I skipped some pages.
    Pages must be skipped, else eyeballs dry out trying to read them all. At least mine anyway.
    11-09-12 02:38 AM
    Pages must be skipped, else eyeballs dry out trying to read them all. At least mine anyway.
    My retinas are still bleeding. And no one cares. Especially them.
    11-09-12 05:13 AM
    haha. Monty Python.

11-09-12 05:59 AM
    We used to gossip and make fun of our neighbors. Now that most people stay holed up in their own place and hardly know their neighbors, I feel they've turned to these "reality" shows as a way to continue that old method of socialization. Instead of talking to Ethyl over the back fence, now it's done on Facebook and we have a set of buffoons that we can collectively gossip about.

I can guarantee that almost any time of the day, you can go into Golden Corral and find a family just like Honey BooBoo and crew. It's just easier to stare and make jokes while watching it on TV than trying to steal glances and crack jokes at the table. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Golden Corral, but it's like that People of Walmart site sometimes...
    Ha Ha... I go there every year for Veteran's Day and Father's Day, at dad's request, because he gets to eat free as a veteran.... now, just imagine the people that show up when there's free food involved.
    bungaboy, louzer, middbrew and 4 others like this.
    11-09-12 06:32 AM
    No, that's not a bong. We did have a discussion as to whether or not my avatar was a bong and I assure you it is not.

I have always followed the thought that it is noon somewhere so it was ok to start drinking.
    Looks to me like a bronze boot on something... but can't tell what the something is.
    11-09-12 06:34 AM
    Look out PSY...

LOL... I think he's safe.
    11-09-12 06:39 AM
    Call me crazy, but the only time Football enters my fantasies is the Lingerie Bowl...

Has anyone else been to any of the Lingerie League games? I've been to 2 of them and I'm extremely impressed with how hard the ladies play. Wearing less pads with more exposed skin ( ) they kick the crap out of each other. I don't want to imagine the rug burn they get from the fake turf.
    11-09-12 06:43 AM
    New Newfie Pickup Line

A Newfie was standing at a bar and a beautiful woman was beside him so he leans over and says, "You remind me of my little toe"

She replies, "What? You Mean I'm small and cute?"

He says, "No. I’ll probably bang you on the coffee table later when I'm drunk."
    11-09-12 06:44 AM
    I'm only working part of the day today then taking off early to go to new Bond movie Skyfall.
    bungaboy, drjay868, louzer and 5 others like this.
    11-09-12 06:55 AM
    Do we need more tequila?
    We always need more tequila.
    bungaboy, kbz1960, louzer and 5 others like this.
    11-09-12 06:57 AM
    When doesn't a person need more chocolate, and bacon for that matter.
    Hmmmm... chololate, bacon and tequila.... chocolate bacon and tequila... chocolate bacon tequila. I may have to experiment...
    11-09-12 06:59 AM
    Why can't I see any posts from Scottm42? Can only see quoted stuff, and he's not on my blocked list
    11-09-12 07:01 AM
    Quit the bickering. The Jets are the team to beat this year! (And everyone seems to be doing it.)
    Do lak and I even need to bring up the Browns?
    bungaboy, kbz1960, louzer and 6 others like this.
    11-09-12 07:03 AM
    Well, I guess so, considering I just did.
    11-09-12 07:03 AM
    Well maybe just drag. Beating sounds so barbaric and you would just hate us in the morning.

Sent from this iPhone thingy I'm using.
    Well, she did offer the beating and didn't oppose the idea of handcuffs.... I think she might like it and you're safe.
    11-09-12 07:18 AM
    Ever find yourself in a situation where you can't decide between listening to Metallica or to the Beatles? Problem solved:

Fortunately, no. I'd pick Metallica without hesitation. I don't dislike the Beatles, just never really got into them.
    11-09-12 07:23 AM
    Editorial Cartoon from our local paper today.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-brucex09-20rgb_1.jpg
    11-09-12 07:45 AM
    OMG I almost became a creamed penguin. I was in the middle of a threeway intersection on foot, when this BMW almost turned the corner DIRECTLY into me!!! Had I left just a couple seconds sooner he would've slammed right into me. I almost lost my sh!t.

