And I don't mean this guy:

middbrew, Engire, louzer and 7 others like this.
    11-18-12 09:34 PM
    You think that's bad? One time when I was grocery shopping I saw a little girl running her mouth along a freezer case. Her parents weren't paying any attention. It was so gross!
    With our first baby, we were so worried about keeping things sterile and clean. Pacifier dropped? Exchange it for clean one in diaper bag, etc. After a while, you see them put so many things in their mouth, that the paranoia wears off. By the time the 2nd kid comes along, a dropped pacifier gets a t-shirt swipe and reinsertion.

We were at a Taco Bell one day and my son was in their high chair. We look over and he's got the crusty end of the seatbelt strap in his mouth. After almost gagging, we realized that he was more resilient than we thought.
    middbrew, Engire, louzer and 6 others like this.
    11-18-12 09:40 PM
    Tell her to cross the border. Isn't Maine somewhat close? BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet 64GB Black by Office Depot
    Sold out online and I can't find a single store that has one.
    middbrew, Engire, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    11-18-12 09:43 PM
    I just caught up with about 20 pages, and I have one thing to say.

Eight strings.

Posted again because I never get tired of this video.
    Very cool. He's got a separate set of pickups for the bottom three strings than for the top 5.
    middbrew, Engire, kbz1960 and 5 others like this.
    11-18-12 09:49 PM
    With our first baby, we were so worried about keeping things sterile and clean. Pacifier dropped? Exchange it for clean one in diaper bag, etc. After a while, you see them put so many things in their mouth, that the paranoia wears off. By the time the 2nd kid comes along, a dropped pacifier gets a t-shirt swipe and reinsertion.

We were at a Taco Bell one day and my son was in their high chair. We look over and he's got the crusty end of the seatbelt strap in his mouth. After almost gagging, we realized that he was more resilient than we thought.
    Actually, if you know what the guy in the back that was making your burrito was doing you would think the seatbelt strap looked pretty good.

Just saying.
    Engire, louzer, kbz1960 and 4 others like this.
    11-18-12 09:52 PM
    Sold out online and I can't find a single store that has one.
    Well crap.
    Engire, louzer, kbz1960 and 5 others like this.
    11-18-12 09:56 PM
    Actually, if you know what the guy in the back that was making your burrito was doing you would think the seatbelt strap looked pretty good.

Just saying.
    No, I hear ya. Although to be honest, they make most everything right where you can see them do it. I actually have a term called the Taco Bell Effect. It's that weird feeling where you want to watch them make it, but as you're watching, you're wishing you couldn't.

middbrew, Engire, louzer and 5 others like this.
    11-18-12 10:13 PM
    11-18-12 10:17 PM
    No, I hear ya. Although to be honest, they make most everything right where you can see them do it. I actually have a term called the Taco Bell Effect. It's that weird feeling where you want to watch them make it, but as you're watching, you're wishing you couldn't.

That's too funny.

I had a friend who managed a pizza place. He came in early one day to find the guy setting up the salad bar adding...well...something to the ranch dressing. I don't like eating out at too many places if I don't have to.
    Engire, louzer, kbz1960 and 6 others like this.
    11-18-12 10:20 PM
    11-18-12 10:27 PM
    Cute story time: When my baby brother was little he used to tuck his blankie into the neck of his shirt like a cape and run into the living room saying "here comes me to save the daaaaay!!"

/awwww
    Growing up, I had a lot of cousins on my mom's side. I think there were 16 of us within 10 years of each other. One of our favorite games when getting together was playing Super Friends. While some of us were always arguing about who would be Superman, Batman, etc and who would be stuck being Aquaman, one cousin always wanted to be Wonder Woman. At first I thought it was because he could make an easy costume, pulling the bottom of his t-shirt thru the collar. As time went on and we grew up, I realized that it was a part of him coming out and it helped me to understand that homosexuality can be a natural thing, not some twisted choice like they tried to teach us in the 80's. BTW, he just recently announced his engagement. They live in NY.
    11-18-12 10:34 PM
    That's too funny.

I had a friend who managed a pizza place. He came in early one day to find the guy setting up the salad bar adding...well...something to the ranch dressing. I don't like eating out at too many places if I don't have to.
    LOL, my buddy also managed a pizza place in HS. He came in one morning to find a guy "needing" the dough. If you know what I mean...
    11-18-12 10:37 PM
    i have trust issues with trust games

11-18-12 10:38 PM
    11-18-12 10:44 PM
    I just remembered why I don't use the bus anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/fqHdT.jpg
    you make it sound SOOOO easy
    you make it sound SOOOO easy delicious
    FIFY
    middbrew, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    11-18-12 10:50 PM
    11-18-12 10:53 PM
    11-18-12 10:53 PM
    ummmm

11-18-12 10:57 PM
    Ever wonder why beer is so awesome? It's all in how it is made:

11-18-12 10:58 PM
    That must the the bathroom at McGuyver's house...
    11-18-12 10:59 PM
    11-18-12 11:00 PM
    11-18-12 11:07 PM
    11-18-12 11:16 PM
    11-18-12 11:17 PM
    That was post 15751. that's like racecar
    11-18-12 11:18 PM
618,114 ... 626627628629630 ...