Take a look at my profile to the left folks.... notice the new line for "Network Posts" ?

Once we roll out Mobile Nations passport, when you're a member who posts in more than one of our communities and connect all your accounts via passport, then we create the Network Posts line into the forums.

Phase two you'll be able to click on it, and you'll get a little popup that unveils a user's full Mobile Nations profile (break down of posts across all the sites), etc.

Pretty cool!
    Neat!
    10-25-12 03:12 PM
    Just got a new update on the pb 2.1.0.1088 79 mb wonder whats in the box
    10-25-12 03:25 PM
    Wow 4 threads about the new update with everyone I got it downloading now.
    The humanity of it all
    10-25-12 04:17 PM
    Wow 4 threads about the new update with everyone I got it downloading now.
    The humanity of it all f it all
    10-25-12 04:24 PM
    This is beat boxing.

This is bleat boxing. Well, sort of.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-boxing-sheep.jpeg
    Last edited by Alex_Hong; 10-25-12 at 05:04 PM.
    10-25-12 04:46 PM
    Anyway, a friend's iphone 4 decided to not work soon after going to ios 6. It refuses to connect to the network. It just keeps searching, and showing no service. I did a reset all contents and settings with my worst judgement, and now it just wouldn't activate at all. Its stuck at the activation screen. Not even connecting to itunes work. Which i'm guessing the upgrade process messed up his baseband. I spend a good part of the day trying to fix it. Restore from itunes keep ending up with an error. And mind you, this iphone 4 is a factory unlocked set. It was never locked. Also warranty expired. Apparently after searching around, she's not the only one.

Since my friend was not particularly tech savvy, plus she never jailbreaks her phone, she don't have any shsh blobs saved from my previous ios 5.1.1. Since Apple stopped signing them, she's pretty much screwed (nice going there Apple), and can't go back to 5.1.1.

In the end, i had to tethered jailbreak it just to get back into the homescreen, installed cydia using ssh, ultrasnow, ultrasnow fixer, but still nothing. Now its just a thicker and heavier ipod touch.
    bungaboy, esk369, howarmat and 5 others like this.
    10-25-12 04:59 PM
    This is beat boxing.

This is bleat boxing. Well, sort of.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boxing Sheep.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	123878

I wanted to post this but they refused to let me insert 2 videos. damn,
    10-25-12 05:05 PM
    What I want to know is who the heck let Ed, err, I mean BBW in here anyway?
    He huffed and he puffed and he blew the door down.
    10-25-12 05:19 PM
    Anyway, a friend's iphone 4 decided to not work soon after going to ios 6. It refuses to connect to the network. It just keeps searching, and showing no service. I did a reset all contents and settings with my worst judgement, and now it just wouldn't activate at all. Its stuck at the activation screen. Not even connecting to itunes work. Which i'm guessing the upgrade process messed up his baseband. I spend a good part of the day trying to fix it. Restore from itunes keep ending up with an error. And mind you, this iphone 4 is a factory unlocked set. It was never locked. Also warranty expired. Apparently after searching around, she's not the only one.

Since my friend was not particularly tech savvy, plus she never jailbreaks her phone, she don't have any shsh blobs saved from my previous ios 5.1.1. Since Apple stopped signing them, she's pretty much screwed (nice going there Apple), and can't go back to 5.1.1.

In the end, i had to tethered jailbreak it just to get back into the homescreen, installed cydia using ssh, ultrasnow, ultrasnow fixer, but still nothing. Now its just a thicker and heavier ipod touch.
    Any pointers on how to unlock an ATT iphone 4 to work on T-Mo?
    10-25-12 06:01 PM
    Any pointers on how to unlock an ATT iphone 4 to work on T-Mo?
    permanent solution, pay to have it unlocked.
    temporary solution, jailbreak, cydia, ultrasnow. If you're on ios6, it depends on baseband again, and it tethered jailbreak, so its really troublesome too.
    10-25-12 06:30 PM
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-footinmouth.jpg
    As I said it happens please except my sincerest apologies
    10-25-12 07:51 PM

Can't one of the Geniuses help you at the Genius Bar?
    10-25-12 07:58 PM
    Can't one of the Geniuses help you at the Genius Bar?
    Nope. No official Apple store out here. Only Apple resellers. Also they don't support iphone. Carriers themselves service them, and once you're out of warranty, you're none of their business anymore. Unless you pay them of course.
    10-25-12 08:09 PM
    That was great! There's a few very old friends of mine in there including my Atari 800XL and disk drive. I was kind of hoping the whole song was being driven off the tape drive next to the ociloscope! My only issue with it is that to this day, I still can't get over the incredibly annoying sound of dot matrix printers. I associate that sound with either trying to print out finished code at the end of the day while waiting for it to come off the printer (hopefully without jamming) or bill paying at home!
    I actually used the sound of a dot matrix printer as my ringtone for awhile.
    10-25-12 08:28 PM
    Laura, here's the latest 27b/6. He doesn't post things often - and I usually recommend starting with Missing Missy (you'll find it on his site). But this one is sufficiently hilarious and is a fair introduction to David.

"That's not arguing, that's just you being a ."
    Awesome! I bookmarked the site.
    10-25-12 08:30 PM
    Engrish, do you speak it?
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-hump-sexy-garden.jpg
    10-25-12 08:35 PM
    Nope. No official Apple store out here. Only Apple resellers. Also they don't support iphone. Carriers themselves service them, and once you're out of warranty, you're none of their business anymore. Unless you pay them of course.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're able to get it sorted.
    10-25-12 08:41 PM
    The Hump Sexy Garden. LoL Too funny.
    10-25-12 08:41 PM
    I like the site and subscribe to its RSS feeds. Engrish.com
    10-25-12 08:43 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're able to get it sorted.
    Thanks!

its not mine anyway, so i'm not too worried. hahaha. I just told her to wait till 6.0.1 before giving it a shot again. Nothing much I can do now anyway. At least she can still use it as an ipod touch.
    10-25-12 08:48 PM
    Wow I'm with you on that
    Have w sauna grab a bite have a few drinks and then the garden.
    10-25-12 08:53 PM
    I'm posting on an old Samsung Intercept. I downloaded the Crackberry app and the SwiftKey 3 trial version. It's not active and I'm running it on wifi. This phone really sucks!
    10-25-12 10:34 PM
    Take a look at my profile to the left folks.... notice the new line for "Network Posts" ?

Once we roll out Mobile Nations passport, when you're a member who posts in more than one of our communities and connect all your accounts via passport, then we create the Network Posts line into the forums.

Phase two you'll be able to click on it, and you'll get a little popup that unveils a user's full Mobile Nations profile (break down of posts across all the sites), etc.

Pretty cool!
    That is VERY cool.
    10-25-12 11:07 PM
    10-25-12 11:27 PM
    come on slackers! moar posting!
    bungaboy, esk369, louzer and 3 others like this.
    10-25-12 11:36 PM
618,099 ... 454455456457458 ...