Well truth be told. This is not the thread for such.

Thank you.
    I disagree.

I speak my mind and I speak the truth as to the insults that were hurled against the site, its mods, and its members. This thread has been great fun for me, as one of the original posters who took what was turning into a troll thread and changed it into fun. This IS a room within a home that is CB. One that I never insulted, whose mods I never trashed, whose founding member I did not ridicule, whose mods' personal email I did not publish, and whose members I did not insult.

When I see members here who took part in that group, I call it out. Because if they did it to them, they can do it to me.

And because I despise hypocrisy.

People on this thread should know how the site was portrayed and how CB members were, and might still be, insulted.

So...enjoy the n4bb annex in good health.

I despise hypocrisy.

Over and out.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-03-12 04:23 AM
    I think I may have to use ignore for the first time.

On another note I may be able to save 50% on car insurance.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-geico2.jpg
    sputneek, Engire, jafobabe and 1 others like this.
    12-03-12 06:28 AM
    I am wondering . . . .

The CB 1M post Challenge!-129137773568684327.jpg
    h20work, kbz1960, sputneek and 5 others like this.
    12-03-12 07:42 AM
    H20, how much longer are you down south for?
    Dunno yet.... They asked me to stay through friday now. Phuck......
    12-03-12 07:43 AM
    I think I can I think I can, . . . . . Oops

The CB 1M post Challenge!-thomastankcrash.jpg
    kbz1960, sputneek, louzer and 5 others like this.
    12-03-12 07:48 AM
    I have to be honest, the 17K avatar may be my fav so far...
    12-03-12 07:51 AM
    Another test post folks!!!!!!
    12-03-12 07:52 AM
    We're glad to see you're still test posting.
    kbz1960, sputneek, louzer and 3 others like this.
    12-03-12 07:55 AM
    Ever wonder how you might meet with your demise? I'm pretty sure that I'm either gonna fall off something, go through something or get hit by something http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...violent088.gif http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...violent035.gif

Why does one of the characters in the video have a fish hanging from its ah-hem... crotch?
    12-03-12 07:58 AM
    Why does one of the characters in the video have a fish hanging from its ah-hem... crotch?
    Used the right bait?
    12-03-12 08:01 AM
    Well truth be told. This is not the thread for such.

Thank you.
    Oh I dunno, as one of the ones spoken about I consider it as Q saying what many were thinking.

I just shook my head when I saw. Considering what happened when it all went down, I find the return of some people who were quite vocal about how this place and many who posted here were beneath them very funny. /unpopular opinion. It's why I've been spending less time in the thread. While some would like to pretend it never happened, it did, and things were said there about people I consider friends here, not to mention myself. I'm not okay with that.

She was very open. She called CB a cesspool of mediocrity. Now that the other board has been overtaken but a couple of right wing Fox News loving bullies who have turned on their own because of the election and turned it into a bully pulpit, we are seeing the return of some people who were very open about their view of this place when they stomped out a few months ago.

That's the last I'll say on the matter. Just backing up Q - she's more honest than the one some are defending. The fact that she's out of the thread, to me, isn't a fair trade off for what we gained. Now I'll feel like I have to watch what I say, because who knows what will be taken back there. Considering they are open about sending people here to eff with the board, poach members etc, I don't think that concern is all that over the top.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by reeneebob; 12-03-12 at 08:29 AM.
    drjay868 likes this.
    12-03-12 08:05 AM
    Oh my.... Hammer, don't hurt him.
    12-03-12 08:06 AM
    Like train making a refuelling stop at page 686....

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!
    12-03-12 08:09 AM
    I disagree.

I speak my mind and I speak the truth as to the insults that were hurled against the site, its mods, and its members. This thread has been great fun for me, as one of the original posters who took what was turning into a troll thread and changed it into fun. This IS a room within a home that is CB. One that I never insulted, whose mods I never trashed, whose founding member I did not ridicule, whose mods' personal email I did not publish, and whose members I did not insult.

When I see members here who took part in that group, I call it out. Because if they did it to them, they can do it to me.

And because I despise hypocrisy.

People on this thread should know how the site was portrayed and how CB members were, and might still be, insulted.

So...enjoy the n4bb annex in good health.

I despise hypocrisy.

Over and out.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Enough. Please.

There are plenty of sh!theads infesting other forums on this site much more deserving of having the door slammed in their face. This member is about the furthest from one of those as one can get. More acrimony and feeding the us-vs-them mentality is just fostering more ill will toward people who, at least in my opinion, are not deserving of it.

For members who have issues with other members, there's an Ignore list.

That is all.
    kbz1960, bungaboy, louzer and 6 others like this.
    12-03-12 08:10 AM
    Back onto the topic at hand, tattoos are gross.

sputneek, louzer, Engire and 2 others like this.
    12-03-12 08:27 AM
    YOU FAIL!

sputneek, louzer, Engire and 2 others like this.
    12-03-12 08:29 AM
    Back onto the topic at hand, tattoos are gross.

I beg to differ.

12-03-12 08:43 AM
    Hairy bugger aren't ya? LoL j/k

Really nice to see someone devoted to their companions, animal and human.

Looks good on you.
    12-03-12 08:51 AM
    Used the right bait?
    Wicked sense of humor this mornin', first coffee spray of the day, thanks man
    bungaboy, kbz1960, louzer and 5 others like this.
    12-03-12 08:51 AM
    It is about "us". Not me. Not I. Not them.

Like sleepingbear said.
    kbz1960, sputneek, louzer and 6 others like this.
    12-03-12 08:54 AM
    Okay, FOR ME someone covered with ink is not attractive. Although that tat is quite nice.

I should have clarified, a couple are okay. Sleeves and more tats than skin or tats around the genitals like what was posted, for me, are tacky.

sputneek, louzer, Engire and 3 others like this.
    12-03-12 08:54 AM
    Anyone knows what's going on?
    kbz1960, sputneek, louzer and 4 others like this.
    12-03-12 08:57 AM
    Enough. Please.

There are plenty of sh!theads infesting other forums on this site much more deserving of having the door slammed in their face. This member is about the furthest from one of those as one can get. More acrimony and feeding the us-vs-them mentality is just fostering more ill will toward people who, at least in my opinion, are not deserving of it.

For members who have issues with other members, there's an Ignore list.

That is all.
    Quoted for truth. I'll just add that it's sounding like a stereotype. All n4bb members do......... No different than all African American people......

Did I have a little fun with some of the things said, yes, in the spirit of this thread, sorry if that didn't come across when looking in from the outside. I thought the young frankinstien thing was hilarious. Sorry if I hurt any feelings, I did not like the bashing post and tried to stay away from doing the same thing myself and did not click like on the ones that did posts.

So hold a friggen grudge forever if you want but please quit bring up old crap on here or please just PM the hated one.

Last word from me. Sorry everyone else but since some threw it out here I wanted to respond.

OK back to the non sense!
    12-03-12 08:57 AM
    Hairy bugger aren't ya? LoL j/k

Really nice to see someone devoted to their companions, animal and human.

Looks good on you.
    Ok that's twice now Bongaboy I heard you're accent as you said bugger too Damned coffee all over me!
    kbz1960, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    12-03-12 09:01 AM
    Like train making a refuelling stop at page 686....

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!
    Thanks for all the old likes Doc!!
    kbz1960, louzer, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    12-03-12 09:09 AM
618,099 ... 814815816817818 ...