LOL i have seen this before. It is quite funny. There is another that shows that Women are the root of evil.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-womenevil4ct.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-proof_that_girls_are_evil.jpg  
    11-13-12 09:25 AM
    LOL i have seen this before. It is quite funny. There is another that shows that Women are the root of evil.
    Im sorry, the proof is that woman are evil.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-op-s-also-flawed.-money-fixes-_8a2579ab63e35c1507a1d26198751d99.jpg
    11-13-12 09:28 AM
    I am on day 3 of the stomach flu. My own doctor refused to see me so I wouldn't bring it into the office. Stop talking about food lol.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SICK???

/capsies
    middbrew, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    11-13-12 09:32 AM
    I always get confused when talking about how women are evil, women suck, etc. since I am one. I can't exactly generalize. I usually end up going to the kitchen and making myself a sandwich.

ETA: However, yes for the most part women suck.
    11-13-12 09:34 AM
    Man, the REAL Canadian bacon is good stuff (not the crap they put in egg mcmuffins). When I was on that winery tour a couple months ago, the lady at the bed and brekkie I stayed at made a plate of poached eggs on top of real canadian bacon and some kind of creamy swiss cheese. It was about the best brekkie I've ever had.
    Ok... I'll try and find the "real" stuff and give it a go
    11-13-12 09:34 AM
    I am on day 3 of the stomach flu. My own doctor refused to see me so I wouldn't bring it into the office. Stop talking about food lol.

Well DAMN girl you better stop posting here you are going to get us all sick!!!!!
    11-13-12 09:35 AM
    Well DAMN girl you better stop posting here you are going to get us all sick!!!!!
    We're gonna catch a virus! And my IT guys are NOT going to be happy!
    11-13-12 09:37 AM
    I always get confused when talking about how women are evil, women suck, etc. since I am one. I can't exactly generalize. I usually end up going to the kitchen and making myself a sandwich.

ETA: However, yes for the most part women suck.
    I'll have a PB&J please.
    11-13-12 09:37 AM
    Check out our new house. Construction's almost done and we move in one month! Super excited!!

Attachment 125412
    Good luck and congrats! Got my first house a year ago the end of this month. As good as a feeling as it is, get ready for some WORK.
    11-13-12 09:39 AM
    We're gonna catch a virus! And my IT guys are NOT going to be happy!
    With some of the stuff I've seen posted in this thread I'm afraid of what kind of virus that would be!
    11-13-12 09:39 AM
    I'll take the work over the constant noise coming from 8 adjacent apartments
    I'm actually looking forward to the work. Hopefully if I'm feeling good enough next summer I'll start work on a garage.
    He he... now you can be the noise for the neighbors like I am.
    11-13-12 09:41 AM
    It's twoo! It's twoo!
    bungaboy, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    11-13-12 09:44 AM
    Do it! Take your time. What else are you going to do? At least we don't argue about our phones in here.
    That's just because we all know whos is best.
    11-13-12 09:46 AM
    He he... now you can be the noise for the neighbors like I am.
    Speaking of neighbors, A long time ago I worked 3rd shift and would leave for work around 10:30 every night. About three times a week just as I was leaving the neighbors curtains to their bedroom would come open and there they would be, putting on a sex show for my wife and I.
    drjay868, bungaboy, Engire and 7 others like this.
    11-13-12 09:46 AM
    Do it! Take your time. What else are you going to do?
    TWSS
    11-13-12 09:48 AM
    Speaking of neighbors, A long time ago I worked 3rd shift and would leave for work around 10:30 every night. About three times a week just as I was leaving the neighbors curtains to their bedroom would come open and there they would be, putting on a sex show for my wife and I.
    Uhhhhhh.... Ummmmm..... cool?
    middbrew, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    11-13-12 09:49 AM

Are'nt you just having a wonderful time, that knot ease up yet? at least
    middbrew, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    11-13-12 09:51 AM
    Having been through the experience/drama/pain/torture (circle all that apply) of a wedding before, I have to say this appears to be a pretty cool tune played over the latest issue of Bridal magazine. Good song...but youtube has boned you, friend.

If you want to score points with the betrothed (or hopeful), give this a shot:

I hope my future wife never sees this video... this A-hole just screwed me over if she has. LOL
    11-13-12 09:52 AM
    Which one?
    Both
    middbrew, bungaboy, louzer and 4 others like this.
    11-13-12 09:53 AM
    Uhhhhhh.... Ummmmm..... cool?
    Not too bad of a show.

They were a young couple and I think their real motive was they were looking for tips on how to do it.
    drjay868, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    11-13-12 09:54 AM

Curious, did you get a flu shot this year?
    middbrew, Engire, louzer and 4 others like this.
    11-13-12 09:57 AM
    Not too bad of a show.

They were a young couple and I think their real motive was they were looking for tips on how to do it.
    LOL... ok. Was hoping it wasn't these two

11-13-12 09:58 AM
    Man, the REAL Canadian bacon is good stuff (not the crap they put in egg mcmuffins). When I was on that winery tour a couple months ago, the lady at the bed and brekkie I stayed at made a plate of poached eggs on top of real canadian bacon and some kind of creamy swiss cheese, I of course knocked it down with a big bottle of Chardonay , It was about the best brekkie I've ever had.
    Another Canadian tradition drinking before lunch, tsk,tsk. Btw PP where were you? just curious
    Last edited by sputneek; 11-13-12 at 10:22 AM.
    Engire, bungaboy, middbrew and 5 others like this.
    11-13-12 10:03 AM
    Btw PP where were you? just curious
    She was as far north as you can get, like all good penguins.
    11-13-12 10:07 AM
    I hope my future wife never sees this video... this A-hole just screwed me over if she has. LOL
    I wonder how they got around the marriage license?
    11-13-12 10:13 AM
618,114 ... 574575576577578 ...