. But still have to pay in.
    that sounds awful
    01-10-13 08:54 AM
    I have put the money I would pay in a separate account to pay at the end of the year. I I like have that money for me and not Uncle Sam "saving" it for me.
    01-10-13 08:55 AM
    It's not really a new badge. I asked Louzer to jazz up my frebreeze lady some, so I could spray when needed.. And it's so awesome I thought I would wear it for a couple of days. LOL
    I must confess Jaff... I had asked him to do the same and fortunately for you, he happens to be a gallant individual and didn't listen to me..

Picture a red head wit buck teeth, if you will
    01-10-13 08:58 AM
    I have put the money I would pay in a separate account to pay at the end of the year. I I like have that money for me and not Uncle Sam "saving" it for me.
    Is it an account that accrues interest? Then you would be being taxed on the money you are paying into taxes lol
    01-10-13 08:58 AM
    Is it an account that accrues interest? Then you would be being taxed on the money you are paying into taxes lol
    Yes it is. But at least I get a little bit more from it.
    01-10-13 09:02 AM
    Good morning Mr. Sputneek.
    And you Mr. Midd Bong Brew
    01-10-13 09:02 AM
    manners smanners. just get to posting man!
    Jest catching up!! and gotta go again, like bongboy said....reality... But unfortunately....( for some hehe) I'll be back!!!
    01-10-13 09:06 AM
    Jest catching up!! and gotta go again, like bongboy said....reality... But unfortunately....( for some hehe) I'll be back!!!
    as long as you keep your dreams to yourself.. lol
    01-10-13 09:07 AM
    Does anyone really like crushed nuts?
    Not us guys anyway.
    01-10-13 09:07 AM
    Who ..........
    01-10-13 09:08 AM
    Buhbye............
    01-10-13 09:08 AM
    Not when they are mine
    So you don't mind if it's other peoples?
    kbz1960, jafobabe, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-10-13 09:09 AM
    Will it to me!!!
    No
    kbz1960, jafobabe, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-10-13 09:10 AM
    as long as you keep your dreams to yourself.. lol
    Hmm...Funny YOU should say that, I had a "dream" 'bout mah sithstah hehehe
    01-10-13 09:10 AM
    Yes, she was making me sick!
    Did she give you the flu?
    01-10-13 09:13 AM
    Hmm...Funny YOU should say that, I had a "dream" 'bout mah sithstah hehehe
    sh!t.... if only i knew the Jedi mind trick to make you forget! hah
    01-10-13 09:15 AM
    Not us guys anyway.
    that reminds me of a story of a basketball player in my high school (and a separate story of a lacrosse player from two years prior).

The basketball player smacked a random girls arse in the hallway walking to class one day. He didn't realize that she was a highly ranked martial arts practitioner outside of school. She spun around and kneed him HARD in the groin. The dude let out a blood curdling scream and fell the floor. Found out later she popped one...

The lacrosse player decided to play a match without a cup and got cup checked by a shot from fairly close range.... we called him Uno after that. For graduation a couple of us got him a shirt that said "There can be only one"
    01-10-13 09:19 AM
    sh!t.... if only i knew the Jedi mind trick to make you forget! hah
    Work you stuff now! It's not pretty when Sputter dreams about you. Trust me I know!
    01-10-13 09:20 AM
    Work you stuff now! It's not pretty when Sputter dreams about you. Trust me I know!
    It is too late! Run away!

01-10-13 09:26 AM
    that reminds me of a story of a basketball player in my high school (and a separate story of a lacrosse player from two years prior).

The basketball player smacked a random girls arse in the hallway walking to class one day. He didn't realize that she was a highly ranked martial arts practitioner outside of school. She spun around and kneed him HARD in the groin. The dude let out a blood curdling scream and fell the floor. Found out later she popped one...

The lacrosse player decided to play a match without a cup and got cup checked by a shot from fairly close range.... we called him Uno after that. For graduation a couple of us got him a shirt that said "There can be only one"
    So glad I don't have balls. The worst was playing powder puff football, though. When I heard the opposing team would be "going for my tits"...yeah, wasn't what I was expecting.
    01-10-13 09:43 AM
    So glad I don't have balls. The worst was playing powder puff football, though. When I heard the opposing team would be "going for my tits"...yeah, wasn't what I was expecting.
    probably quite the let down for you
    01-10-13 09:48 AM

That's some really funny ish!
    01-10-13 09:49 AM

That's not so funny.
    01-10-13 09:50 AM
618,099 ... 16031604160516061607 ...