I'm just going to insert myself here, coming from page...oh, 50 or so. I was MIA for a month, busy after being promoted to Big Boss at work, until a very lovely PantlessPenguin sent me a very sweet PM :-)

Oh, and I got engaged! To this guy:

Attachment 123951

So hello to all the familiars, and to those of you who have joined in since I've been away, here's a random pic:

Attachment 123952

Now excuse me, I have another BlackBerry, have to go update my sig...
    Welcome back.
    middbrew, bungaboy, esk369 and 6 others like this.
    10-26-12 04:28 PM
    Welcome back.
    Thanks SM! I hope you and yours have been well
    middbrew, esk369, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-26-12 04:35 PM
    10-26-12 04:41 PM
    I'm just going to insert myself here, coming from page...oh, 50 or so. I was MIA for a month, busy after being promoted to Big Boss at work, until a very lovely PantlessPenguin sent me a very sweet PM :-)

Attachment 123951

So hello to all the familiars, and to those of you who have joined in since I've been away, here's a random pic:

Attachment 123952

Awwwwww great pic of the happy couple! Welcome back!!!
    esk369, bungaboy, middbrew and 7 others like this.
    10-26-12 04:48 PM

Attachment 123951

We missed you. Welcome back! And congrats on the promotion, and congrats on the engagement! Be sure to tell the big lug that the 50k said he's the luckiest man in Canadia.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 10-27-12 at 08:05 AM.
    esk369, bungaboy, middbrew and 8 others like this.
    10-26-12 05:12 PM
    Is everyone ready for the big storm?????????

Rich. Shut up. RI is probably already sold out of milk and bread.
    esk369, bungaboy, middbrew and 5 others like this.
    10-26-12 05:14 PM
    mine is inordinately more inappropriate.....if you could read my mind...

OK, OK, OK I'll behave now, mods!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you start behaving, I'll rescind 6 of my 7 marriage proposals. Your bad behavior is what we love about you.

Besides, no matter how bad you are, Pantless will always be more inappropriate!
    esk369, bungaboy, middbrew and 7 others like this.
    10-26-12 05:37 PM

Attachment 123951

Attachment 123952

Congrats!!!! Lucky guy!!!!
    esk369, bungaboy, middbrew and 8 others like this.
    10-26-12 05:39 PM
    Is everyone ready for the big storm?????????

That really is no sit the corporation I work for owns and or manages 40 properties 5 office buildings and 35 residential we went through 4000 sandbags and about 500 sheets of plywood not to mention about 500 dollar's in batteries n flashlights.
    With 40 building superintendents and their porters and even the doorman plus the 20 guy's that work on my staff and a 1/2 dozen outside contractors we use I don't think we could be more prepared I've been to bklyn long island and queens today I felt drunk driving home and I don't expect to get much sleep for the next few days.
    And this is with a herniated l5 disc and a tear in my hip larbrim no physical work just the driving and trying to get the logistics of this mickey mouse operation from grinding to a halt.
    I'm thanking the good lord for the percocet right now although I constantly feel like I'm gona puke.
    So I hope and pray for everyone to stay safe prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
    And not to be to dramatic "should things go wrong know that I speak well of you all in heaven"
    If that be my destination.
    Btw the quote is from the hbo series deadwood imho on of the finest dramatic tv series EVER.
    I'm thinking that the pain killers probably have a lot to do with some of the content of this post I mean stuff still hurts but the pc's just make me really not care that much.
    Sorry for the rant folks:-)
    10-26-12 05:49 PM

Attachment 123951

Attachment 123952

Congratulations on . . . . . your new BlackBerry. Oh and on your engagement too. LoL

Nice to have you back with us. We missed you.

Also congratulations on your promotion at work.

And thanks to PP for getting you back.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 10-26-12 at 06:55 PM.
    10-26-12 06:21 PM
    Been a regular visitor to that site for a few years now, this is the first one that got me started:

Next time, I'll spend the money on drugs instead.
    I am new to the site and am losing my mind, laughing. I will have it all read before the night is over.
    10-26-12 06:36 PM
    Congratulations on . . . . . your new BlackBerry. Oh and on your engagement too. LoL

Nice to have you back with us. We missed you.

