This is just not working for me today I'm not tryin to be a buzz Killington but it seems that when sandy left she took common sense with her.
    You can't get gas without risk of getting into a fight or having a gun pulled on you .
    The mayor who I think has done a good job throughout this crisis thinks its ok to have the marathon this Sunday they have all these massive generators that can power like 400 homes each are sitting unused for he marathon this I cant understand people are suffering I got lucky m6 little neighborhood forest hills was for the most part spared but many friends family and coworkers lost big time one woman in my office lost her house complete and the night of the storm her father inlaw had a heart attack and died.
    I'm just kind of dazed right now yesterday the company I work for set up a emergency pantry to get water and canned goods clothes candles batteries and some other basics to people in
    valley stream today the gf and I are going to the red cross to give blood and then pay our respects to the woman who lost her father inlaw .
    I'm just numb and I'm sorry for dumping this here I want to scream or something this whole experience is incredibly sad:-(
    That's an awful situation and I'm sorry you're having to witness and go through it. We're here for venting any time!
    bungaboy, middbrew, louzer and 5 others like this.
    11-02-12 05:05 PM
    ...and the acoustic version renamed asleep.

11-02-12 05:07 PM
    That one's getting plenty of responses, altho I did backstep outta there too. Under the part where the New Posts button is, there's Unanswered. Sad little posts that nobody wants to adopt...
    Has that button been there even before the forum upgrade? I never noticed before until your post mentioned it.
    11-02-12 05:09 PM
    the cover

Some drunk guy in the back of a cop car. Maybe a friend of yours Mike?

Best. Post. Today. (Or yesterday. Or whenever you posted it, I'm just getting to it now)
    I remember seeing that a while ago. Cool cops just let him sing...lol
    bungaboy, middbrew, louzer and 4 others like this.
    Tomorrow.s Saturday, but I have to be up and SHAVED for breakfast at 9AM. UGH. I've probably done an actual shave with a razor maybe 3 times in the last few years.I mostly just trim it down with the back of the electric razor every few months. Oh well, it's for a good cause:

The CB 1M post Challenge!-2012beardgrowingcontest-v2-300x275.png

It’s that time of year, so get those razors out and ready!

That’s right. It’s time for First Street Alehouse’s Annual Beard Growing Contest, benefiting Special Spaces San Francisco!

Special Spaces creates dream room makeovers for children with life-threatening conditions. A bedroom to most kids is a personal space—a place that represents his or her unique personality. For a child with a critical illness who spends a lot of time at home, that room should be a very special space. Special Spaces focuses on one thing—providing a place for children with life-threatening conditions a special space of hope and inspiration. Each child’s room is designed and assembled by volunteer designers and crews, and is completely funded by individuals, local businesses and corporations, family, and community and faith organizations. AND GUYS WHO GROW REALLY GREAT BEARDS!

THE VERY SIMPLE RULES:
    Contestants must arrive clean shaven on the morning of November 3rd and cannot shave again until the completion of the contest on December 15th.

THE GOAL: Raise money to help create a dream room for a local child battling a life-threatening condition. Between 11/3 and 12/15 reach out to your friends and family and encourage them to sponsor you (that’s $$) as you help raise awareness about this very special organization and raise money for a Livermore child’s dream room makeover.

For more information about Special Spaces SFBA go to: Special Spaces San Francisco is nonprofit 501 C (3) organization that creates dream bedrooms for children facing life threatning illnesses.
    WARNING: I may hit you guys up for a donation at some point...
    middbrew, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    11-02-12 05:10 PM
    This is just not working for me today I'm not tryin to be a buzz Killington but it seems that when sandy left she took common sense with her.
    You can't get gas without risk of getting into a fight or having a gun pulled on you .
    The mayor who I think has done a good job throughout this crisis thinks its ok to have the marathon this Sunday they have all these massive generators that can power like 400 homes each are sitting unused for he marathon this I cant understand people are suffering I got lucky m6 little neighborhood forest hills was for the most part spared but many friends family and coworkers lost big time one woman in my office lost her house complete and the night of the storm her father inlaw had a heart attack and died.
    I'm just kind of dazed right now yesterday the company I work for set up a emergency pantry to get water and canned goods clothes candles batteries and some other basics to people in
    valley stream today the gf and I are going to the red cross to give blood and then pay our respects to the woman who lost her father inlaw .
    I'm just numb and I'm sorry for dumping this here I want to scream or something this whole experience is incredibly sad:-(
    At least he has seen the light (or caving into public sentiment) and is cancelling it now.

Stay safe out there man.
    11-02-12 05:11 PM
    Tomorrow.s Saturday, but I have to be up and SHAVED for breakfast at 9AM. UGH. I've probably done an actual shave with a razor maybe 3 times in the last few years.I mostly just trim it down with the back of the electric razor every few months. Oh well, it's for a good cause:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012BeardGrowingContest-v2-300x275.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	124493

WARNING: I may hit you guys up for a donation at some point...
    Hit away. As long as I don't have to shave my beard.
    11-02-12 05:14 PM
    Now that's a plan I can see myself doing as well.
    How amazing would this thread be if we all got drunk one night and met in this thread?

Apart from the fact that we'd all be drinking, presumably alone, at home, on the Internet...but apart from that, I think it would be highly entertaining
    6 more to 12345
    5 more to 12345
    11-02-12 05:15 PM
    actually we are there
    11-02-12 05:16 PM
    Hyundai and KIA gonna be giving some gas money away it seems.
    I remember seeing that a while ago. Cool cops just let him sing...lol
    Considering that he's drunk and high-strung, he's a pretty good singer!
    middbrew, bungaboy, louzer and 5 others like this.
    No not yet.
    11-02-12 05:17 PM
    NoW here.....
    now?......
    NoW here.....
    Nice one
    11-02-12 05:18 PM
    Surprisingly he does a good job at it.
    11-02-12 05:21 PM
    NUTS! Well if my current boyfriend and I end up getting married I'd approach him with the idea, but he's more of a Nyan Cat kinda guy...
    LOL was just reading back on posts, and saw this, which I posted in this thread in August...now we're engaged....damnit. Nyan Cat wedding?! DO NOT WANT.
    middbrew, bungaboy, louzer and 6 others like this.
    11-02-12 05:22 PM
    Just drunk, he was arrested for suspected DUI by AB RCMP. Agree, he has talent (not as much fun sober though)
    middbrew, bungaboy, louzer and 4 others like this.
    11-02-12 05:24 PM
    I am getting absolutely sh1tfaced schnockered drunk out of my mind the INSTANT all my grown up responsibilities are tended to tonight

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Let us know when you start. I'm sure you'll have company. It's just been one of those days (weeks).
    11-02-12 05:25 PM
    Let us know when you start. I'm sure you'll have company. It's just been one of those days (weeks).
    Care to share? Friday bitchfests are quite liberating
    11-02-12 05:28 PM
    Just drunk, he was arrested for suspected DUI by AB RCMP. Agree, he has talent (not as much fun sober though)
    Is this from personal experience?
    11-02-12 05:28 PM
    Now that's a plan I can see myself doing as well.
    9:00 pm EST. We can make a 5000 game out of it. Be there! (umm I mean here).
    11-02-12 05:29 PM
618,099 ... 491492493494495 ...