<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yjJL9DGU7Gg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> a little stp
    Ha ha what a maroon what an imbessel
    10-22-12 10:58 AM
    I got to say I really like the way likes are doled out here the sixties had the free love generation now you got the free like generation.
    I thought I gave out a lot of likes at like a 10 to one like ratio but you guys blow me away with your likes I also wanted to see how many likes I could get into this post about likes and btw I really like this kind stuff.
    So thanks to all that gave me likes I really like getting likes and I like giving likes as well.
    So in closing I'd like to give you all likes.:-D
    10-22-12 11:06 AM
    And finally (to date)

You forgot this one.
    My mama knows
    To get things done
    You better not mess with Major Tom.
    10-22-12 11:14 AM
    Yep. Ok, so that one added to post count. I think it'll count from now on.... but I don't think it will automatically back update to include all the posts while turned off. I'll check on that tomorrow though. Maybe there's a way to run that script. But counting again forward is at least a good step forward I'd say.

And yes, no the User Titles front, maybe we will just add a new one.. can leave Genius of Geniuses at 5k... and put in a new one for 10k? Is there something better than a Genius of Geniuses?
    I like the idea of letting members choose their own personal category. I know 5K offered that option. Maybe you could change that to 10K and leave GoG at 5K?
    10-22-12 11:20 AM

Heyyyyyy�.
    10-22-12 11:22 AM
    And we need a special title for those in the 5000 thread for reaching 5000 posts.
    Let's see, we could call them "Louzers" of course, just kidding! maybe: "PANTLESS GENIUS MASTERS!"
    10-22-12 11:24 AM
    Wow I have been away for quite a bit and there are WAY too many posts to catch up on. That being said, today is my little ones second bday!

Now back to your regularly scheduled randomness.
    Happy birthday to your son or daughter!

Now you'll be frazzled until next year when he/she is no longer "terrible 2".
    esk369, Alex_Hong, louzer and 4 others like this.
    10-22-12 11:27 AM
    You, sir, are a great man. Truly great men have kids born on this day.

Oh, wow... now that I think about it, my daughter turns 3 today!!!!!! What a coincidence!
    Happy birthday to your daughter! She's no longer "terrible 2"!
    esk369, Alex_Hong, louzer and 4 others like this.
    10-22-12 11:28 AM
    I have to agree, horror movies is the best part of Halloween!

Although there have been a lot of good draculas, Bela Lugosi is my favorite.

For some reason Steven, I thought you were gonna go with this one...
    esk369, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-22-12 11:29 AM
    I was thinking that if I make it I would like CRACKBERRY OVERLORD MASTER OF ALL HE SURVEYS.
    10-22-12 11:30 AM
    Whoops, I think we just did the Time Warp Again!
    10-22-12 11:30 AM
    The Cedar Lee Theatre used to have midnight "Rocky Horror Picture" showings. It was fun, because everyone brought props to play along with different parts of the movie. I'm not sure if they still have any midnight movies now. It's been awhile since I've been to the Cedar Lee.
    mikeplus1, esk369, louzer and 6 others like this.
    10-22-12 11:34 AM
    The Cedar Lee Theatre used to have midnight "Rocky Horror Picture" showings. It was fun, because everyone brought props to play along with different parts of the movie. I'm not sure if they still have any midnight movies now. It's been awhile since I've been to the Cedar Lee.
    I agree midnight movies were the best now not so much mainly cause you have to use a chunk of a mortgage payment to take the family to the movies.
    And Laura thank you so much for the links for Linux and umbuto??? I haven't had the chance to get into yet but I'm definitely wanting to since I got my droid stick.
    10-22-12 11:39 AM
    There used to be a lot of places that had those midnight shows that everyone would dress up, sing and play along with the movie, but haven't seen one of those places in a while now, but haven't really been looking either. But maybe for Halloween though some places might still do it?
    esk369, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    10-22-12 11:42 AM
    I agree midnight movies were the best now not so much mainly cause you have to use a chunk of a mortgage payment to take the family to the movies.
    And Laura thank you so much for the links for Linux and umbuto??? I haven't had the chance to get into yet but I'm definitely wanting to since I got my droid stick.
    You're right about movies being expensive now. I used to go to the theatre with my friends when I was a kid, and it wasn't expensive. I also liked that they showed cartoons not commercials.

I'm glad I was able to help with the Linux links. That's cool you have something new to check out since you got the Android stick.

I want a Surface Pro tablet when it's released, but I'm skipping Surface RT.
    esk369, louzer, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    10-22-12 11:44 AM
    The midnight showing of pink floyd the wall was a mind bending experience.
    I don't think you can find them where I live anymore because of shootings and other ramdom acts of violence its a shame as it was a big part of my teens.
    10-22-12 11:46 AM
    You're right about movies being expensive now. I used to go to the theatre with my friends when I was a kid, and it wasn't expensive. I also liked that they showed cartoons not commercials.

I'm glad I was able to help with the Linux links. That's cool you have something new to check out since you got the Android stick.

I want a Surface Pro tablet when it's released, but I'm skipping Surface RT.
    +1 on the surface tab I was reading a good piece on cnet about the difference between win 8 and rt being a walled garden.
    10-22-12 11:48 AM
    Yep. Ok, so that one added to post count. I think it'll count from now on.... but I don't think it will automatically back update to include all the posts while turned off. I'll check on that tomorrow though. Maybe there's a way to run that script. But counting again forward is at least a good step forward I'd say.

And yes, no the User Titles front, maybe we will just add a new one.. can leave Genius of Geniuses at 5k... and put in a new one for 10k? Is there something better than a Genius of Geniuses?
    A Genius of Geniuses with a new BB10 device.
    10-22-12 11:48 AM
    A Genius of Geniuses with a new BB10 device.
    Now that would be an awesome contest!
    10-22-12 11:50 AM
    10-22-12 11:59 AM
    10-22-12 11:59 AM
    Happy birthday to your son or daughter!

Now you'll be frazzled until next year when he/she is no longer "terrible 2".

Oh its my daughter that is two, and she started the terrible twos at a year old. She enjoys saying no back all the time. She does still have her moments, and she has a huge temper on her haha. But most of the time she is a great little girl very loving and sweet (and smart!)
    10-22-12 12:01 PM
    10-22-12 12:01 PM
    10-22-12 12:02 PM
    He said drumstick and junk yeah heh heh.
    10-22-12 12:04 PM
618,114 ... 434435436437438 ...