Like this post if you read past "OMG I almost became a creamed penguin. I was in the middle of a threeway."
    WOW... I really did have to re-read the first sentence to make sure it said what I thought it said, before going on any further. I thought maybe you have been doing a little experimenting with guys, and then the story went in the complete opposite direction. LOL

Glad you're OK tho! One of my biggest pet peeves is a-hole drivers. Luckily this one didn't take out our agile little penguin!
    11-09-12 07:46 AM
    Ha Ha... I go there every year for Veteran's Day and Father's Day, at dad's request, because he gets to eat free as a veteran.... now, just imagine the people that show up when there's free food involved.
    Wait a sec.... are we one of "them" since we're there too?

And yeah, I just quoted myself.
    11-09-12 07:52 AM
    Seriously? That's awesome.

When we all were standing and dancing to La Grange, this was my view...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/09/5aqyru2u.jpg

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    Did your ears pop from the pressure change when you finally made it all the way up there to your seats?
    11-09-12 07:56 AM
    Why can't I see any posts from Scottm42? Can only see quoted stuff, and he's not on my blocked list
    I knew there was something fishy with him.
    11-09-12 08:18 AM
    Penguin, I had a scary situation like that a few years back:

I was on my way home from work about 10:30pm when I could see sparks flying in the air a hundred yards or so in front of me (the highway was making a sweeping turn to the left, so whatever was sparking was blocked by the cement divide). As I approached, I saw 2 cars in the left emergency lane of the highway, one against the cement divide and the other kind of ramped half-way up it at an angle (front passenger tire on top of the wall, others on the road).

Another car and I pull over and run one each to the two cars. I come up on the car with a middle-aged woman inside, freaking out. I calm her down and ask if she's ok. She's fine other than a cut on her forehead from the steering wheel. I told her to stay in the car, and not move her head too much and head to the other car. As I'm walking to the other car, an older man stumbles out, face all beat up and dripping blood. He's trying to speak, but I can't make out anything he's saying. As I get closer, the good samaritan tells me how drunk this guy is, right about the time I start to smell how drunk this guy is. We sit the guy on the pavement against the wall and go to the woman to find out what happened.

As she's telling her side of the story, we all hear a huge scraping sound, followed by thud, and roar of an engine. The A-hole got back into his car, drove it off the wall, and started driving away... INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC!!!!

And of course, its not straight down the emergency lane or fast lane, but swerving between 3 lanes. A third car driving in the fast lane, has to swerve around this douchecanoe, but loses control and ends up crashing into the wall behind the first crashed car (with the lady in it). It ricochets around the crashed car, back into the fast lane, and then heads right for us, in front of the first crashed car (we had left the relative safety of being beside the car and run towards the drunkass' car when he started pulling away). The good samaritan and I jump over the wall and watch the newest victim car hit the wall feet from where were standing, richochet back into the fast lane, BARELY miss another car driving down the highway, and finally stop once it hit head-on the center wall again.

We run to it and find a 16yr old girl driving her mother home from work. The girl is fine except for a broken nose from the airbag, but the mother who was sleeping in the passenger seat with her feet on the dash (and no seatbelt) had both legs broken with compound fractures of the femurs and tibia, and dislocation of both knees.

Another call to 911 and a few minutes later cops and EMS are there, as well as the police chopper. They caught the guy (he had finally left the highway) before the scene was cleaned up and all statements were taken. I gave all my info, but never heard from anyone. I'm guessing the guy pleaded out or something because I never got called for court. Have no idea what happened to him or any of the others in the crash.
    11-09-12 08:33 AM
    Wow... that didn't seem like that long of a story in my head...
    11-09-12 08:34 AM
    I knew there was something fishy with him.
    damn that was quick
    mods are really catching these losers
    11-09-12 08:58 AM
    good morning everybody
    sinus headache
    sore throat
    yucky icky

ugh
    11-09-12 08:59 AM
618,099 ... 533534535536537 ...