Also congratulations on your promotion at work.

And thanks to PP for getting you back.
    Haha, amazing. Thank you (and you too, Bear!) I can't believe I get to marry my best friend. PP gets the big props of course...although now that I'm back, I'm going to have to give her a run for her money in the inappropriate thoughts comments. Nice to see everyone's still here and together.
    10-26-12 07:01 PM
    I don't really feel like posting anything today, maybe I'll just go get a flu shot instead.

Just hang out in the mall and get sneezed on. It's easier and free.
    bungaboy, louzer, esk369 and 4 others like this.
    10-26-12 07:32 PM
    What do you guys call a "Lift" when it is going down? L0L
    I call it an elevator. It goes up or down.
    10-26-12 07:33 PM

Attachment 123951

Attachment 123952

Welcome back and congrats.
    10-26-12 07:37 PM
    I am new to the site and am losing my mind, laughing. I will have it all read before the night is over.
    It is fabulously funny. Made my stomach hurt laughing the first time I visited. I still go back regularly for a refresher and a good laugh.
    10-26-12 07:57 PM
    If you start behaving, I'll rescind 6 of my 7 marriage proposals. Your bad behavior is what we love about you.

Besides, no matter how bad you are, Pantless will always be more inappropriate!
    Wait, I'm more inappropriate than Q?? I'm...I'm honored! I don't even have a speech prepared!
    10-26-12 08:12 PM
    Take a look at my profile to the left folks.... notice the new line for "Network Posts" ?

Once we roll out Mobile Nations passport, when you're a member who posts in more than one of our communities and connect all your accounts via passport, then we create the Network Posts line into the forums.

Phase two you'll be able to click on it, and you'll get a little popup that unveils a user's full Mobile Nations profile (break down of posts across all the sites), etc.

Pretty cool!
    I'm looking foward to the unified login. I just hope I get to keep my louzername across the board!
    middbrew, bungaboy, esk369 and 4 others like this.
    10-26-12 08:22 PM
    I actually used the sound of a dot matrix printer as my ringtone for awhile.
    That's like fingernails down a chalkboard to me! Which reminds me... I was in Best Buy this afternoon and there was a table with a MS rep showing a Levono flip ultrawhatever and an hp all-in-one touchputer running Win8. Next to them was a Google rep showing off a new Samsung Chromebook. It was clear that there were no Apple fans among us. Then, my phone rang. They looked at me funny until I whipped out my handy dandy 9650 and started to laugh. I have my ringtone on my 9650 set to the iPhone 4s default ringtone. The Google guy took out his Lumia 900 (I thought that was a bit odd) and asked where he could download that ringtone. I told him to Bing it!
    10-26-12 08:34 PM
    What's a Samsung Intercept? I never heard of that model. It sounds like something for the police, like this.
    Not even in the same league of cool. It's an underpowered overhyped (at the time) Android 2.2 side slider from Sprint from about 3 years ago.
    bungaboy, middbrew, esk369 and 3 others like this.
    10-26-12 08:46 PM
    I'd post more if those bloody serif fonts didn't make my eyeballs bleed!

CB is intolerable on a desktop monitor with those fugly serif fonts.

C'mon, fix the danged fonts already!

None of the other Mobile Nations sites are headache inducing when viewed on a desktop monitor.

I'm purposely changing my font to Arial.
    But it's better than this.
    bungaboy, middbrew, esk369 and 5 others like this.
    10-26-12 08:48 PM
    It's on 5.1.1 I think. How would I pay to get it unlocked? Is it expensive? Suggested sites? It's for my wife so the simpler, the better.
    Is that why she consented to get married? (We need a 'rimshot' smiley)
    10-26-12 08:51 PM
    I think there's a lot of potential in windows surface...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4wddTSMK5s...s640/katie.gif
    10-26-12 08:59 PM
    10-26-12 09:11 PM
    Wow... you took me back... this was my jam...
    louzer, middbrew, esk369 and 4 others like this.
    10-26-12 09:14 PM
618,114 ... 457458459460461 ...