Damn alcohol would be nice.....but trying to get into a new pair of flannel lines jeans I bought that were too small. I'm outside A LOT. Need a warm .....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-27-12 01:17 PM
    Attachment 123991
    The bottle of jack is for illustrative purposes only the good scotch is under lock and key
    I think Jim is a better bourbon, that's just me though
    I agree I like jim but I'm down with jack as well it was a gift from a vendor from last xmas its jack honey its more like a liquor so like I said it was for illustrative purposes only lol.

I'd recommend Maker's, Knob Creek, or Stranahan's. I've actually tried that Tennessee Honey and it's not as awful as it sounds. Wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't throw it away either.
    10-27-12 01:18 PM
    Damn alcohol would be nice.....but trying to get into a new pair of flannel lines jeans I bought that were too small. I'm outside A LOT. Need a warm .....

Flannel-lined jeans are awesome. But I like alcohol. I'd exchange the jeans and hit the liquor store. (Yes, I know I'm a terrible influence.)
    10-27-12 01:20 PM
    Flannel-lined jeans are awesome. But I like alcohol. I'd exchange the jeans and hit the liquor store. (Yes, I know I'm a terrible influence.)
    Yes very important part of the kit can't underestimate the necessity of a good liquid stabilizer
    And in a extreme pinch can be used as a fuel sorce
    10-27-12 01:27 PM
    Attachment 123991
    The bottle of jack is for illustrative purposes only the good scotch is under lock and key
    You got the batteries. Where's the . . . . . . . Febreze?
    10-27-12 02:57 PM

esk369, middbrew, louzer and 3 others like this.
    10-27-12 03:03 PM
    You got the batteries. Where's the . . . . . . . Febreze?
    Damm the fabreze was the 1st thing that was sold out at all the stores the gf has a bottle stashed somewhere for emergencies
    10-27-12 03:23 PM
    We just crested 64,000 likes.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-64000-question.png
    10-27-12 03:38 PM
    10-27-12 03:40 PM
    And I just love this tune:

10-27-12 03:45 PM
    I get stuck for more hours trying to find said thingamabobs and then loss prevention shows up and hands us our asses. Heh.

A few lost thingamabobs aren't too big a deal. A few missing cell phones, however...

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2

Thingamabobs, cell phones, same thing. I'd think anybody would even know.
    Last edited by middbrew; 10-27-12 at 05:51 PM.
    10-27-12 04:10 PM
    Another soccer loss that was influenced by the officials. That's like 3 games in a row. They let the game go long and the other girls scored at the end. Last week, they called it 10 minutes short...
    10-27-12 04:17 PM
    After the debacle with Irene last year, we're ready this year. Bought a 8500 W generator (that I had to wait almost three months for delivery on) and had a real electrician install a transfer switch. We'll have water, heat, fridge, a few lights, and the nuker. Not enough juice for the electric range, but there's the big ol' Weber gas grill outside if we really need it.

Of course, this all means the lights won't go out -- just like the 2" of snow we got all last winter after I bought a new huge-a$$ snowblower. http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/us...onfused013.gif

Better to have and not need then need and not have.
    10-27-12 04:22 PM
    Attachment 123991
    I was about to say only one bottle?
    10-27-12 04:26 PM
    Take a look at my profile to the left folks.... notice the new line for "Network Posts" ?

Once we roll out Mobile Nations passport, when you're a member who posts in more than one of our communities and connect all your accounts via passport, then we create the Network Posts line into the forums.

Phase two you'll be able to click on it, and you'll get a little popup that unveils a user's full Mobile Nations profile (break down of posts across all the sites), etc.

Pretty cool!
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-chuck.jpg
    10-27-12 04:56 PM
    I'm really getting to like Samsung's marketing team.
    HA! Touche!
    10-27-12 05:06 PM
    I think Jim is a better bourbon, that's just me though
    I agree I like jim but I'm down with jack as well it was a gift from a vendor from last xmas its jack honey its more like a liquor so like I said it was for illustrative purposes only lol.
    I prefer Wild Turkey myself.

The honey Jack and honey WT are pretty good for an after dinner drink.
    10-27-12 05:34 PM
    Attachment 124000
    This will probably be regifted to some one who will actually drink it

I will pm you my address.
    10-27-12 05:39 PM
    I was about to say only one bottle?
    Once again I find myself without a thank you button it was cute for awhile the whole my thanks button ran away but its starting to become a PITA.
    So please accept this as my thanks for the abovementioned
    10-27-12 05:46 PM
    Yes very important part of the kit can't underestimate the necessity of a good liquid stabilizer
    And in a extreme pinch can be used as a fuel sorce

How dare you suggest wasting alcohol. A fuel source? You are just kidding right?
    10-27-12 05:46 PM
    I will pm you my address.
    Done I want it to go to a good home just seems like the right thing to do.
    10-27-12 05:49 PM
    How dare you suggest wasting alcohol. A fuel source? You are just kidding right?
    For me it depends on what it is some sit even I won't drink lol.
    I get so many bottles around the holidays from vendors and contractors its about a 75%/25 split between quality and junk the good part is the junk gets regifted and when I say junk it just means stuff I dont drink
    10-27-12 05:53 PM
    Once again I find myself without a thank you button it was cute for awhile the whole my thanks button ran away but its starting to become a PITA.
    So please accept this as my thanks for the abovementioned
    That's cool. Thanks are over rated. Likes are where it's at with all the cool kids these days.
    10-27-12 05:54 PM
    That's cool. Thanks are over rated. Likes are where it's at with all the cool kids these days.
    Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thank thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks
    Ok that should get it out of my system for awhile:-P
    10-27-12 06:08 PM
    I'm getting mad now. I've read this entire thread 5000 times and still have NO idea what it's about...
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-crackberry1.jpg
    10-27-12 06:11 PM
618,114 ... 460461462463464 ...