So you don't like this one?

11-05-12 03:47 PM
    Or this one?

11-05-12 03:48 PM
    No, but you might like this one...
    11-05-12 03:48 PM
    And here is yet another one
    11-05-12 03:49 PM
    And who could forget The King did his own version as well, thank you, thank you very much!
    11-05-12 03:50 PM
    And let's not forget Elvis.

11-05-12 03:51 PM
    Well, I guess the King is gone but not forgotten.
    11-05-12 03:52 PM
    And let's not forget Elvis.
    Gonna have to be faster than that to beat me Steven, lol.
    11-05-12 03:57 PM
    Redskins Rule

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Redskins Rule is a trend involving National Football League games and United States presidential elections. Briefly stated, there is a high correlation between the outcome of the last Washington Redskins home football game prior to the U.S. Presidential Election and the outcome of the election: when the Redskins win, the incumbent party wins the electoral vote for the White House; when the Redskins lose, the non-incumbent party wins. This coincidence has been noted by many sports and political commentators and has held true in every election since 1940, except for that of 2004.[1][2]

The Redskins rule
    11-05-12 04:06 PM
    Until 1976, it appeared that the World Series was an accurate predictor of the presidential race. From 1952 to 1976, if the American League won the World Series, then the President would be a Republican. If the National League won, then the election would go to the Democrat. However, it all changed after that.

Previous to the 2000 election when George Bush beat out Al Gore to become the 42nd president, the World Series had incorrectly predicted the last three elections. However, with the Yankees (American League) win in 2000, the superstition held true. Bush won the election through the electoral college even though he was defeated in the popular vote.

Seriously, though, many Americans swear by patterns and coincidences to help them predict presidential elections. Other examples of 'predictors' from past and present years include the following:
    •If the Washington Redskins win the week of the election, this means a win for the incumbent party. This has held true since 1936.
    •Whoever's Halloween mask sells the most will be the next president. (If more kids want to be Obama than McCain...)
    •When companies produce 'competing' products, whichever sells the most is supposed to predict the winner. For example, if a company has cups with images of Obama and McCain in 2008, the one which outsells the other would be a predictor.
    •If the Dow Jones Average gains over the time from August to October, this predicts a win for the incumbent.
    •If the Los Angeles Lakers win the the championship, then the Republican candidate will win.
    11-05-12 04:34 PM
    My bro and I were texting on Saturday and I mentioned how I stood in that long line to vote. My bro said that my vote was just a fart in the wind in Kansas anyway. So I took my "I Voted" sticker, crossed out "Voted" and wrote in "Farted," took a pic of it, and sent it to him. He said he laughed so hard and he was just sitting down to a nice dinner out. Hehehe whoops.
    11-05-12 04:46 PM
    My bro and I were texting on Saturday and I mentioned how I stood in that long line to vote. My bro said that my vote was just a fart in the wind in Kansas anyway. So I took my "I Voted" sticker, crossed out "Voted" and wrote in "Farted," took a pic of it, and sent it to him. He said he laughed so hard and he was just sitting down to a nice dinner out. Hehehe whoops.
    Awesome. Whenever people start to discuss the Presidential election here, I remind them that this is California and it's already in the Blue column. It doesn't matta...
    middbrew, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    11-05-12 05:08 PM
    Although, I will be heading out to vote tomorrow. My wife and I are dragging our niece with us. She is 21 and has never voted. It's about time she engages in her civic duty and exercises her right to vote.
    I think that's the ONLY exercise Ms. Sweatsuit gets...

Everywhere I looked in the store last night, I saw another spot for that CB billboard. (LOL, I almost added the "Call Me" smiley on accident)
    11-05-12 05:15 PM
    Wow, and I thought the PlayBook OS took up a lot of space... Same ol' Windows

32GB Surface uses an insane 16GB for Windows RT alone | VentureBeat
    11-05-12 05:17 PM
    Now that's funny.

Being from Illinois (and not Chicago) I'm guessing it doesn't matter who I vote for either. So, I'll go fart and see which way the wind blows the smell towards and that's who I will vote for.
    11-05-12 05:24 PM
    I think that's the ONLY exercise Ms. Sweatsuit gets...

Everywhere I looked in the store last night, I saw another spot for that CB billboard. (LOL, I almost added the "Call Me" smiley on accident)
    Freudian slip?
    11-05-12 05:26 PM
    AT&T? Try imore? I remember reading an article. *see link below.

Unlock your out of contract AT&T iPhone with the new online unlock request form | iMore.com

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ppXGSFhE

If not there's always other company providing that service. But honestly i'm not that familiar with unlocking phones since phones sold in my country can't have SIM lock by law.
    Thanks for this advice. I owe you one. I was able to get it unlocked through ATT. Helps to be the admin for our phones. hehehe. She's quite happy now, even though it took all day yesterday to get iTunes updated, the phone backed up, updated and then restored and synced. Just punch in the code on a BB, so much simpler.
    11-05-12 05:28 PM
    I so wish there were a LOL button.
    11-05-12 05:31 PM
    5 days plus and then we can elf ourselves

11-05-12 05:33 PM
    Here is the big debate around here. I'm voting B.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-550501_10151048886175870_1349392751_n.jpg
    11-05-12 05:39 PM
    Here is the big debate around here. I'm voting B.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	550501_10151048886175870_1349392751_n.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	124745
    "A" when you have young kids. Otherwise, B
    11-05-12 05:52 PM
    "A" when you have young kids. Otherwise, B
    So what are you afraid of?

The CB 1M post Challenge!-dumb-kid.jpg
    11-05-12 05:56 PM
    5 days plus and then we can elf ourselves

I've got several friends that feel the Holiday season doesn't really start until one of us sends this video around.

It's as ear-infectious as that Gangnam Style song... DING Fries are done!
    11-05-12 05:56 PM
618,099 ... 502503504505506 ...